Diablo® III

Which class requires the least button mashing?

I'm incredibly lazy and would like not to get carpal tunnel or something.
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 14:12Posted by gd1

Barb you just dump rage with 1 or 2 buttons and you hold your mouse down all game.
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 14:12Posted by Irrelevance

Barb you just dump rage with 1 or 2 buttons and you hold your mouse down all game.

Potential build? Can it handle inferno?
Reply Quote
wd requires the most intelligence (still not much), and offers most build diversity.
Reply Quote
Go with a Archon Wiz.

Simply press Archon and hold down right mousebutton forever.
Reply Quote
Go with a Archon Wiz.

Simply press Archon and hold down right mousebutton forever.

I like what I'm hearing here. I have a wizard in the works already because the beams look cool. I once saw a paragon lvl 92 sweep through Inferno by himself with 4 players on (myself included) like it was child's play. It looked like he just used disintegrate but I don't really know.

EDIT: Improved archon or pure power?
Edited by gd1#1326 on 04/01/2013 15:21 GMT
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 14:29Posted by gd1

Potential build? Can it handle inferno?

No barbarians cannot handle inferno.
Reply Quote
Interesting. Beamy deffgun or right click and hold? Which requires more pressing of keys? Archon and disintegrate only or right click towards enemies and auto attack with some rage dumps?
Reply Quote
DH does not feel very spammy.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Shaman
Pouncesin. ^_^
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 15:19Posted by gd1
EDIT: Improved archon or pure power?

I tend to use Improved Archon, or even Teleport for faster movement.

Pure Power is okay, but not needed if you go with Critical Mass.
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 15:23Posted by gd1
Interesting. Beamy deffgun or right click and hold? Which requires more pressing of keys? Archon and disintegrate only or right click towards enemies and auto attack with some rage dumps?

if you want to be farming mp0 or mp1 with 90kdps go for wiz

if you want to be farming mp2 or mp3 with 90kdps go for barb
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 15:39Posted by Snorkle

if you want to be farming mp0 or mp1 with 90kdps go for wiz

if you want to be farming mp2 or mp3 with 90kdps go for barb

Don't know what mp stands for but I assume that means barb needs less gear as well?
Reply Quote
Archon wiz.
Reply Quote
Cyclone Monk, you only need to LEFT MOUE BUTTON, ONCE in a game. it's basically an Afk-class/build. I stopped playing my favorite class because of that, but when you don't want to click at all that's YOUR CLASS.

Or just get a barbarian with whirlwind and alot of crit% (40+) and both wrath% passives (+2 regen and +20% one), It also requires almost only one button, the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON.
Edited by ffFiend#2900 on 04/01/2013 16:21 GMT
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 16:18Posted by ffFiend
Cyclone Monk, you only need to leftclick, ONCE in a game. it's basically an Afk-class/build. I stopped playing my favorite class because of that, but when you don't want to click at all that's YOUR CLASS.

I leveled monk to 60 and I know it has a large AOE but can it work for Inferno? All acts? Monster power 10? Whimsyshire?
Reply Quote
Cyclone Monk, you only need to leftclick, ONCE in a game. it's basically an Afk-class/build. I stopped playing my favorite class because of that, but when you don't want to click at all that's YOUR CLASS.

I leveled monk to 60 and I know it has a large AOE but can it work for Inferno? All acts? Monster power 10? Whimsyshire?

Lol, here this should answer all of your questions. Monk breaks record:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004448395

http://de.twitch.tv/invisuk (his stream, if you watch, you notice his new build actually requres 2 buttons but that's realy advanced and not necessary)

I had no problems playing it myself either just that I stopped it.

04/01/2013 15:59Posted by MunQ
Archon wiz.

Dies to reflect in Mp10 (to answer another one's question) but yea it's a nice one-button build! You can go for this.
Edited by ffFiend#2900 on 04/01/2013 16:41 GMT
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 16:22Posted by ffFiend

Lol, here this should answer all of your questions. Monk breaks record:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004448395
http://de.twitch.tv/invisuk (his stream and some videos more, copy paste it)
I had no problems playing it myself either just that I stopped it. ( If you spend some time watching you can also notice more builds presented by InvisUk on his stream. Ah wait I read you are lazy, so just go with the primary build )

04/01/2013 15:59Posted by MunQ
Archon wiz.

Dies to reflect in Mp10 (to answer another one's question) but yea it's a nice one-button build! You can go for this.

Mp means monster power then.

So, the monk thing can handle mp10 whimsyshire and diablo himself with no problems?
Reply Quote
I shouldn't answer this because it's answered in the Link I gave you. He killed UBER on mp10! it's more difficult than diablo or whimsshire. Here I give you the build

the core is http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aY.S!!ac.c
-Cast Faith of Light then Sweeping Wind, it lasts forever (until the sweeping wind stops).

-The 2 most important item-attributes: Life on Hit, Critchance%

The rest is based around it:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aYgS.k!X!acYc.a
The open slots are depending on your equip. Innah's Full Set supports this build the most. Another very strong passive is "Resolve". Swap them if you feel like (depends on equip).

Btw he is live now for many hours.
Edited by ffFiend#2900 on 04/01/2013 17:30 GMT
Reply Quote
The barbarian only requires one button. It's labelled "I WIN!" and unlocked at level 1.
Edited by Meteorblade#2266 on 04/01/2013 17:12 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]