Diablo® III

AH item missing

I had a level 63 Axe on the Auction house on Bid only, no buyout. I just logged in to find its not there anymore. It was 100% just for bidding, if I had made the mistake of adding a buyout, it would show up in the completed tab with the gold amount, which it doesn't. How can I find out what has happened?

I only put it up for auction about 4 or 5 hours ago
Reply Quote
Missing items is a common glitch, many have been screwed over by this (myself included) and Blizz cant / wont do anything to help, because they think people will scam them , like duping etc. Just a case of bad luck.
Reply Quote
well it was the best drop ive had all week and the only thing worth putting on the AH ive had lately. 1221 dps, 11% attack speed increase, 2.40% damage converted to life and an empty socket.

Be really disappointing if i cant get it back because of a "glitch"
Reply Quote
Same happened here.

Missing 6cc lacunis and ~400stat vile wards in GAH
And some ~20e+ items on rmah
As well as HC AH is missing 2 items.
Reply Quote
where s my RING!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
i am missing total of 6 items from both GAH & RMAH....
Reply Quote
Just missing 1 item here (GAH) - but kinda annoying. Hope they fix it...
Reply Quote
r they gona fix it?
Reply Quote
some of my stuff went poof from rmah too :(
(nothing in log, completed items, or inventory, just disappeared)
i got error 3022 couple of times while browsing ah
Reply Quote
wtf my ring and weapon just dissapeared too
Reply Quote
Iam also missing a 300 spear
Reply Quote
-which is why you should always set a buyout. I had this happen to me once, don't know if it is related to the min-bid buyout hack/glitch, also don't know if they fixed it or not.

Since then I just set buyout well above what I expect the item to be worth in an obvious matter eg 999.999.999. As no buyout == endlessly high buyout it really doesn't matter, does it? And it does seem to safeguard against this problem.
Reply Quote
-which is why you should always set a buyout. I had this happen to me once, don't know if it is related to the min-bid buyout hack/glitch, also don't know if they fixed it or not.

Since then I just set buyout well above what I expect the item to be worth in an obvious matter eg 999.999.999. As no buyout == endlessly high buyout it really doesn't matter, does it? And it does seem to safeguard against this problem.

The thing is, I cancelled the bid and re listed it about 10 mins after listing it the first time and theres no record of me ever cancelling it so I dont think its anything to do with what your suggesting.
Reply Quote
I've won a Dead Man's Legacy [199 Dex, 16% Attack Speed, 12% Elemental Arrow damage] with a bid roughly around 580k, and tried to flip it for 1160000 gold, and now the item has disappeared form the auction house completely. There isn't even a trace of me buying it, and I'm unable to send a ticket about it, because the submit ticket button on the support site is grayed out, unless I select the real money auction house problem. Is there any hope of getting the item, or at least the gold that I spent on it back?
Edited by ApproX#2419 on 30/12/2012 04:01 GMT
Reply Quote
im also missing an item , pretty decent lacunis i just found 2 days ago
the other items ( not worth as much ) are still up in the AH
Reply Quote
Lost my Blackthorne's Jousting Mail pants on hardcore ah to this... !@#$!
Reply Quote
Same here, missing a 1300+ dps Skorn.
Reply Quote
Missing amulet. It just disappeared.
Reply Quote
Can't post shoulders on the AH, gives me error 0 and missing some items as well, including a 20m-25m Chanto, ugh.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Same here "Cannot get your payment info (Error 3022)"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]