Diablo® III

so 1.07 patch notes in a few days.not troling

its a trap
Reply Quote
owe nerf is soon!!!!! hurry up!!!!
Reply Quote
Quickly add this to patch please:

Storm Armor - Scramble:
It increases movement speed by 25% for 3 seconds every time u get hit by melee or ranged.

A wizard has lower defenses than most other characters and should be avoiding hits or attacks instead of trying to take hits.

Possible Fix:
Increases movement speed by 25% every time u get a critical hit. This would ofcourse make it proc a lot more but other characters like barbarian and monk have similar spells to increase movement speed when the rune as it is right now just feels really underpowered and "not enough".
Edited by Foensh#1296 on 10/01/2013 19:02 GMT
Reply Quote
I kinda hope crafting will be fixed in patch
Reply Quote
ha-ha soooon
Reply Quote
soon...one year :D
Reply Quote
The sentence he used "The PTR patch notes are still being compiled" => Meaning that it is not finished yet as the process is still on-going

How long does it take to do this?
Reply Quote
Yeah, any chance they will be posted today or in the weekend?
Reply Quote
I'm just glad someones talking... still not nearly enough,...
Reply Quote
Vaneras can you tell us more info ?
Reply Quote
Community
11/01/2013 09:35Posted by DanBrennen
The sentence he used "The PTR patch notes are still being compiled" => Meaning that it is not finished yet as the process is still on-going

How long does it take to do this?

That really changes a lot from patch to patch, as it very much depends on the nature and complexity of the content.

11/01/2013 09:41Posted by foukas
Yeah, any chance they will be posted today or in the weekend?

I'm not going to say there is no chance, but I think it will be unlikely that the notes will be ready for posting on this side of the weekend.
Reply Quote
Wow, so sad. So sad...
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Yeah, Im really looking forward to seeing those notes too! Maybe we are spoiled with patches, wanting them to come each month, but it feels like we need them and need to see new content/options. Plus, very curious about whats in it this time! Hoping it also fixes the many disconnects and AH non-functionality!
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 12:08Posted by Vaneras
I'm not going to say there is no chance, but I think it will be unlikely that the notes will be ready for posting on this side of the weekend.

Really ... common ... its a BLOG , not the patch ...
What happend to "few days" ???
Reply Quote
I'm starting to think 1.07 patch notes will become a full published book, that will also go into prints for a physical hardcopy.
Reply Quote

Translated to human : "No."
Reply Quote
but I think it will be unlikely that the notes will be ready for posting on this side of the weekend.

...excuse me but this is not a response... this is just your own speculation... please give us a direct response. thank you.
Edited by Phaeleh#2475 on 11/01/2013 12:29 GMT
Reply Quote
Vaneras, is testing data from 1.06 patch maybe somehow responsable for AH glitches?
Reply Quote
I would like to see a TIMER for spell FAMILIAR on Wizard,which is not shown right now,please fix this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]