Diablo® III

I dare Blizzard to...

(Locked)

I dare Blizzard to make a worldwide active player count and present the data on this site.
I dare Blizzard to make a simple yes/no poll about player satisfaction concerning Diablo III.
I dare Blizzard to finally face the music,stop acting like everything is alright with this product that we the players paid in full for,enough with posts/vlogs/blogs explaining how amazing this game is and how many ways there are to do nothing fun in it.

I dare Blizzard to give us the head of Jay Wilson on a stick!
If he hasnt got the balls to accept the fact that he failed,admit it and walk away,show us players that you still care about the franchise and most importantly the gamers who make all this possible!

No more shadow games...no more illusions...face the truth and make amends...Hell...its about time!
Exactly this! Pathetic company...
86 Tauren Shaman
All respective members of Blizzard involved with the making of Diablo 3 is hereby sentenced to death by crushing. Instrument used to perform this sentence is: "trans sexual Diablo boobs"
Edited by Yhihi#2545 on 06/01/2013 10:10 GMT
Dude, the recent events such as error 37 returns, or AH missing items are because of several servers shut down.

They don't need to show u anything. U already know. Less people play every day.
+1 its really getting boring and annoying that we cant get an answer of what is going on or what they are thinking to do about the game. The real end game is here on the forums ..its my 2nd or 3rd week that i am on forums almost all day and trying to help the community so our voices heard to Blizzard. If they are ok with this situation and the game at least they need to tell us and leave them alone in peace. All this making me so not to buy anything from them again.
+1 - nothing more, nothing less.
It's a videogame and if you don't like it, stop playing and stop writing trash like this to post on these forums.
yes +1
You didn't stop to consider the fact that maybe, just maybe you are partially the cause of the player drop? Constantly flaming and hating on Jay Wilson and the game. If you just stop and calm the *uc** down, people might actually enjoy the God damned game.
64 Undead Warlock
06/01/2013 12:30Posted by Chifen
You didn't stop to consider the fact that maybe, just maybe you are partially the cause of the player drop? Constantly flaming and hating on Jay Wilson and the game. If you just stop and calm the *uc** down, people might actually enjoy the God damned game.

I doubt that these Butthurt players will stop others from playing and enjoying the game, but it certainly makes going to these forums a pain in the ***. The trolls on these forums are honestly the most self-entitled little ******* on any videogame community I have ever seen.
Edited by Diablo#22133 on 06/01/2013 18:20 GMT

I doubt that these Butthurt players will stop others from playing and enjoying the game, but it certainly makes going to these forums a pain in the ***. The trolls on this forum are honestly the most self-entitled little ******* on any videogame community I have ever seen.

SO MUCH THIS

Honestly Im 36 and I dont usually like to pull the old 'your a kid' routine on forums, cause tbh considering the posters you get its actually insulting to some kids! But honestly the average age on these forums feels really young. Lots of very self important people whining endlessly about something that they have often played for well over 1000 hours... its pathetic
Edited by RodHull#1925 on 06/01/2013 17:23 GMT
36 old person protecting pay-to-win game and milking mechanics... its pathetic
Some are for this game and some are against it, but honestly you really need to be either very blind or stupid, if you can't see that the game have some really huge problems, and that Blizzard either don't know what to do about them, or simply decides to ignore them.

I think one of the thing that proves that their is a problem is that thread after thread with constructive suggestions about how to improve the game was and still are deleted by Blizzard.

For me it is very simple it is not the game that are wrong, but the idea with a AH/RMAH, which forced the developer of the game to remove everything that wasn't simple stats, because they had to make it easy to compare items, and make a path of upgrading that was simple, so the AH/RMAH was the easy way to upgrade.
I actually think that both JW and his team would have loved to make the game like it was showed in some of the old videos, but was forced to take everything out that could damage the income on RMAH, as this was the main thing in the game.
yes. +1
Nah we dont need numbers.
We all know deep in ourself Diablo is the best game ever :)
So stop with this sh*** posts and go play :)
I understand that some of you think I am a troll.
I understand that you might have fought a couple of battles with people who are self-centered little pri*** but I assure you I am not one of them.All I am asking is for a company to actually come forward and face the fact that their product is not "ok",that its not worth the wait and the money millions of fans worldwide invested.
Im not writing this to get attention...or to troll...I am writing it because if they stop fkn sugarcoating the whole situation and start listening to the fans contributing with useful ideas and solutions,we might have a chance of playing the game we all were expecting to play instead of playing forum-troll-wars 3.

Let me get this straight....you are all against people voicing their opinion...we all agree there is a problem but your sollution is to dig our heads into the sand and do nothing?
Say or write nothing?
Call me a troll...call me whatever you like.You know as much as the next guy on these forums that I have a point...ffs...the thousands of other threads like this dont convince you?
And for the record I am calm.
Dude, the recent events such as error 37 returns, or AH missing items are because of several servers shut down.

They don't need to show u anything. U already know. Less people play every day.

The game has problems. The game is not going to be the goodly gem we expected. But yes i still play, a lot of ppl play. In fact this game is still in top ten most played in different sites. In fact i know ppl who just started. Stop acting like childs. We have this. At least i got a purpose to reach paragon 100. The game is not too bad in comparison with others - Is bad in comparison with itself . If none of you have played d2 or d1 and this was a completely new release iam sure that you all will act different. The game is not going to die. do not worry.
The point i agree with you is that a lot of mistakes have been done but steps have been done to the right direction to. Do you know how d2 was before patches???? Did you play first release? Is like iam seeing again the same story
64 Undead Warlock
I understand that some of you think I am a troll.
I understand that you might have fought a couple of battles with people who are self-centered little pri*** but I assure you I am not one of them.All I am asking is for a company to actually come forward and face the fact that their product is not "ok",that its not worth the wait and the money millions of fans worldwide invested.
Im not writing this to get attention...or to troll...I am writing it because if they stop fkn sugarcoating the whole situation and start listening to the fans contributing with useful ideas and solutions,we might have a chance of playing the game we all were expecting to play instead of playing forum-troll-wars 3.

Let me get this straight....you are all against people voicing their opinion...we all agree there is a problem but your sollution is to dig our heads into the sand and do nothing?
Say or write nothing?
Call me a troll...call me whatever you like.You know as much as the next guy on these forums that I have a point...ffs...the thousands of other threads like this dont convince you?
And for the record I am calm.

It's not the complaining about the game that annoys me. I enjoy it very much, but can see why others might not.

My problem is crap like ''I dare Blizzard to give us the head of Jay Wilson on a stick!''.

Offcourse I realise that the chance off any of these forum dwelling tough guys actually leaving their moms basement and actually harming JW are close to zero, but it's the tone I dislike.

How would you like it if I found out who you are and started spewing my BS on your personal facebook, twitter and work related websites? What if JW's kids read that crap? What if your kids would read stuff about you like that on the internet?

Hate the game all you want or praise it to the high heavens and back, but at least try to be a little bit civil, act like a damn grownup and stop using this one guy as a scapegoat for the fact that this isn't the titanic supergame you so desperately wanted.

*Note, this rant was not directed directly to TC, but more to the whiny part of the Diablo 3 community*
Edited by Diablo#22133 on 06/01/2013 22:58 GMT
Player satisfaction, 90%. Sorry forum trolls but you are in the minority.
06/01/2013 17:27Posted by Lurker
36 old person protecting pay-to-win game and milking mechanics... its pathetic

I should probably not bother but Ill reply just for s**** and giggles.

First of all were exactly did I 'DEFEND PAY TO WIN' ??? First of all you cant WIN D3 its a non competitive ARPG loot game, there is no WINNING. So thats pathetic right there if you think there is a way to WIN. If somebody wants to spend real world money on virtual pixels to inflate their epeen why should I care exactly? What difference does it make to me... cause so far Im not seeing it. Ive played lots of genuine Pay To Win games (mostly Asian MMOs) and let me tell you if you think D3 is PTW, your sadly deluded.

Second what do you even mean by 'milking mechanics' I never even mentioned any game systems to defend them or otherwise? I just think your being a tad ridiculous there.

For the record I wasnt overly happy with D3 at release, I thought Inferno and the whole drop system back then was awful, I actually stopped playing for about 3 months (rather than moaning endlessly on here) they released a few patches and mostly those have improved the game tons. Its still not quite at GREAT levels, but its a decent solid ARPG thats WAAAAAYYY better than any other current gen ARPG around (and yes Ive played POE extensively, had a few level 60+ characters in early beta) Its more dynamic, more modern, more forward thinking.

I just dont get the people who pine for D2, this is a new direction, deal with it. I loved D2:LOD back in the day, but I also loved Grandmaster Flash and furious five back in the day. I dont want to reincarnate them now, Im happy with them both remaining a good memory. If you all love D2 so much why arent you playing it?? Theres a great community made Mod for D2 that greatly expands the gameplay as well offering HD graphics support. Download that (its free) and go play that if D3 is such a dissapointment.

D3 is a new direction, not everyone likes new stuff, some people get snobby and elitist and just poo poo anything that tries something different. Some people are just anachronistic and cant bare to see things change, thats cool there are plenty of retro games of this type out there for you. I get your all butthurt you spent money on a game you didn't like but really its been like what 8 months now... move on already
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]