Diablo® III

so 1.07 patch notes in a few days.not troling

Community
08/01/2013 13:58Posted by Vanhioss
we are not able to give an ETA yet though.

atleast can you tell us @ is it soon™ or not soon™ ?

If I have to pick one I would have to go with the classic soon™
Reply Quote
This thing with PvP upgrade just before and just after Christmas was really low move. We waited, waited and got nothing tbh. I would love to play TDM with my friends even as is. This whole talk about low quality content is simply funny now. Either dev team lives in their own world and really don't care about community feedback or something is seriously wrong there.

They had many nice ideas from many I have seen on BlizzCon, then I started the game in May and looked for it, turns out for 15 promises there is 1 implemented and even this one feature needs some serious improving. Is this invasion of the body snatchers or sth? Where are the people whose eyes were glowing when they spoke about their ideas to make game fun? Why every minor thing takes month to implement? Even with PTR up this one time, many things that players reported didnt get fixed. Somethings went broke when patches were implemented and are still broken..
Reply Quote
1.0.7 patch notes this week.....or 1.0.7 did not live up to what we at Blizzard see as a high standard for patch notes so we scrapped them and are trying to come up with new concepts that complement Diablo 3 patch notes to the standard they deserve.

Make or break time Blizzard.
Edited by sedITion#2530 on 08/01/2013 16:43 GMT
Reply Quote
Have patch notes been nerfed?
Reply Quote
mr mirago,

i just watch the trailer of the new game "path of exile"

i must say the graphics are so exited, its just like diablo 2 remake, and the colour choosing are incredible. i really want to see colours and graphics and item pictures and dark world in d3.
and first video of annunced gamplay by mr wilson was like this. why they decide to change i really dont understad. and character desings are also incredible, more realistic then d3. like i said its like remake of d2.

i think im gonna try that game, when the beta released. becouse i missed d2 and when i whatch the video i sad "oh my god its 3d version of the d2".

we will se but i still so much in love with diablo 3, if d3 changes before in a good way, i think i am never leeave it before d4.

with my best regards, thank you.
Reply Quote
Here's hoping it's 10GB+, introduces skill trees, synergies, allocatable stats & a non-AH ladder!!

You are more likely to win the lottery than this. lol
Reply Quote
Here's hoping it's 10GB+, introduces skill trees, synergies, allocatable stats & a non-AH ladder!!

How about:

Look ! More fixed tooltips !
Reply Quote
The stupid thing about this "1.0.7 Patch notes coming soon" is that, it's not even the patch that's coming soon, it's a list of what's coming that they're working on that is coming out.

So, they haven't even decided what they're working on yet, once that's figured out, they can write it out, then once that's done, they can start working on getting it designed, then once that happens, they can put it on the ptr, and once they've done that, they can work out bugs, and then eventually cut out 90% of it, and release it with a few more bugs.

This team is so clueless on what they're doing if the pre-alpha stage of a #.#.# patch isn't even figured out yet.
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 16:12Posted by Vaneras

atleast can you tell us @ is it soon™ or not soon™ ?

Has it been decided if the PTR is going to take a place?
Reply Quote

Probably not as they have "tested it thoroughly" already. Thorough as in, "We tested this exactly the way it was supposed to be used and after 2 hours, we decided it is completely ready for use."
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 12:19Posted by Vaneras
So in another month right?

Hopefully not, but we are not able to give an ETA yet though.

Well, how often are you srsly able to give an ETA? about 1/100 times.
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 16:00Posted by Kirtswall
"To be honest path of exile could be the new Diablo3 =)"

Are u mentally challenged? Have u seen that game in action? And you think THAT thing will even inflict a bruise on D3? I refer you back to question 1.
Reply Quote
It is nice to see that after November and December and nearly mid January Blizzard is not able to answer a stupid question " is patch 1.0.7 coming out this January?" . If you keep like this it will take you probably 5 months to release patch 1.1 .
Reply Quote
damn it!! soon?soon?soon?! wtf!!!! I want the patch tomorrow!!!
Reply Quote
Hi developer
Just one simple requirement, pls add comma to the amount of Digit when we are selling the item.
As I know, many people has accidentally put the wrong price, that cost a tremendous lost.
For example, we want to sell a item for 50000000, it is easily put wrongly by lost one '0' ,that cause a big lost. If there are comma, like 500,000,000, in the price box. the case I said can be solve.

Thanks
My english not good hope you understand.
Reply Quote
Hi developer
Just one simple requirement, pls add comma to the amount of Digit when we are selling the item.
As I know, many people has accidentally put the wrong price, that cost a tremendous lost.
For example, we want to sell a item for 50000000, it is easily put wrongly by lost one '0' ,that cause a big lost. If there are comma, like 500,000,000, in the price box. the case I said can be solve.

Thanks
My english not good hope you understand.
Reply Quote
Community

PTRs are planned indeed :-)

[edit] stupid typos /rage :-(
Edited by Vaneras on 09/01/2013 13:03 GMT
Reply Quote
Great so as that hasn't even happened yet, the actual patch release for everyone will be further away. :(
Reply Quote
planed

SHOCKING NEWS!

9th January 2013

Blizzard employee makes a typo!? Are Blizzard employees actually human? Or is it a clever trick to deceive us mortals into believing they are humans?

Find out more tomorrow at useless-news-this-site-does-not-exist dot com!

EDIT: GOD DAMN IT VANERAS, YOU EDITED IT!
Edited by Skimpy#2991 on 09/01/2013 12:56 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]