Thx and gl in the future.
Reply Quote
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
Reply Quote
First I was like:
:(

Then I was like:
:)

Seeing as you'll be staying with Blizzard, I'm happy. Just from a Blizzard fan to a Blizzard designer, you definitely have that....something, whatever it is....that characterises a good Blizzard designer. So it doesn't matter to me where you are at at Blizzard, so long as you are there. And as you say, Diablo III is a team effort, so the game will be fine.

Best of luck with your new work! o/
Reply Quote
Now now, don't be so overjoyed children.

Do you really think D3 is a one-man product? JW was the face of D3 devs, and he had to compromise with the higherups. However,I didn't like:
17/01/2013 20:00Posted by Thyvene
We heard the feedback and suggestions from the community. For example, we agreed that Diablo III's itemization at launch was not good enough, so the team made numerous changes, including changing drop rates, re-tuning legendaries, and adding scores of new items to the game. We also agreed that the end game needed more depth, so the team added new events, and new systems like Monster Power and Paragon levels.

Really childish imho, he clearly feels injustified by the accusations that the devs don't take account of the community. Besides that, it must have been harsh for him the past 8 months. This doesn't take away that I find the decisions made for 1.07 complete crap.

Anyway, when replacement is found all the haters will cheer and claim "how much better XX is than &*^% Jay", while the replacement can't make drastic changes because of his peers' decisions
Edited by Schetenei#2934 on 18/01/2013 00:16 GMT
Reply Quote
!@#$ yeah. Now i have a hope that the game will be fixed finally:))) But also sorry for you Jay and gl to you.
Reply Quote
Kinda sad i hope the game dosen t take a wrong turn with the arival of the new Game Director
Reply Quote
THANK BELIAL! All our prayers have all been answered ! Good riddance and good LUCK .. you WILL need that..
Reply Quote
TO LITTLE TO LATE!!

you fuked this game and the name! i hope no other person hires you and your forever in pain
Reply Quote
:O Don't feel sorry Monseniur Jay...even through D3 is not perfect, is a very good game it's not yet polished enough neither D2 was at the beginning.D3 still keeps me playing it as much as i can and already have some really good memory's from the start.I really can say a big THANK YOU for this game.

Cheer up mister Jay you seem a bit sad.
Reply Quote

For example, we agreed that Diablo III's itemization at launch was not good enough, so the team made numerous changes, including changing drop rates, re-tuning legendaries, and adding scores of new items to the game. We also agreed that the end game needed more depth, so the team added new events, and new systems like Monster Power and Paragon levels.

You had no choice but to agree. Jay you fuked this game.
then you try and pull this !@#$, how fuking stupid do you think we are? this is something that needed to be changed ASAP! how could you fuk this up is beyond me. I will never,ever buy anything you make in the gaming industry, I hope you are cursed for the rest of your life.
Reply Quote
Seven years, Nothing!

PLS, upgrade D3.
Reply Quote
glhf doing something else.
Reply Quote
Thank you Jay for ruining the franchise. We are all glad to see you go maybe now Diablo can regain some of its former glory. We are all praying you wont have a thing to do with titan. Hopefully this demotion is just putting you in the GM department since they don't do much outside of copy & paste stuff. Hard to screw that up.
Reply Quote
I guess that "!@#$ that loser" spell reflected back to jay lol. Aaand they're blowing it off as a migration from one project to another where in reality he was fired with a party and firecrackers. Good luck, jay on your 8 year project of losing fat. You will be forever known as jay "error 37" wilson
Reply Quote
Didnt have patience to read all posts, but...

You all think diablo was flawless game upon release?
You think diablo 2 was all fetch up when it was released?
Have to disagree on that, there seems to be lot of "time golden memories " here.

I think jay had quite big press on shoulders for being lead on this and he wanted to change the game a bit, there is couple good new things and punch of bad, but all and all I think he did quite good job. Direction from here is only upwards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]