Diablo® III

HA HA you never getting PVP thank god!!!!

(Locked)

Just saying its not necessary. Time would be better spent on improving the current single player content like random maps etc
Edited by JOHN#12280 on 27/12/2012 20:17 GMT
So you're another one of those "please think im special" dumbfcks who come here to troll the forums for no reason. Don't worry, we've had plenty of those in the past. But you know what ? You will get banned pretty soon, and no one will even remember you.
What can you own is only Hell MP0. So good luck with your owning's...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JOHN-12280/hero/29651476
27/12/2012 19:24Posted by Azazel
So you're another one of those "please think im special" dumbfcks who come here to troll the forums for no reason. Don't worry, we've had plenty of those in the past. But you know what ? You will get banned pretty soon, and no one will even remember you.

Though I am in America and play on an American server, but the reason he is trolling is because he is American. Just sayin. He's one of those people that give American's a bad name. Just go over to the US forums, you will see a ton, I mean a ton of QQ and trolling posts/threads. It's honestly a waste of time being there.

Europe forums and HC US are the only forums that are worth talking in from what I gather.
Edited by ISmkPotatoes#1756 on 27/12/2012 19:36 GMT
Forum Moderator
Locking thread as it was never intended to start a constructive discussion about the future of PVP in Diablo in light of the recent news!
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]