Diablo® III

Hypocrites.

They keep banning me for stating the truth under the pretext of "Trolling".

I checked 100 time the ToS and Forum rules, I infringe none of them.

So when they just want to delete your Thread and ban you they just do it and state "Trolling" as cause.

And "Trolling" is such a subjective and undefined statement that anything you write can fall under it.

Even a thread saying "Hi guys, nice to meet you, such a wonderful game" can be considered as trolling for sarcasm and be banned.

US country of freedom of speech and human rights?... Biggest BS ever.
Reply Quote
I got a perma ban for inappropriate lnguage there. Cant even remeber for what exactly, there is no quote in the reason. If u are not liking their game, u get a ban.
Reply Quote
Don't fear you won't get banned here.
Reply Quote
Community
07/12/2012 17:49Posted by sigi

Not unless you break any rules of course :)
Reply Quote
Ofcourse but compared to the us cms, you guys/girls are great.
Edited by sigi#2554 on 07/12/2012 17:57 GMT
Reply Quote
US country of (...) human rights?

lol
Reply Quote
Lol! Freedom of speech and human rights invoked over the forum moderators of a video game? Lol!

Sigh, I guess this really is important information, so I hope you absorb it, but I'm not hopeful. So you know, "freedom of speech" as it's enshrined in the U.S. Constitution refers to Government action regarding the infringement of said freedom. Put simply, the U.S. Government can not do anything to stop anyone from speaking their mind about any subject, excepting cases that would cause dangers to the public, like yelling "fire" in a crowded building, thus causing a panic and harming people where there's really no danger.

The U.S. Constitution has no effect on private corporations or companies who own, say, a video game forum, and may choose what content to include or preclude however they feel is appropriate.

As to human rights, if your argument is that your human rights were infringed upon in any way, you're going to have to elucidate it a bit more.
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 17:51Posted by Takralus

this:

07/12/2012 17:57Posted by sigi
Reply Quote
It seems your terms... are not acceptable!
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 18:09Posted by ZeroZergsX

this:

07/12/2012 17:57Posted by sigi

You are breaking the rules by the way by printing in forums that actions have been taken against you. Takralus should have banned you again but I guess you got away with it.
Reply Quote
I got banned in the US servers too... I made a thread here about it 2 days ago, now its gone.. I wonder where it went?
Reply Quote
They banned me 3-4 times by now and the reason they gave me didnt fit to any valid reason for ban
They wrote

REASON : OTHER ---> So yes it can be annoying but whatever. Who cares
Edited by Azatis#2345 on 07/12/2012 19:50 GMT
Reply Quote
LOL @ Freedom of Speech argument to prevent banning.

People need to learn Private Property laws before they start claiming infringement of their freedom of speech.

You have the freedom of speech to say what ever you want without being legally prosecuted for it.

The owners of private property also have the freedom to ban you from their private property for said speech.

Edit: Analogy you can relate to. Someone comes into your house and starts trolling you/insulting you/causing ruckus. You ask them to leave. They say "Freedom of speech!!!!!". You going to kick them out or go "yeah, you're right, carry on"?
Edited by Custos#1262 on 07/12/2012 20:09 GMT
Reply Quote
I made topic about the recent player list and got banned for trolling
I told the devs not everyone has 4k dial up internet and got banned for trolling
Mentioned that some settings on the options like the enable MP thing for instance dosent get saved for more than 24h and got banned for abusive laguage...

I'm literally giving up on this forum.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid
People should keep in mind that use of the forums is a privilege and not a right. You pay for that right by purchasing a license for one of Blizzard's games, but you agree to follow community guidelines in addition to paying for a license.

The Freedom of Speech argument is invalid.
Reply Quote
Not trolling but you just owned yourself with a paradox.

People should keep in mind that use of the forums is a privilege and not a right. You pay for that right...
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 17:51Posted by Takralus

I'm glad that blues are only posting trivial things in topics that doesn't matter, else people might get the miss perception that they actually care about their player base.
Reply Quote
op i reported you for trolling
Reply Quote
View profile
07/12/2012 16:28Posted by ZeroZergsX
US country of freedom of speech and human rights?... Biggest BS ever.

So you thought you come over to the EU forums and see if you could get a ban from a European forum mod for a change? ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
By the way, you're likely to get another ban anyway, as your original post contravenes this Code of Conduct rule...
http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct#discipline

This category includes:
> Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
> Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]