Diablo® III

Would you buy the expansion?

Who of you would consider buying the D3 expansion if it got released?
Reply Quote
expansion is not going to be released.

anyway, the answer is "no"
Reply Quote
It would have to be filled with alot of new content before I consider buying it.

At this point, I sometimes play a few hours of D3 a month so the expansion would have to make me interested in playing again *cough* charms / new class / huge new act / more items / LvL increase / new skills *cough*.
Reply Quote
Yep, I would.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 19:11Posted by Bull
Who of you would consider buying the D3 expansion if it got released?

I would buy it.
Reply Quote
Yep i will buy it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would, D3 is awesome, the only thing that makes it better is the amount of tears it generates
Reply Quote
No way. Blizzard is now on my black list.
Reply Quote
As for now chances to buy it are low. Really low. Tbh Blizzard owes everyone who bought D3 a free expansion.
Reply Quote
it waaaay to soon for an expansion
Reply Quote
Despite being disappointed in the game I would and will buy the expansion in hopes they get their act together and make D3 the epic game it should have been..... however, if they release a unfinished expansion like the original D3 in hopes of releasing a few more expansions after that to fix it I sure as hell won't buy a second expansion...
Edited by Bartul#2197 on 02/02/2013 21:42 GMT
Reply Quote
YES!
Reply Quote
Yes
Reply Quote
100% buy - no matter if I will have time to play it, even if it's a empty box.

Because I enjoyed D3 more than any other game during the last 12 months.

Players with hundreds of hours playtime stating it was not worth the investment seem to me to be either childish, completely unrealistic or really stupid.
Reply Quote
Of course I will buy it when it releases, there's no doubt about that! Just wondering how well the game can keep up until then...
Reply Quote
never..
Reply Quote
100% buy - no matter if I will have time to play it, even if it's a empty box.

Because I enjoyed D3 more than any other game during the last 12 months.

Players with hundreds of hours playtime stating it was not worth the investment seem to me to be either childish, completely unrealistic or really stupid.

If you compare game time spent versus money spent, then D3 is even worth the money for 1 playthrough of Normal with only 1 class, thats true. If you compare it to other games that are out now.

But the people disappointed with D3 are the ones that thought D3 would be the unlimited playtime experience like D2 was. I played that game for many many years and did not even once got to level 99. I just played Ironman with friends over and over and over again. And it was awesome trying new builds every time. The skill system of D3 ruined that, if you have 1 class to lvl 60 you have all the builds ever, no way to grow into it when you made that choice from the start.

But perhaps I will buy the expansion if it provides good content.

I would like to be able to play the game from start to the end without the need of using the AH, not necessary in 1 go but at least be able to farm for items instead of gold.
Edited by Bull#2274 on 02/02/2013 23:56 GMT
Reply Quote
Probably, depends on the content - you know how it is, hope never dies °°

Especially if something like this gets fixed first:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6533733310

and then extended by the add-on content beyond my usual expectations ;)
Edited by Ferisam#2351 on 02/02/2013 23:58 GMT
Reply Quote
Hope dies... in the end but it dies :)

02/02/2013 21:54Posted by Kyd

A child calling others childish is quite... inappropriate. Obviously you didn't play (or didn't enjoy) D2 so you have no right to call stupid players who enjoyed the old game alot and now are disapointed with the new one... and why they keep on playing? Because there are no alternatives nowadays? Because the remember the old days with D2 and still believe their char will be as awesome as was thier D2 char? You said D3 is a game you enjoyed most for the last 12 months... Well D2 is the game I enjoyed the most for the past 12 years
Reply Quote
Still thinks that game will be broken even after expansion (mostly becouse lack of RPG aspects i.e customization, replayability and diversity) and competition (ladder, pvp) but I will try it anyway, becouse I loved d2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]