I would like to see some posts, what do you think about endless Paragon levelling system?
Please, feel free to post:
a.) You are not even lvl 100 lol hek noob spawn^^,
b.) To Paragon level 100 heroes: "Get a life!"
- When hero hits Paragon level 100, every next level should have same exp points as from 99 - 100,
- You gain the same stats than you do now, except mf/gf%.
I really do not like the ladder system as it is in Travian, etc, ... So I do not want ladder system to be implemented in Diablo 3. But I have to provide some alternatives then.
So, the basic idea is that reaching high Paragon level would give us,
- Endless competition to reaching as higher level as possible,
- No need to buy/spend 100m, 200m+ on every item, to give you extra 10 dex and 20 vit because you can substitute this by reaching higher and higher level,
- This would bring bigger diversity to "Buy or Play players",
It is just an idea, and I would really like to see your thoughts and improvements. Thank you.