Diablo® III

so 1.07 patch notes in a few days.not troling

Community
son, on this week or not?

by the sounds of it .... today

Not sure it will be today, I just can't promise that. I really would give you guys an exact time and date if I could, but that is not possible to do as there may be some last minute changes... this is why I feel so compelled to make variants of the word "soon" :-)
Edited by Vaneras on 10/01/2013 09:39 GMT
Reply Quote
I hope it's today! Even if the actual game patch will take time to be applied, more info on it is always welcome.
Reply Quote
10/01/2013 09:35Posted by Vaneras
Not sure it will be today, I just can't promise that. I really would give you guys an exact time and date if I could, but that is it is still possible as there may be some last minute changes... this is why I feel so compelled to make variants of the word "soon" :-)

Sounds fair, Thanks for the reply :)
Reply Quote
Thanks for the good communication and for the provided information so far. You are doing a good CM job.
Reply Quote
Thank you! Glad to hear something promising. Hope is all I have.
Reply Quote
few days is 2-6 days in a row. 7 days is week, so when you dont work during the weekend, tomorow is last day, or you lied to us again...
Reply Quote
10/01/2013 10:59Posted by zobudeny
few days is 2-6 days in a row. 7 days is week, so when you dont work during the weekend, tomorow is last day, or you lied to us again...

Why come on here and hate ? He has probs said more than he should of.

Hate people like you live by every word, pathetic you need a life.
Reply Quote
Not sure it will be today, I just can't promise that. I really would give you guys an exact time and date if I could, but that is not possible to do as there may be some last minute changes... this is why I feel so compelled to make variants of the word "soon" :-)

Being cheeky - do you know if it will be up and running by tomorrow night ? ready for the weekend?
Reply Quote
Why come on here and hate ? He has probs said more than he should of.

Hate people like you live by every word, pathetic you need a life.

Who told I hate him... I told that blizzard statement is lie again. I dont see any apology for lies. I didnt named Vaneras, I told it for blizzard twitter statement. They has begun make sheeps from their players since they released this game, I rly dont see any hate, or any way to apology, when they tell us "Soon=1 month" or "few days=1-2 weeks". If I would do it in my work, Im fired in few seconds.
Edited by zobudeny#2800 on 10/01/2013 11:10 GMT
Reply Quote
Go count the grains of sand outside, zobudeny.

B2T: It is amazing that i get excited every damn time again when hearing about a new blog post from blizzard. I really pray that i won't be disappointed :). IMHO thank you Vaneras for keeping us up to date. Good job.
Reply Quote
10/01/2013 11:09Posted by zobudeny
If I would do it in my work, Im fired in few seconds.

Yeah, you and me both, but they are slightly different in the way they work, there is no deadline for their updates, there is no time scale, they work on what they need to work on and get it done. it will be soon, just stop hating its annoying.
Reply Quote
Nice to see a CM interacting with the posters. Thats a good devolpment. Tough i didnt see a testfase for that ?!
Edited by SuperMoto#2887 on 10/01/2013 11:15 GMT
Reply Quote
LOL, PTR for testing interaction with users and costumers ;)
Reply Quote
10/01/2013 11:13Posted by sAVAA
there is no deadline for their updates, there is no time scale

No, their players is deadline. I want see Blizzard-Activision company, when expansion will buy maximum 1 million of players.
Edited by zobudeny#2800 on 10/01/2013 11:20 GMT
Reply Quote
10/01/2013 08:31Posted by Vaneras
I hate to burst your bubble here, but I am actually a him ;-)

ROFL
Reply Quote
baby join me in deeeeath, uo-uo-u. Okay HIM.
Edited by Homer#2282 on 10/01/2013 12:31 GMT
Reply Quote

by the sounds of it .... today

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon
Reply Quote
Yeah, thumbs up Vaneras. Some communication can sometimes make a big difference. Keep it up.
Reply Quote
it's been 8 hours... go go Blizzard!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]