Diablo® III

I apply for consultant bliz

Hey blizzard

I want to be consultant

pls mail me i can help

I got great stuffs for you guys that can fix this game so you can make more $$$ at the end of the day

basicly im like the all seeing eye / god that has a helicopter view on the whole situation
Edited by Onscreen#2285 on 22/01/2013 12:40 GMT
Reply Quote
Is this guy serious?
Reply Quote
<facepalm>
Reply Quote
just because I have a great charisma that you can even feel in my post doesnt mean u dont have to take me for not being serious
Reply Quote
I think it's past your bedtime
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 09:57Posted by Deltaechoe

stop trolling
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 12:34Posted by Onscreen

stop trolling

wahaha
Reply Quote
Even if you are serious, this is not the place to ask a job from Blizzard. There are relative pages concerning all about career opportunities like this one:

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/careers/index.html
Reply Quote
thanks but i felt the need to post it here aswell for some extra support
blizzard isnt always awake as we have noticed in the past months
by gaining some support here perhaps it opens their eyes and gives them a reality check
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 12:45Posted by Onscreen
gives them a reality check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

(just imagine a child on the left and a Blizzard game director on the right)
Reply Quote
im 21 and have a beard i think i m not a child anymore
Reply Quote
Hey blizzard

I want to be consultant

pls mail me i can help

I got great stuffs for you guys that can fix this game so you can make more $$$ at the end of the day

basicly im like the all seeing eye / god that has a helicopter view on the whole situation

A consultant is a professional who provides professional or expert advice in a particular area such as security, management, accountancy, law, human resources, marketing, public relations, finance and engineering, are you aware of that?
Reply Quote
Onscreen View profile

im 21 and have a beard i think i m not a child anymore

I'm not implying you are a child, I'm making this comical and satirical because you are neglecting the fact that even if you were a consultant in Blizzard you would have to adhere to the policies and wishes posted by company shareholders, which at the moment are making the game a milking mechanic.

This is exactly why they are not hiring any consultants and why they are implementing only things that they feel will make hordes of whiners stop whining, instead of improving the game content and context.

It is about making money and about abiding to laws, not about quality and decency.

So your pursuit to help is like the "Tilting at windmills"
Reply Quote
A consultant is a professional who provides professional or expert advice in a particular area such as security, management, accountancy, law, human resources, marketing, public relations, finance and engineering, are you aware of that?

yes

i have the following experience

security: battlenet authenticator

management: guild officer

accountancy: i have different accounts with different passwords

law: i know the rules, in-game terms etc.

human resources: I know how to communicate, and give advice on resources needed for raids (in wow)

public relations: I have had 2 relationships with females

finance: im always going for the big money, for an example I had 34m gold in diablo within 1 week

engineering: I have installed serveral hardware components in computers such as HDD or even SSD

:)
Edited by Onscreen#2285 on 22/01/2013 13:07 GMT
Reply Quote
Community
Hey blizzard

I want to be consultant

pls mail me i can help

A developer hero, eh ;-)

Honestly though (and this goes to everyone), if you feel you have the talent and experience required to become a game developer and you would like to work at Blizzard, then you should spend some time looking through this page:
http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/careers/directory.html#region=Global
Reply Quote
tnx for supporting me vaneras
Reply Quote
View profile
22/01/2013 09:29Posted by Onscreen

If you're omnipresent and omnipotent you should already know the outcome of this thread.
Reply Quote
im not refering to the real god ofcourse. that would be hilarious
Reply Quote
He's a Troll, don't feed the troll.
http://goo.gl/O3LgG
Edited by Sully#2414 on 22/01/2013 13:12 GMT
Reply Quote
public relations: I have had 2 relationships with females

Epic qualification.. :D You've got my vote.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]