Diablo® III

Message from Jay Wilson

Now I see why patch 1.0.7 is being delayed!!!! The game is going on a better route!!!!!!!
The first thing I want to assure you all is that this will not negatively impact our ongoing support of Diablo III.

I do however, Jay, think this will will possitively impact my gameplay! Too bad you didn't get fired. But you will. It is a strategical move by Blizzard. You step down not because you failed. That would negatively impact Blizzards reputation. Admiting a failure on their latest product is a bad, BAD IDEA! You will get fired soon, but not now.
Reply Quote
17/01/2013 20:48Posted by Consider
I haven't always agreed with you or liked what you've done, but overall I love the game that you've so lovingly crafted. Best of luck with your future deeds - they shall be remembered. ;)

+1

Despite some of the letdowns ive met underway.. i wish you the best of luck :-)

I'm sure you'll get this game going sooner or later.

GL Jay.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Woohoo!! *waves bye bye* party anyone?!!

I'm kinda late seeing this news. There is hope in the world after all! Maybe the game will now get the make over it needs.

Please don't let him work on any key project.... ever again.
Reply Quote
Good luck Jay,

just don't touch any game ever again. I think a farmer will suit you better, grind dem carrots.
Reply Quote
i dont know if it was jay that made this game look like a peacock without feathers or activision
but one thing is for sure...diablo 3 is only using the name "diablo" and nothing more ....i still play it and enjoy but it breaks my heart it lacks so many things that made diablo 2 amazing (which by the way is still installed on my computer and been played to this day)
diablo 3 has a huge potential....i can only pray that one day it will become the new diablo 2 everyone excpected
even kormac says "i expected more"....to your attention activi-zard
Reply Quote
i dont know if it was jay that made this game look like a peacock without feathers or activision
but one thing is for sure...diablo 3 is only using the name "diablo" and nothing more ....i still play it and enjoy but it breaks my heart it lacks so many things that made diablo 2 amazing (which by the way is still installed on my computer and been played to this day)
diablo 3 has a huge potential....i can only pray that one day it will become the new diablo 2 everyone excpected
even kormac says "i expected more"....to your attention activi-zard
Pretty sure it is all Blizzard South.
Reply Quote
R.I.P blizzard north you were the best...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
if you dig deep on the interwebs you will find scraps and posts of the Diablo 3 that Blizzard North were working on before they left and moved on to do games like Torchlight.
Reply Quote
bye bye please dont touch wow or titan or anything infact... just sit at your desk and lie to yourself that you've done a good job... i havnt played this train wreck since it released and now ur gone it might get better... might...
Reply Quote
yea...i saw it
it looked like diablo 2 with some improvements
but that doesnt mean "blizzard south" couldnt make a better game....they have diablo 2 but instead they just used the name and created a new game with so many features from WOW
maybe the WOW dev team created diablo 3? who knows
Edited by LironK#1905 on 04/03/2013 11:45 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]