Diablo® III

Would you buy the expansion?

I most likely won't buy an expansion, which at this point in time is quiet unrealistic.

Diablo 3 was destroyed and there is no point in playing it, and with a superior PoE now available for free, why play Diablo, when it was destroyed by Wilson?

Unless the game is completely remade, I doubt any gamers will return to it.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/02/2013 18:59Posted by Dnahsnam
How long before we can link items in forum chat? Little things make abig difference.

Huh? You can already link items into the forums, e.g. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/skorn
Reply Quote
Damn sure I will, I am gonna stand in the midnight line in Prague again just as I did when D3 was to be released.

And, from my scarce posts, some may have noticed I tend to be calm and not flip out very often, but for GODS SAKE, stop generalizing your damn personal views and pressing them unto others! No, NOT everybody wanted D2 in better graphics, NO, not everybody looks at D2 as at the climax of all ARPG gaming, NOT everyone keeps idealizing the quality of D2, and jesus christ NOT all of us consider path of exile a good game, let alone better than its competition. Darn.
Edited by brocX#1675 on 05/02/2013 04:25 GMT
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 is easily the most disappointing game I've ever bought. This is of course considering my love for Diablo 2, however, I would buy the expansion if some MAJOR changes were made.

Get rid of the RMAH and change the AH somehow, I'm not sure the answer but every gear I have besides my pants (prob my best item) I bought on the AH. This is not fun for me.

Tighten up the variance on legendaries SIGNIFICANTLY and also DECREASE their drop rates SIGNIFICANTLY. If I find a legendary I want it to be legendary, I don't even care anymore. I won't mind going streaks without finding one for awhile so long as the other mechanics in the game are sound.

Add some value to white items (D2 could imbue), Socketed items (rune words), Blue items (crafting). All of these items have ZERO value in D3.

Add a D2 style lobby to the game. How did we go backwards in this?

Increase difficulty of MP0. Back in D2 I had 1 friend who played and we met some people online and played with them for YEARS. It was more efficient for us to level / loot together than alone. FIX THIS!!! This game is meant to be played with friends not sitting there grinding alone forever.

Allow me to join public games and grief people. If not this, allow people to wager up to 100,000,000g per duel. Or an item, similar to trade but a duel agreement, this would make dueling so freaking awesome.

This game is still fixable despite all of the awful decisions that Blizz made in development (no skill tree tho that's never coming), to the AH, a few changes could bring back the magic.
Edited by Takralus on 05/02/2013 07:39 GMT
Reply Quote
I probably would.
It would have to have new characters, a new large act, new item slots and new legendary items.
Also, a lot harder then the current inferno.
Reply Quote
My question to all you people who complain how bad D3 is, why are you still here then?
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 07:49Posted by shN
My question to all you people who complain how bad D3 is, why are you still here then?

We wait expansion ofc :)
I wait for 12 years....1 more won`t hurt.

And we all hope the new guy who will replace Jay was a D2 player :)
Reply Quote
Give me charms, jeweles, new gem types, runes, runewords, a proper talent tree, new act, new class, proper PVP and I will buy it for sure.
Reply Quote
Yes, I would.
Reply Quote
Not until a few months after release and then not unless it was real good. I'm talking praise from the majority of the gaming community good. They fooled me with the game play sneak peak vids for D3. They won't do that again.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 08:06Posted by Demarki
Give me charms, jeweles, new gem types, runes, runewords, a proper talent tree, new act, new class, proper PVP and I will buy it for sure.
Try this game called Diablo 2. I hear it's similar.
Reply Quote
Who knows,with the demise of Wilson maybe things will get much better .
Reply Quote
Damn sure I will, I am gonna stand in the midnight line in Prague again just as I did when D3 was to be released.

And, from my scarce posts, some may have noticed I tend to be calm and not flip out very often, but for GODS SAKE, stop generalizing your damn personal views and pressing them unto others! No, NOT everybody wanted D2 in better graphics, NO, not everybody looks at D2 as at the climax of all ARPG gaming, NOT everyone keeps idealizing the quality of D2, and jesus christ NOT all of us consider path of exile a good game, let alone better than its competition. Darn.

They are stuck in the past. I mean good past but still in past tense. Not everyone of D2 vets wanna see D3=D2. Who wants to spamm all of his hp bottles and his skills till the end of time? I certainly don't want to. I like this post so i quoted you :D
Oh and climax is thing which i tend to have with my girlfriend(s)

Cheers

-Hybrid
Reply Quote
I would buy an expansion, cause I like the game.
Reply Quote
Of course, diablo is still in development and I believe that the Diablo expansion will be really good
Reply Quote
If they make Diablo a good game for PvP - yes
If not - No
Reply Quote
Fansite
View profile
02/02/2013 19:11Posted by Bull
Who of you would consider buying the D3 expansion if it got released?

I would, and even if a C.E. of it is made.
Reply Quote
Community
02/02/2013 21:06Posted by BlackChicken
it waaaay to soon for an expansion

Hmm... that really depends on who you ask ;-)

03/02/2013 23:46Posted by JonoL
For me, it depends on what the expansion offers.

This is a very sensible stance to take I think, especially for those who are sceptical about the expansion and the future of Diablo III. Reading reviews and viewing gameplay footage and streams beforehand should be a good help for evaluating whether or not the expansion will be to your liking.

It is not a bad idea to wait and see before making your decision, especially since the contents of the expansions have yet to be revealed :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]