Diablo® III

When is 1.0.7 patch coming?

Any news guys,any blue posts?
Reply Quote
Dont get your hopes up, you will not recieve a blue post containing information on the release date, nor does anyone exactly know when its comming out.

Blizzard told ''us'' information will be out ''soon'', that can mean a week, 2 weeks or 2 months. no one knows
Reply Quote
My guess is this Wednesday.
Reply Quote
My guess is next week we get Patch notes about 1.0.7

They said early 2013 and they kinda need to make some good changes if they want to keep their playerbase. My friend list is next to empty again since the last couple weeks and everyone seems to sell their gear quick. With PvP not coming out in the next few months, not many players seem to be interested anymore.

Gear will become cheaper and cheaper by the time pvp is released so why even bother playing.

Guess I went a bit offtopic here but oh well.
Reply Quote
I think its comes early this year like April =) or May
Reply Quote
nah they already said that they are expecting it to launch in feb.
Edited by Legendary#2312 on 03/01/2013 19:53 GMT
Reply Quote
The only info we have on 1.07 are duels, hopefully next week there'll be something on main page about other patch features...
Reply Quote
I am kinda wondering will they fix crafting in 1.0.7 or just duels and some minor hotfixes?
Wasn't some blue post that said that 1.0.7 early january ?
Reply Quote
When? It depends if they put it on PTR first. If yes, then probably somewhere in February. If it will go live directly, maybe end of January. But there is another problem. Path of Exile open beta starts at January 23rd, so if I were Blizzard, I would release patch before that date. I can guarantee that a lot of people will switch to POE, even more if 1.0.7 won't be released until that date.
Reply Quote
OP asking for a blue post is he having a laugh
Reply Quote
PoE open beta 23 Jan so hope for that week
Reply Quote
I am kinda wondering will they fix crafting in 1.0.7 or just duels and some minor hotfixes?
Wasn't some blue post that said that 1.0.7 early january ?

If they think duels and minor changes like dye legendaries or identify all items at once will bring back all the masses already quit so economy get revive a bit

QQ TT and QQ again... This Jay...
Edited by Azatis#2345 on 04/01/2013 01:55 GMT
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 22:38Posted by SanLeon

Is this official?
Reply Quote
Soon

Probably around marts.
Edited by Zakdawg#2929 on 04/01/2013 04:45 GMT
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 02:00Posted by Azatis

Is this official?

Path of Exile is currently in Closed Beta and will enter Open Beta on January 23, 2013.

Personally, I don't see 1.0.7. coming before Jan 23rd. Diablo 3 gained a small amount of new players over Christmas, because of Jay Wilsons promise of PvP soon in early December, so the amount of players in currently steady. Also as duelling will be such a game changer (for many), I don't see 1.0.7. without PTR.

My guess is early / mid February.
Reply Quote
There won't be a patch within the next 2 weeks. How's that so? Because if there would be a patch, some notes would have probably leaked... Or at least PTR would have been opened unless they release this *big patch* without it being tested...
________________________________________________________________________________
Acronyms and their meaning: http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/forum/topic/7004698754
The new way of making every Legendary viable: http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/forum/topic/7199033719
Idea: White/Blue Items and Crafting Fix: http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/forum/topic/7167576791
Monk Build: The Dual Wielded Lawn Mower: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415641623
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 20:08Posted by Exit815
The only info we have on 1.07 are duels, hopefully next week there'll be something on main page about other patch features..

There will NOT be any other patch features...
Reply Quote
Later™
Reply Quote
Soon™
Reply Quote
my estimated guess would be some where this year (2013) xP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]