Diablo® III

Hardcore Characters and Account Rollbacks Update

(Locked)

Easy solution for hardcore pk (vote to kick). Have vote to kick only work if person to be kicked is in town -- not out of town. That way it can no longer be abused as a pk technique.
I'm seriously disapointed in you now blizzard.
I hope you taking serious action against these exploiters permanent ban them their just as bad as botters.
11/02/2013 17:27Posted by Мивандеир
Patch 1.0.7 is currently scheduled to release tomorrow in all regions.

ALL REGIONS...Where is patch then?
Hardcore (where death is permanent, no matter the circumstances)

By the way any approximate date of when you will have the technology to stop death via disconnect/ping?
I'm interested because I would reinstall the game in anticipation of that date and buy expansion.
Edited by Orion#2710 on 12/02/2013 11:37 GMT
Patch 1.0.7 is currently scheduled to release on Wednesday in all regions

Edited xD
I wouldn't take hardcore seriously until latency issues are resloved. Diablo 3 is DRM and bandwuth stabilty will always be an issue.
12/02/2013 17:27Posted by Seanmc
I wouldn't take hardcore seriously until latency issues are resloved. Diablo 3 is DRM and bandwuth stabilty will always be an issue.

I've not had a lag spike or disconnect in months, since I changed ISP's actually. I play over wifi as well. I suppose if I lost a lot of characters to disconnects I'd be pretty upset, but lag spikes really shouldn't be a problem you should be gearing more defensively for HC anyway otherwise you're going to die with or without lag spikes.
@ bestregards look at my barbarian wich i made after i lost 3 chars to disconnect, but seriuesly im supose to be happy with a 23k dps imortal barbarian because im forced to build this way to counter a technical issue? i would much rather play ww ore some other insane strat and play skillbased instead of just running next to team, jumping into 5 desecrators and 5 arcanes taking no damage, but in return deal no damage either. ive lost 4 chars and none have died by my own fault and i dont know HOW they died, my last monk died and when i archived him it even said( u can probably check this)

Killed by : Unknown <---- now this is just a joke to me.

i dont wanna be forced to play ubber defensive and slowplay even more(wich in return hightens the risk of a disc/screenfreeze before u hit lvl 100 para) just because blizzard cant implement a failsafe when dc/visual errors ocure.
12/02/2013 17:44Posted by bestregards

I've not had a lag spike or disconnect in months, since I changed ISP's actually. I play over wifi as well. I suppose if I lost a lot of characters to disconnects I'd be pretty upset, but lag spikes really shouldn't be a problem you should be gearing more defensively for HC anyway otherwise you're going to die with or without lag spikes.

Seriously? Gearing defensively won't save you from being unable to play your character while it's logged in. How did this qualify as a rational thought in your brain? Are you kidding me?
bump
Where s the love guys?? No rollbacks? i agree. No revival? ofc dear.. No dc prot?? byebye thats enough
If you are going to make such a statement Blizzard then you should do something about your server stability. Random disconnects and server breakdowns are on you, why does players get punished for your unstable servers? DC's have been a major problem i D3 and you dont give a f***. Great way to treat all the people buying your game. But you got your money right?
Hey!

Just lost a HC char.
My character simlpy vanished from the schreen.
It took about 20esc for some invisible monsters to kill me but i just saw an empty schreen.
Only the game background was visible.
I also made schreenshots during the killing of mz char and after death.
This is just lame...
There should be a solution for that.
Not mentioning the TIME and minimum 20-30 million gold i spent on the char...
Im not satisfied!

Any suggestions???
Don't play hardcore on online games? I don't, never will. Saves the nerves.
lol, never play hardcore in an online only game, NEVER!
Especialy one that doesn't protects its characters from DC induced death.
Hardcore in d3 is a joke because of this :))
29/12/2013 18:29Posted by DiabloDoctor
Any suggestions???

I haven't got the joys of experiencing a DC yet (thank you Blizzard gods)...Completed Inferno with my first level 60 ever...
I'm only playing mp0, and I feel confident that I can survive a couple DCs unless it picks up the worst possible time. I have almost 1M EHP, and I'm hoping to pick up some more life regen.

My entire build and followers are also tuned around DCs. You need to make a rock. Not easy for non monks/barbs.

In softcore people just make canons, what's the fun in that? In Hardcore whatever you do feels like an accomplishement. And once you die, there, you have completed one character. Don't see it as cold as death, see it as a completion and start another one, and try to beat that. If you feel it's too much, go back to SoftCore...

People abuse Customer Support so much in WoW and others to try to get an unfair advantage, it pisses me off. They are cheaters. It's as bad as stealing old people's money.
I just get disconnected completely from Battle.net for no reason, lost 2 Hardcore characters this way, both eligible playing in T3 :(
8 months necro. Niiiiice.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]