Diablo® III

Where is AH?

AH os closed right now? or its only my problem..? there's nothing about manteniance or something..
Edited by Kenkepeople#2701 on 13/01/2013 18:10 GMT
Reply Quote
My AH is unavailable as well ..
Reply Quote
blizz, say something,, that in wow u say even that the guy who is watching servers is going to the bathroom , here in diablo u dont say anything....
Reply Quote
My AH is unavailable as well ..

Same here.
Reply Quote
but the thins are frozen? i dont want to loose one sword that i wanted....
it would end in couple of hours...
Reply Quote
kicked me before ,somehings up for sure :/
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I just lost over 3M gold (for me a !@#$load of gold), so here goes the fun
Reply Quote
same here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I had 8m up for auction...
Reply Quote
im thinking to go to world of warcraft forums to say that, for sure there'll be a blue answer.... -.-"
Reply Quote
saw a suit item with awesome stats, nomally worth hundreds of millions, 4h left last time i checked before the AH is down, bid at 3M, someone is gonna get a nice bargain
Reply Quote
Is there any chance to get a heads up on what is going on, or when the AH will be restored? Apparently my expectations toward the staff are too high.
Reply Quote
Why u no work AH? O.o
Reply Quote
its amazing not to see any blue answer in the "technical Support" forum...
Reply Quote
Community is not valuable enough to respond too , just Your Regular Blizzard .
Reply Quote
I just hope that auctions are paused during down time. But then again it would require competent dev team to implement such thing.
Reply Quote
The fact that an online game's main component is down, in prime time, with no warning whatsoever, is outrageous. But this kind of ignorance from the author's end is insulting. Somebody should be on his knees, apologizing to us, yet there are no signs of any blue lifeforms here. They are all working hard at the moment I assume...
Reply Quote
Blues only reply to US forums.
Last blue post here 3 days ago.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm pretty sure Blizzard just left this game to rot and die.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]