Diablo® III

I apply for consultant bliz

He's a Troll, don't feed the troll.
http://goo.gl/O3LgG

Thanks for ur WRONG opinion
Reply Quote
Community
LOL. Somehow this thread make me think of the "The Opposite" Seinfeld episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiwtXHPwGPE
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 13:25Posted by Vaneras
LOL. Somehow this thread make me think of the "The Opposite" Seinfeld episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiwtXHPwGPE

lol the opposite one of the best seinfeld episodes for sure.. also the run... or the ticket
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I think this guy could take Diablo 3 a step forward.
Reply Quote

LOL :D
And just imagine after such big discussion and trolling over Onscreen's desire to work for Blizzard, we see a definitive blue post of a Blizard's head emplyee after he saw that:
public relations: I have had 2 relationships with females

shouting like: Hire this man!
Reply Quote
I`m inpsired^^

Blizz would you please "Fix It" for me to get the top job at the Vatican when his Grace Benidict XVI nips out to see his boss ?

I`m well qualified having attended numerous Funerals Weddings and Christenings over the years and I should also mention that I went to Sunday School every Sunday for a whole summer holiday (1978-ish) and even read to the group on one occassion.

I would like the Pontifect name "Father Les" if at all possible.

Thankyou Blizz..always in my prayers :)
Reply Quote
thanks for supporting ppl

not sure who seindfield is but seems like a cool tv show

if u want my CV I can tell you that it is under construction.. why? because I am always hungry, trying to perfectionize things.. so my CV will always be under construction if you know what i mean ;)

i think that will be the best motivation to diablo 3 franchise.. keep perfectionizing

now that Jayson williams is out of the league i think its time to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't
Edited by Onscreen#2285 on 22/01/2013 14:07 GMT
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 13:03Posted by Onscreen
A consultant is a professional who provides professional or expert advice in a particular area such as security, management, accountancy, law, human resources, marketing, public relations, finance and engineering, are you aware of that?

yes

i have the following experience

security: battlenet authenticator

management: guild officer

accountancy: i have different accounts with different passwords

law: i know the rules, in-game terms etc.

human resources: I know how to communicate, and give advice on resources needed for raids (in wow)

finance: im always going for the big money, for an example I had 34m gold in diablo within 1 week

engineering: I have installed serveral hardware components in computers such as HDD or even SSD

:)

This absolutely made my day
Reply Quote
/sigh. perfectionize? You went too far mate. Oh wait, I bit.
Reply Quote
LoOoOoOoOoL
Reply Quote
yes

human resources: I know how to communicate, and give advice on resources needed for raids (in wow)

finance: im always going for the big money, for an example I had 34m gold in diablo within 1 week

engineering: I have installed serveral hardware components in computers such as HDD or even SSD

:D

So impressive. You worked so hard.
Reply Quote

:D

So impressive. You worked so hard.

tnx bro, check out my diablo char aswell to see im making all kinds of gains
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 13:03Posted by Onscreen
A consultant is a professional who provides professional or expert advice in a particular area such as security, management, accountancy, law, human resources, marketing, public relations, finance and engineering, are you aware of that?

yes

I top all of that!

I have placed additional RAM on my LAPTOP! Ha beat that!
And i had 4 girlfriends, with boobs and !@#.
And... and i had not 1 but two guild in WoW with over 15 ppl in them.
I know how to kill raid bosses in DIABLO!
AND MANY MANY OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
Like pizza making!

I would gladly accept the tile of game director! In fact i am starting tomorrow like it or not!
Reply Quote
22/01/2013 13:59Posted by Onscreen
not sure who seindfield is but seems like a cool tv show

I'm sorry but I don't it's going to work out. It's not that big of a opposite day.
Reply Quote
haters be hating..
Reply Quote
What ever.. this thread was funny. Specially a qualification part
^^
Reply Quote

Hahaha

To OP , first troll thread Ive really enjoyed, keep posting

Troll lvl 9/10
Reply Quote
Onscreen you look like a chap in the know - what is this "Noob" that everyome keeps going on about?
Reply Quote
Troll Hero perfectionizing!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]