Diablo® III

My addiction to Diablo 3 proves beyond a doubt.......

(Locked)

My addiction to Diablo 3 proves beyond a doubt that this game has and continues to give me "gaming enjoyment" that I can not find in any other game. "Go try PoE" you say. Bin there done that. got boring within 24 hours. Brought 12 friends over to play it and not one of them can even bother with it now ether. That game is a failure and it isn't even in open beta yet. "TL2" "GW2" fail and fail.

How about FPS?? I have them all. "Literally" I have spent so much money on games to only come back to Diablo 3 and play it for an untold amount of hours in 2 different realms. (USA, EU)
And with the Expansion coming and PvP and god only knows what else is coming. well. I see 1000's more hours of playing this game in the future.

why make this post? All you see on forums is mutts whining, trolls trolling, and people insulting people they don't even know. How the hell can anyone make a post or topic insult somebody you don't even know and insult there work. And all because they don't approve of D3? They did a terrible job with D3?? lol.......

They did a fantastic job with this game and it only is getting better and better. And like i said at the beginning. out of every game that i own. out of every game that has been given to me. Out of every game that people suggest to me to go play. THIS game is the ONLY game that satisfies my "Gaming Needs".

So props to blizz and props to Dev's for putting up with the mutts and all the negative feed back. keep it up. Happy Holidays and hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
I agree that this game get's to much hate. Offcourse it could be better, but I wouldn't have dumped in about 100 hours in 5 weeks if it wasn't great.
fanboys would ask you to have your stuff if you were leaving, but since it's not the case, all that remains is...

no

one

cares
Well its not perfect but when i play i enjoy then game, what more u want from a game?Also i dnt get why ppl make 100 topics about hate and the ones who complain are the ones who have 1k h+ :)
Just because you're addicted to D3 doesn't mean it's not a giant horrible pile of crap game. Maybe you're just masochistic, who knows... i mean... i haven't found a single decent item in over 200 hours, why the hell would i wanna continue playing unless im completely retarded eh ? The game is boring beyond imagination, i would much rather watch a paint dry all day long than play D3 for 5 minutes...
you guys could of had more constructive replies.

check out exact same topic over in US. At least they can insult better.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415134329
25/12/2012 00:16Posted by Azazel
Just because you're addicted to D3 doesn't mean it's not a giant horrible pile of crap game.

I guess maybe "Addicted" was to strong of a word to use. "hooked" "can't stop playing it"
fanboys would ask you to have your stuff if you were leaving, but since it's not the case, all that remains is...

no

one

cares

Cares about what? Do I ask, if any one cares? Does anyone care about your reply?
24/12/2012 19:36Posted by Time2Kill
My addiction to Diablo 3

U dont have 10 k elites yet.
U dont have a problem dude.
U are not getting atention at home so u have adiction 2 forums
U
U
U
Diablo 3 has several advantages over most other on line games.

Easy to group up: 2 seconds.
No attunements or reputation needs: better than in MMO's.
No pressure: you play and no need to "follow" the rest
Easy
Fast play (fastest on line play ever)

Solo challenge choices MP0-MP11 ( HUGE diffference with MMORPG's for the moment)
Hardcore mode
GAH/RMAH Combo which is FAR better than lame passive designer cash shops.

It certainly fills a hole in the market for those who like it.

--

D3 is the first game in 6 years that let me give up on WOW (so I don't know if Blizzard is really happy over this)...
Edited by BenBoske#2907 on 25/12/2012 00:55 GMT
Men like you sai if you r not have 10k elites yet dont play this game, but the othere site is that ppl dont have time for it.They r buisy with real life.And if someone dsnt have real live its there chose.

Stop insulting ppl they suck or they have low mp character.I have good friends that they didnt say to me "you suck on mp 5" they played with me , even if i was dying.And thats all about to have fun with this game.
My addiction to Diablo 3 proves beyond a doubt that this game has and continues to give me "gaming enjoyment" that I can not find in any other game. "Go try PoE" you say. Bin there done that. got boring within 24 hours. Brought 12 friends over to play it and not one of them can even bother with it now ether. That game is a failure and it isn't even in open beta yet. "TL2" "GW2" fail and fail.

How about FPS?? I have them all. "Literally" I have spent so much money on games to only come back to Diablo 3 and play it for an untold amount of hours in 2 different realms. (USA, EU)
And with the Expansion coming and PvP and god only knows what else is coming. well. I see 1000's more hours of playing this game in the future.

why make this post? All you see on forums is mutts whining, trolls trolling, and people insulting people they don't even know. How the hell can anyone make a post or topic insult somebody you don't even know and insult there work. And all because they don't approve of D3? They did a terrible job with D3?? lol.......

They did a fantastic job with this game and it only is getting better and better. And like i said at the beginning. out of every game that i own. out of every game that has been given to me. Out of every game that people suggest to me to go play. THIS game is the ONLY game that satisfies my "Gaming Needs".

So props to blizz and props to Dev's for putting up with the mutts and all the negative feed back. keep it up. Happy Holidays and hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

For that, Jay Wilson will fck u extra hard tonight.

+ the usual 5$ of course.

The $5 argument is simply a poor proof that trolls ran out of arguments against fans of the game. What else is there to say: if you don't like the game and another poster simply loves it, coming up with a stooge theory is rather pathetic.
Edited by BenBoske#2907 on 25/12/2012 01:15 GMT
Men like you sai if you r not have 10k elites yet dont play this game, but the othere site is that ppl dont have time for it.They r buisy with real life.And if someone dsnt have real live its there chose.

Stop insulting ppl they suck or they have low mp character.I have good friends that they didnt say to me "you suck on mp 5" they played with me , even if i was dying.And thats all about to have fun with this game.

Ive noticed those who like the game (and I count myself as one of those now its been patched since release) are the more casual/normal gamers who just play for fun. The biggest whiners are ones decked out in full suits of legendaries with multiple level 50 toons... which always makes me smile, they play for literally 100s of hours then moan the game is crap, but continue to play.

Its a good game... Is it what many of us expected? Not quite but its good regardless. Once you get over being butthurt that its not D2-V2 and actually judge it on its own merits its actually a very accomplished game. My major complaint isnt drops, or legendaries, or balance or pvp (none of those bother me) its a lack of more randomised maps. Add that and the game is golden.

You good sir are indeed right.
My addiction to Diablo 3

U dont have 10 k elites yet.
U dont have a problem dude.
U are not getting atention at home so u have adiction 2 forums
U
U
U

Try reading the entire post so you don't make yourself look more like an idiot than you already are.. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Time2Kill-1230/
Edited by Time2Kill#1230 on 25/12/2012 02:57 GMT
Diablo 3 and play it for an untold amount of hours in 2 different realms. (USA, EU)

Can you ever tell who still lives at home with mom. And or is only 10 years old.
Edited by Time2Kill#1230 on 25/12/2012 03:05 GMT
25/12/2012 00:16Posted by Azazel
i would much rather watch a paint dry all day long than play D3 for 5 minutes

is that paint dry yet?

Stoped reading...You have no clue...
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]