Reply Quote
free to play compared to pay to play... hmmm
Reply Quote
Troll.
Reply Quote
troll? shoo with your spam
Reply Quote
Community
There are no plans to add holiday-themed events to the game, at least not at this point in time.
Reply Quote
so go play wow.

and a little reminder:

D3 is not wow.
arpg versus mmorpg...

google it.
Edited by CLFX#2502 on 10/12/2012 15:40 GMT
Reply Quote
failtacular! no event =.=
Reply Quote
Community
and a little reminder:

D3 is not wow.
arpg versus mmorpg...

Very true, we have even stated this before ourselves, but that doesn't mean that there can't be any similarities between the games though... if they make sense that is ;-)
Reply Quote
and a little reminder:

D3 is not wow.
arpg versus mmorpg...

Very true, we have even stated this before ourselves, but that doesn't mean that there can't be any similarities between the games though... if they make sense that is ;-)

and how would you organize a xmas event in diablo? put a xmas tree in new tristram? kill diablo on xmas eve and get a free santa hat? come on vaneras, the game needs improvement, you know this as well as i do. not some stupid holiday event.
Edited by CLFX#2502 on 10/12/2012 15:54 GMT
Reply Quote
Community

and how would you organize a xmas event in diablo? put a xmas tree in new tristram? kill diablo on xmas eve and get a free santa hat? come on vaneras, the game needs improvement, you know this as well as i do. not some stupid holiday event.

Please read the first post I made in this very thread:
10/12/2012 15:37Posted by Vaneras
There are no plans to add holiday-themed events to the game, at least not at this point in time.

My other comment was merely a statement that games can share features even though they are not the same:-)
Edited by Vaneras on 10/12/2012 16:04 GMT
Reply Quote

Please read [url="http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6134713449#5"]the first post I made[/url] in this very thread:

My other comment was merely a statement that games can share features even though they are not the same:-)

i know my friend, i was just being sarcastic;-) no pun or offence intended.
Reply Quote
Community
10/12/2012 16:17Posted by CLFX
i know my friend, i was just being sarcastic;-) no pun or offence intended.

I will totally admit that I failed to pick up on the sarcasm, but I wasn't offended at all :-)
Reply Quote
SO NO XMAS EVENT THEN BLIZZ?

Thank god.

10/12/2012 15:50Posted by Vaneras

Quite the contrary, it seems that there can be many similarities between the games, even if they don't make sense.
Reply Quote
Diablo Inspired WoW and there for i feel as though diablo is being left behind due to WoW being the game that generates the most prophit for blizzard. Im a original blizzard gamer with WC2 and D1-2-xpac and i always felt WoW was the main focus after it was released.

Actually Warcraft and Diablo inspired World of Warcraft..

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.
Original Post for Leveling your Paragon Levels Fast!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7179478144?page=5

KrazyBosnians!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM1JBAsjedc

Keep on Gaming Diablo 3!!

~![ R.I.P. Ramo Memic ]!~
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 10/12/2012 18:22 GMT
Reply Quote
I guess im just jealous of WoW recieving all the attention and TV time over Diablo.
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 18:23Posted by NeLLy
I guess im just jealous of WoW recieving all the attention and TV time over Diablo.

Money is the reason, pure and simple.

Guess I'm the sucker for spending MORE at rmah on odd bits of gold to upgrade my 5 alts than I do on my Wow annual Pass !

10/12/2012 12:25Posted by Aspirine
free to play compared to pay to play... hmmm

Guess free to play is only if you're hardcore or don't care about gear (end-game IS about gear) or use programs to bot 24/7, or play the AH flipping items to cash out to paypal as some do.

As I do like to have decent gear and have morals and honesty, I'm 'forced' to use the milking mechanic that Activision introduced, called the controlled drop rate route to the RMAH.
Reply Quote
i think they will do some 'maintenance' of 14 hours on xmas day.. :|
Reply Quote

Is there a plan to add a freakin big dungeon? Not like these little caves and whatnots... These are so small it's not even funny. I mean a real cave where real men get lost! This is the only thing that some of us need ATM! Is this so hard? 133 years of development and these small maps is all we got?
Edited by Mlakarone#2927 on 10/12/2012 20:42 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]