Diablo® III

Message from Jay Wilson

Good luck Jay! Thanks for helping on a great game!!! ;-)
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
21/01/2013 16:49Posted by Checkmate
Jay Wilson needs a tail...If you would like to follow feel free... Please do not spatter new clean D3 forums... He is long gone and real D3 players are so happy ! Learn to absorb some criticism...

What you and the rest of those shameful members of the community who feel it right to bully Jay Wilson on his leaving of the Diablo franchise needs to do is stop for a moment, think, and try to gain a bit more perspective on your lives.

Its a damn game. Whether its a failure or not is not the issue here. The issue is the bullying. Bullying is where something stops being a game.

I suggest reading this blog entry. I really could not have said it any better than this:
http://tardbunny.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/in-defense-of-jay-wilson-bullying-is-not-a-game/

So my advice to you on life. Try to think for a moment about the people you are hurting with your words. Let me tell you, Jay Wilson's most likely not the only guy feeling the wave. Think about it... its not that hard to connect the dots. Really.
Edited by FeralWorgen#2478 on 22/01/2013 11:00 GMT
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson needs a tail...If you would like to follow feel free... Please do not spatter new clean D3 forums... He is long gone and real D3 players are so happy ! Learn to absorb some criticism...

What you and the rest of those shameful members of the community who feel it right to bully Jay Wilson on his leaving of the Diablo franchise needs to do is stop for a moment, think, and try to gain a bit more perspective on your lives.

Its a damn game. Whether its a failure or not is not the issue here. The issue is the bullying. Bullying is where something stops being a game.

I suggest reading this blog entry. I really could not have said it any better than this:
http://tardbunny.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/in-defense-of-jay-wilson-bullying-is-not-a-game/

So my advice to you on life. Try to think for a moment about the people you are hurting with your words. Let me tell you, Jay Wilson's most likely not the only guy feeling the wave. Think about it... its not that hard to connect the dots. Really.

Well first of all keep your advices for your self the most valuable player... I am angry to Jay Wilson, because they did not deliver what it was advertised and stupid apology is not enough and fool around dedicated player...If you advertise PVP before you sell the game you have to add PVP to the game...Do you buy tomato without juice in it ? NO ! So dont tell me what to do or not to do...Jay Wilson and his friends screwed up and they should respect criticism ! Cos people paid for this game !

And if he was a really good game maker and respectful to the community he would not leave D3, would try to make this game better instead ! He is a coward !
Edited by Checkmate#2239 on 22/01/2013 11:46 GMT
Reply Quote
PLS dont work on TITAN!!! :( PLS MAN srly
Reply Quote
Just to be clear. D3 is a nice game but doesn't compare to old D2. Lots of ppl complained about this and now with this joke of patch (1.07) in my opinion Jay is fired. Ofc u cant just fire a leading figure in a big project(company owners start to panic, company value depreciates on market .... etc). What u do? U reassign him first.... rest u can figure out by yourselves.
Reply Quote
View profile Edited by Checkmate#2239 on 22/01/13 11:46 (GMT) Jay Wilson needs a tail...If you would like to follow feel free... Please do not spatter new clean D3 forums... He is long gone and real D3 players are so happy ! Learn to absorb some criticism...

-
Lol , he did exactly the same to us , he created this game .. might be good but if you understand the dialog ingame like, where is tyreal fallen ? broken ? tyreal is blizzard north ofc ... the guy is full of hatred bcs he thought he would do it better but he didnt , and instead of stepping back he !@#$ed it up more , so you try to connect the dots of how many fans he actually hurt

TILL WE HOPEFULLY NEVER MEET AGAIN GAY WILLY
Edited by magefist#2231 on 22/01/2013 13:12 GMT
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 10:43Posted by Danellos
Its a damn game. Whether its a failure or not is not the issue here. The issue is the bullying.

True, but you know what is also an issue? All the flatter, promises in videos / blizzcon / interviews what clearly turned into lies and disappointment, and nobody likes that, especially when we are paying for something.

But what is going on here (and in the US forum) is deplorable, all the personal insult against each other. Probably i belong to haters group, because i hate to see what d3 became, and i'd like see to turn into a much better and less boring game.
Reply Quote
Lol , he did exactly the same to us , he created this game .. might be good but if you understand the dialog ingame like, where is tyreal fallen ? broken ? tyreal is blizzard north ofc ... the guy is full of hatred bcs he thought he would do it better but he didnt , and instead of stepping back he !@#$ed it up more , so you try to connect the dots of how many fans he actually hurt

The post you replied to so fervently only pointed out that you can express your agreement with Jay Wilson's decision with some manners, without insults and unnecessary malice.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the demon hunter Jay.
Reply Quote
Everybody needs to check out Path of Exile....thats the real d3, made by gamers for gamers
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Mage
And again this forum community shows just how rotten and dimwitted it is, or let us say quite a large portion of it. Seeing some of the verbal abuse retarded 12 year old wannabe tough guys spout out here with as much substance as their empty heads provide again makes me wonder how many here have even the intelligence to not stop breathing.

Everybody needs to check out Path of Exile....thats the real d3, made by gamers for gamers

From the videos I saw it has bad graphics, worse animations and an overbloated skill tree.
Edited by Anneli#2665 on 22/01/2013 18:58 GMT
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 08:43Posted by PikesVenter
Good luck Jay! Thanks for helping on a great game!!! ;-)

Surely you meant helping 'off' a great game?
Reply Quote
They way I see it:

Wilson steps down after his screw up (Diablo 3) and then tries to blaim someone else "The game was not made by one person, far from it". From my point of view, it's like saying "It wasn't my call, it was something everybody agreed on".

Besides that, I have nothing to say. I'll probably never get deeply involved with diablo 3, so I don't care that much...

In my line of work, I'm a C++ computer programmer / architect, sense of ownership stands above all else. If it's !@#$, you stand for what you - and your team - did. You feel accountable, and stand for it. There just isn't a way to shove it on to others, just not done.

If someone in my line of work tries to push the blame to someone else, read: explains why it's outside his circle of influence, I no longer care to talk to him because he can't / won't fix what is bad.
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 10:43Posted by Danellos

It's not bullying, it's giving him what he deserves. That posts you refer to was so unbiased as to leave out Wilson's comment "F*CK that loser" when he received some professional criticism from someone who did manage to make a diablo game into a much bigger success then can ever hope to achieve. Yes boohoohoo he invested a lot of time. He ignored most of the communities feedback, he ignored the feedback of other professionals and he is now reaping the rewards. The dude deserves everything that came to him. Like I said earlier, do you think Dustin Bowder would receive such comments if he decides to leave the SC2 project? No, I can guarantee that it will be completely different there even though many people are unhappy about how SC2 plays and how the balance of the game is. But mr Bowder DOES listen to the community and communicates with them. Jay Wilson pretty much said !@#$ those losers to his community. The response? Well you can read it in this thread. He deserved this.
Reply Quote
Re-hiring the Blizzard North team would the best decision you can or will ever make.
Reply Quote
Posted by Petnik
( pony level for instance - nice if you're a girl or a retard )
Listen here you abrasive and vulgar little N00B! The pony death sequences are the best and most original thing in Diablo 3 so take your lame judgement and leave forevermore you FILTH! #enraged

Checked your profile ,worthless as I though it was gonna be. Saying the pony level is the best and the most original thing in Diablo 3 proves how retarded you are. Go back and play the pony level then and enjoy it as much as you can ,that's probably the only thing you will ever be able to do , playing pony level on hell mp0, worthless ,inferior player.

Anyone coming in defense of Jay Wilson and his actions is as big retard as this guy. He ruined the franchise and the game, if you disagree ,then you never even played Diablo 1 and 2 ,and you don't have a clue how this game is supposed to look like. Certainly not like this.

Now ,Petnik ,it's not that I care at all about your opinion ,cause it contains no arguments or solid points ,it's as stupid as you are , but I had urge to write down this to you. Now back off and enjoy your miserable life.

Oh my, here we go hating on the pony level again! Ponies are prettier than your lying mouth that is for sure! Nothing wrong with my profile and I do play higher than mp0 but that is not the point. The point is that you are a liar that invents fantasies to support your little game of hate. You do not know who you are hating so you invent a story and start hating on it. Your perception is not a reflection of my life or the way I play diablo. It is indicative of your sick little mind. Most sad assumption and glorious invention that you sucked out of your wretched fantasy land mind of hate is that I am defending Jay Wilson. This is indicative of social N00BS like you that project their inadequacy unto others by inventing their beliefs in order for hatred to be projected.

Listen here fool of colossal proportion! lol! but you are a fool tho! misguided as you are me loving slaughtering sweet ponies is my fave, yea, but NEVER will I defend a DISMAL director that has COMPLETELY ruined one of my best franchises. I care not for Jay @ all and this vile assumption of yours completely tarnishes you to me for it proves beynd any doubt that you are a mud slinger that knows not what he is talking about. Social retards like you invent their little fantasies of what other people are like in order to hate on them. Well enough is enough lol! Your hatred shall consume thee and thine misguided mind confuses only you with its crafty lies! Yea I do love ponies but that says a lot about how bad this game is if the best thing about it is the pony level! Do you understand now fool! Jay sucks and YOU suck too. Go invent a few more realities of how your wretched mind believes other people are like and justify projecting thine hatered to your fantasy beliefs my man!

And another lie you spoke is that you care not for my comment. Fool! Nobody that responds with such a wall of text can claim TO NOT care. YOU LIE AGAIN sweet n00b!
I have schooled you mr social N00B and henceforth I shall speak to thine delusional visage no more! Invent thine realities for thine amusement! Be thou blessed and merry on your journey! xoxoxoxo
Edited by Petnik#2808 on 23/01/2013 04:02 GMT
Reply Quote

lol. Jay messed up a lovely franchise and polarized a community! lol.
Reply Quote
Controrary to popular n00b belief: Jay is not a sweet guy!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]