Diablo® III

Message from Jay Wilson

19/01/2013 21:25Posted by Steve
1.0.8 new item - Mask of Jay Wilson: http://i.imgur.com/tK2Xc.jpg

Can we PLEASE find a better resolution jpg? Wanna make a new t-shirt out of this one =D ! - My Error 37 one is gettin' kinda old =)

And Jay? U evul evul sadist.. look what YOU DID to this poor basterd :( ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk

ps: Btw, is he your little bro' ? That would make sense then..
Reply Quote
Anyone coming in defense of Jay Wilson and his actions is as big retard as this guy. He ruined the franchise and the game, if you disagree ,then you never even played Diablo 1 and 2 ,and you don't have a clue how this game is supposed to look like. Certainly not like this.

I'm sorry if someone who has a different oppinion than yours is a retard. If I came in defense of JW for instance it's not because that he did a great job with D3, it's because personal attacks and vulgar language have nothing to do with this game or its creation process. If this was real life you could actually be sued for harrassment and I sure hope you will be, you filth.

Not everyone that has played D1 and D2 agree with what you are saying and claiming that anyone who disagrees hasn't played them at all. All you seem to do is trash talk really. I played more D1 and D2 than most of the people who even bought D3 in the first place (many of those 10 million people were fairly new to the franchise, having come from SC and WoW)

And last but not least, I presume by your comment that you DO know how this game is/was supposed to be like ? Has it ever gone through that skull of yours that not all people agreed with how D2 LOD was like ? That not all people enjoyed the charm system or the ladder reset system ? Has that notion ever gone through that thick skull of yours ?

How can I stop from insulting people and stay away from getting harrassment bans when people like you totally disgust me and are everything I am taught to despise in Law School, you bunch of egotistical jerks. Saying you're glad he left is one thing. wishing him all the worst in his life like you and others have that's just !@#$ing low. I know animals with greater social compulsion and self esteem...
Reply Quote
20/01/2013 15:38Posted by Razzledazzle
Anyone coming in defense of Jay Wilson and his actions is as big retard as this guy. He ruined the franchise and the game, if you disagree ,then you never even played Diablo 1 and 2 ,and you don't have a clue how this game is supposed to look like. Certainly not like this.

I'm sorry if someone who has a different oppinion than yours is a retard. If I came in defense of JW for instance it's not because that he did a great job with D3, it's because personal attacks and vulgar language have nothing to do with this game or its creation process. If this was real life you could actually be sued for harrassment and I sure hope you will be, you filth.

Not everyone that has played D1 and D2 agree with what you are saying and claiming that anyone who disagrees hasn't played them at all. All you seem to do is trash talk really. I played more D1 and D2 than most of the people who even bought D3 in the first place (many of those 10 million people were fairly new to the franchise, having come from SC and WoW)

And last but not least, I presume by your comment that you DO know how this game is/was supposed to be like ? Has it ever gone through that skull of yours that not all people agreed with how D2 LOD was like ? That not all people enjoyed the charm system or the ladder reset system ? Has that notion ever gone through that thick skull of yours ?

How can I stop from insulting people and stay away from getting harrassment bans when people like you totally disgust me and are everything I am taught to despise in Law School, you bunch of egotistical jerks. Saying you're glad he left is one thing. wishing him all the worst in his life like you and others have that's just !@#$ing low. I know animals with greater social compulsion and self esteem...

You forget it was Jay Wilson who first started using vulgar language saying : '' !@#$ that loser '' to an old D2 college. And now you want him to be spared of it from the community ? I'm sorry ,but you fight fire with fire.

Another thing ,you said you played D1 and D2 more than most of 10 million people who bought Diablo 3 ,where you are lying. Since you say you come from the Law School ,I guess you know lying and giving false information can lead to a prosecution as well.

I never flamed Jay Wilson ,I just used the words he used to a fellow college ,'' %^-* that loser''. Now ,if he gets sad over that ,why in the first place he used those exact words to a fellow college.

About other vulgar stuff , yes I raged over that dude over one point ,he said pony level is the most original and best thing that happened to Diablo 3 ? Now ,if you think that is not retarded , your logic is really flawed. If you played Diablo 1 and 2 as much as you said you did ,you should remember the gothic ,dark atmosphere in Diablo 1 ,followed up in Diablo 2 with brilliant music , excellent lore and storyline, original classes ,quests , brilliant itemization. People enjoyed Diablo 2 more than they're enjoying Diablo 3 now.

Diablo 3 is okay, that's it ,it's not near brilliant, it's too repetitive and boring. It has got nothing to do with the franchise. Brilliant graphics only , lore became really childish and lame. Itemization does not exist. Diablo developers lied about the game and what's gonna be in it when they finally release it. If customers aren't allowed to give their opinions over that ,what is it then ? Are we in jail so we're not entitled to give our opinions ?
Reply Quote
Thank you for a fun, impressive and exciting game. Good luck in the future, Mr. Wilson!

N
Reply Quote
To JW
GG!
Reply Quote
GTFO and have a nice day!

....you fecked the game so hard and in so many ways that you cant be proud of this failure! the D3 team had to blasted it with patches so to keep people intresting! YOU shouldnt be proud, YOU should be ashamed of you'r self, you'r skills lack in so many ways that cant be posted in this thread, dont thank us, we thank you for going away, ur team tried to rebuild and keep this game alive when ur creativity fecked it so hard. Thats,one good news I heard I hope you go join WoW team and destroy the game from what it's left anywayz! BYE MADAFAKA .!.
Edited by LeviathAN#2569 on 20/01/2013 16:07 GMT
Reply Quote
20/01/2013 15:38Posted by Razzledazzle
you bunch of egotistical jerks. Saying you're glad he left is one thing. wishing him all the worst in his life like you and others have that's just !@#$ing low.

Amen to that brother!

I am glad the fat lady left the building, but i don't want her plane crashing too. The pilots have no quarrel in this.. ^^ ..and it would be a tragedy.

I also find this whole situation quite funny to be honest .. Fact is that Jay and tha' team kinda ruined the whole diablo concept for the sake of... $ =D I smell rat! And a marketing stunt! .. And now hearing the news.. with Jay being fired and all (ooops!), most claim it as a divine victory of good over elemental evil and come here expressing .. "the joy" =) .. erm, as i did..

Felt a bit like when i kicked Diablo in tha' face for the first time back in '97 ... wanted to do the whole Duke Nukem ritual, you know? Ripping it's head off and.... But then a nice movie stopped my urges and left me wanting for.. more :) ... Yeah..

Now, i do agree that many if not most of us felt VERY good about the news .. But wishing him the apocalypse, in his friggin BEDROOM !? Thats Interesting! That means either those lads have some sad, empty, puny, bum like frustrated lives .. OR they DO have some sad, empty, puny, bum like frustrated lives!! =D

In the end.. its just a game focker!.. Not the best.. could have been! AND - the most important thing... ITS NOT TOO LATE to make it great again! From zero to hero, from hero to De Niro kinda comeback!

We just need a few things.. like stat points back.. or the chance for some real nice drops for OUR current class (if 90% of us stop playing.. AH dies.. how would you gear up? JAAAAY!?) .. or pvp exp.. or at least some form of horadric cube fo' tha love of gawd !

So far, I SWEAR D3 makes you feel like THE unluckiest bum in the universe !!!

That gone off my chest.. I can only wish those lads with sad, puny, empty, frustrated lives that wish someone dead or worse cause of A GAME! To get out more, I mean OUT OF THE FRIGGIN HOUSE YES! There IS a world out there, waiting to be discovered i assure you, many many adventures! :) .. Maybe see a girl... at least 2 times a week.. does miracles, i promise you that! Yes yes, they do bite indeed, but its worth it ! Trust me on this one. =D

Also, to read this! http://johnnybtruant.com/the-universe-doesnt-give-a-flying-!@#$-about-you/

Eventually they will get it... Won't They?
Reply Quote
Really, i dont think that the will be better now that jw gone. Really, devs of d3, you create a game with items that have 350 attributes (in all) and, in the end, we need only 25-30 attributes. For that reason, we need to visit AH, Just to find the gear with these 25-30 attributes. Just get rid of AH and put less attributes on items and let them drop in the sanctuary. I quit playing d3 (diablo is my favorite game since 1997) just because the fun in that kind of game (hack and slash) it to kill for finding better loot to continoue kill and so.

I play TL2 now (about three weeks) and that game gives me the feeling that i had back in d2 allong with some comodities of d3. Great loot, exellent bosses, item costumisation like no other game, incredible character costumisation. It costs me 15,60 euros and i think that we pay 60 euros for a game that deserves 15 euros (d3) and TL2 deserves at least 40 euros (for that game i surelly pay that cost).

I decide not to buy any other game of blizzard from now on and all because of d3.
And as a forumer says "we pay 60 dollars,just to beta test, a pre-alpha game". Totally agree with him. Just "free" the loot from "jail of AH", work a bit more on item attributes and the game will be so good as it deserve to be as a diblo game.
Tho, i will give a try to 1.0.7 when it cames out, but really, i dont expect nothing any more, from d3 and im terribly sorry for that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The game won't be or get any better. The actual Diablo 3 is Path of Exile, not this piece of turd.
Reply Quote
finally hes gone, hopefully blizzard will fix this game now and undo his mistakes
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
YES!
NEW HOPES FOR DIABLO 3 TO TURN IN TO D2!!!!

HAPPY FACE!!!!
Reply Quote
Yoooohoooo,the game have future now !!!
We just need characters customization,more classes and more item sets.
Some heavy debug and class balance will be nice too.
And all players will happily live ONLINE !!!
Edited by Butcherknigh#2626 on 20/01/2013 21:57 GMT
Reply Quote
Guys, be nice. I'm going to low down a while. Yeah, sorry for all we've done Jay, cursing you all this time. I'm really sorry. We're just concern about the game, that's all.

'Aight. Peace Jay! D3 is a great game, it just need to sharpen and polish! :)
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Orc Warlock
Goodbye Jay, and thanks for your effort. I'll leave in a little message as a lot of others has done.

I appreciate the effort put in, and the amount of work put in to mend damages where they could be mended. I also recognize the unimaginable pressure of leading the finale of maybe one of the worlds most anticipated games. I'll let it be clear, while I do agree with most of the criticism you've recieved, I do also recognize what all of the unreasonable criticism must do - I do not envy your position, neither as a game director nor as an ex-game director.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours, and do hope your career hasn't taken a too big shunt from this. I see a lot of talent in D3s creation, the only problem is that it is misplaced - I'm sure you'll find a use of your experience elsewhere.
Reply Quote
Fine, go then :(
Reply Quote
1: Thanks for leaveing, Then there's hope for D3 in a year or two.

2: You shouldent be proud of the title, "fastest selling pc game" you dident sell it, Blizzard North did. without them, you wouldent even be here.

3: Please, please stay away from project Titan.

4: Noob!

kkthxbye - all from me.
Reply Quote
I'd like to thank Jay Wilson, I killed him in developer hell mp10 inferno and he dropped me a lovely zunimassa's vision, Thanks <3
Reply Quote
I can't say that he did good with Diablo3, but thanks for releasing the game anyway.

I hope someone better steps in and fixes this game.

Gear diversity needs first attention. One example: critical damage. All weapons are thrash if without socket(emerald) and crit dmg.
Edited by marsovac#2732 on 21/01/2013 02:36 GMT
Reply Quote
It's depressing to read this thread.

Some comment are just disgraceful. It may be that we represent the same community from the outside, but I don't want to be associated with most of the people in this thread. You bring shame to the Blizzard community.

I hope Jay doesn't focus too much on the hateful comments. I personally love Diablo III and wish him the best of luck in the future at Blizzard. Hopefully he'll continue to contribute to creating more awesome Blizzard games.
Reply Quote
Thanks for a great game Jay! I'm excited for you on your next adventure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]