https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/288412968469798913
Reply Quote
So in another month right?
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 02:31Posted by ISmkPotatoes

At least
Reply Quote
They should been have "surprise" us, by now. Either it comes in 2 days or we wait for another month, I say.

Maestro tune up the trolololol, please.
Reply Quote
They will make an announcement about how they had lots of interseting ideas and more content to d3, but scrapped it all because it seemed to get boring after awhile to farm with no rewards.
Reply Quote
soon
Reply Quote
few days = few weeks
soon = months
in the future = never

so another few weeks XD
Reply Quote
And another few days! Why am I not surprised?

Plus this:
08/01/2013 05:28Posted by JoeMaorian
They will make an announcement about how they had lots of interseting ideas and more content to d3, but scrapped it all because it seemed to get boring after awhile to farm with no rewards.

And, lets face it, what else will they add but the dueling? My guess... NOTHING or a few "minor bug fixes".
Reply Quote
Is gonna be posted on Feb. 29th 2013.
________________________________________________________________________________
Acronyms and their meaning: http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/forum/topic/7004698754
The new way of making every Legendary viable: http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/forum/topic/7199033719
Idea: White/Blue Items and Crafting Fix: http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/forum/topic/7167576791
Monk Build: The Dual Wielded Lawn Mower: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415641623
Edited by frisch#2609 on 08/01/2013 11:03 GMT
Reply Quote
Community
08/01/2013 02:31Posted by ISmkPotatoes

Hopefully not, but we are not able to give an ETA yet though.
Reply Quote
They have to time the announcement so that it can create enough hype for a period long enough for the Patch to arrive close enough to medium March, so that Blizzard can show an increase in players in the financial report for the first quater.

The Patch also has to be timed versus a possible Expansion in May/June, which is targeted towards the financial report for the second quater.

At this point, players are of little concern, this is all about looking good in the eyes of the investors, just as the stunt Wilson pulled in December, where he early December twittered about PvP was coming soon to boost Christmas sales, then instantly after Christmas announced that PvP wasn't coming after all.
Reply Quote
Let me tell you the exact date.

Friday. (so they save this week, and the next doing nothing).

The patch itself will be released around the 20th January, around PoE release date obviously.
Edited by terenceloar#2846 on 08/01/2013 12:44 GMT
Reply Quote
Here's hoping it's 10GB+, introduces skill trees, synergies, allocatable stats & a non-AH ladder!!
Reply Quote
pvp next Tuesday then? :P
Reply Quote
I guess they will release 1.0.7 then Path of Exile start OBT. Its all about money...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfGnMqC80xE

Path of Exile is currently in Closed Beta and will enter Open Beta on January 23, 2013.
Edited by Homer#2282 on 08/01/2013 13:06 GMT
Reply Quote
Cant wait for POE, at least the content is there and so is the PVP! Plus they keep their promises as opposed to you know who....

Lets see what Bliz will pull out from Santa's bag but i would suggest not to keep you hopes up people. It will be such a tiny patch...
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 12:19Posted by Vaneras
we are not able to give an ETA yet though.

atleast can you tell us @ is it soon™ or not soon™ ?
Reply Quote
They have to time the announcement so that it can create enough hype for a period long enough for the Patch to arrive close enough to medium March, so that Blizzard can show an increase in players in the financial report for the first quater.

The Patch also has to be timed versus a possible Expansion in May/June, which is targeted towards the financial report for the second quater.

At this point, players are of little concern, this is all about looking good in the eyes of the investors, just as the stunt Wilson pulled in December, where he early December twittered about PvP was coming soon to boost Christmas sales, then instantly after Christmas announced that PvP wasn't coming after all.

This. I gave them the benefit of the doubt earlier and shrugged it off as coincidence, but Jay's twitter in December saying "PVP Blog soon, sorry for the wait," was obv. intentionally cryptic. They already knew at that stage PvP would be scrapped, so he put a spin on it to keep up sales through the holidays.
Edited by BERSERKER#1596 on 08/01/2013 14:40 GMT
Reply Quote
23:e January the path of exile open beta release, i think blizzard need to be fast if they want players stay in the game..

Diablo3 have 4 Acts No pvp, no ladder, only level 60, no crafting who worth make anything.

Path of exile have 3 Acts have ladder, pvp, level 100, huge system of crafting, End gaming 4 diffcultys levels.

Path of exile is free game to download free to play, with no RMAH /AH.

There are 7 classes and you can be 6 in same party to play.

To be honest path of exile could be the new Diablo3 =)
Edited by Mirago#2459 on 08/01/2013 15:43 GMT
Reply Quote
"To be honest path of exile could be the new Diablo3 =)"

Actually, having looked into it, I think Path of Exile is interesting, but I'm not sure its mechanics appeal to me. I'll give the closed beta a shot and just keep hoping for that next true spiritual successor to Diablo 2: LoD.
Edited by Kirtswall#2566 on 08/01/2013 16:58 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]