Diablo® III

Expansion names

Diablo III - The Wrath of the Burning Hells

EDIT: Just checking this outrageously hilarious thread out, some of this stuff got me laughing out loud. ROFL.
Edited by Nocturnal#2168 on 30/01/2013 20:51 GMT
Diablo 3: A fistful of dollars
Diablo III : Houston we have a problem
Diablo III: The expansion is for free.
nosferatu zodd = barb boss
if they gona add diabolical pandas in a a faraway next expansion i will not be playing...
Respect to the maker of the thread. Man i love you. "Mists of Diablaria" I laughed my !@# off, seriously.

Thank you.
heh I was gonna put Diablo III: The legacy of Cain but vomica got it before me lol

or Diablo III: The real deal! Diablo III: Diablo reborn! Diablo III: XPAC in the distant future! Diablo III: Its what fans wanted since 2002! :P ok the serious one of all

Live free or Diablo III!!!!!!!! ....ok the real name is scroll down......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Diablo III:( New Director insert here) ##Ponies VS Bovine## wink wink!
Edited by Cypherz#1278 on 30/01/2013 22:25 GMT
Diablo III: The Witch Queen
Diablo III: The Lost Soul
Diablo III: The Unformed Land
Diablo III: The Prophet's Secret
Diablo III: The Nephalem's Destiny
Edited by YouToo#2154 on 30/01/2013 22:34 GMT
Diablo III: Reign of the Treasure goblin king

Diablo III: Wrath of the Theives guild
Diablo III: In which Nephalem identifies 1000000th item and then gives it to Act3 vendor

:)
Have to put one more in...

Diablo lll : To Kingsport and Back!
Diablo III: Why not Zoidberg?

(\/) (;,;) (\/)
Farmville: Diablo III

Edit: Was reading the thread and someone has posted the reverse. Bleh.
Edited by Fatterpunk#2238 on 30/01/2013 23:14 GMT
Diablo III: one button to identify them all
Diablo III: back to Blizzcon 2010
Diablo III: 1.0.8
Diablo III: World Of Women
Diablo III: Tathamet Unleashed
Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
Diablo III: Heart of the Hells

yup thats my guess
Edited by MrRichardF#2572 on 31/01/2013 00:40 GMT
Diablo III: Warriv was a woman - true story of his life
Diablo III: Now you can hire a real merc
Diablo III: Anyone see a blackstone?
Diablo III: Cain met Diablo (without t i t s)
Diablo III: Real new act's..not copy from D2
Diablo III: Mephisto wont back ..because his dead
Diablo III: necropalodruidos
Diablo III: Where is the real hell?
Edited by PIT#2211 on 31/01/2013 01:28 GMT
Now seriously. I wont say a tittle because i have two teories:

1st - If Belial is the Lord of Lies, what guarantee do we have that we killed him at the end of Act II? What if what the BlackSoulstone caught was a copy o Belial's real soul? And that "copy" made Diablo kinda "inperfect"? (one more thing to reinforce this teory: before Magdha's death, she says that her Lord, Belial, would still rule this world... this could be take in consideration i think...);

2nd - Mathael blamed the High Heavens for the Fall of the Worldstone and alied himself to Adria and the rest of Hell. Imperius answered Mathael's call due to his hatred agaisnt the nephalem and in the end Mathael will become the Prime Evil;

There is always a third option, one that i acctually have a tittle for: Diablo II: The Seven Lords of Hell:

* - The BlackSoulstone shatered, the seven souls of the Lords of Hell were set free. The nephalem mission is to travel to Hell itself and confront all the seven lords, their minions and liutenants in their own realms. But this time, all of their souls must be destroyed, in order to vanquish the evil forever. The final boss would still be Mathael, who would have absorved the seven souls to be reborn not as Prime Evil but has the "Ultimate Evil" (that Dragon Tyrael mentions whose name i dont remember now).
Edited by Hellplague#2555 on 31/01/2013 22:20 GMT
Diablo III: Return of Michael Jackson
Diablo III: Jay Wilson's Revenge
Diablo III: Diablo's Chocolate Factory
Diablo III: Ultimate Act III
Edited by Amaterasu#2499 on 31/01/2013 01:20 GMT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]