Diablo® III

Auctionablo: Your Days Are Numbered.

Not really because they do not want to remove it from the game just reduce its influence based on their latest article. However, it is good to know that they have recognized it as an issue and that was evident in the addition of BOA items and even before that. I do not know what the next step is perhaps something associated with increasing the limitations of the Auction-house. For instance, increase fees on items and add AH entry fees, decrease the amount of sales or buys allowed, time limits on AH availability, add time constraints on bought items before they can be added to stash/resold, limit the amount of times a certain item can be sold before it becomes boa. the addition of boa legendaries that are new, and further increasing the drop rate of class specific items
Edited by Shadowhand#6120 on 05/03/2013 22:58 GMT
Reply Quote
People like different things.
Reply Quote
I like the Ah. Suck it.
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 23:13Posted by Epicface
I like the Ah. Suck it.
The Auction house has no place in the game. Go back to SC2 your drunk.
Reply Quote
I agree with AH and i don't agree with bound items. I like to buy stuff, use it and then re-sell to upgrade.
It was a pain and a lose of time in diablo 2, always looking for trade games to trade something...
But a entrance fee to create auctions is a nice idea.
Edited by DarknessEyes#2490 on 06/03/2013 00:28 GMT
Reply Quote
to OP
A 3 day time stamp regarding AH bought items, that prevent from reselling. That would solve the whole filppingsh*t. Account bounding only make things worse. Most players want some form of AH, get over it and stop insulting others.
Reply Quote
Community
05/03/2013 23:00Posted by sigi

Very true, and this reason alone is why it is such a challenge to try and cater to everyone ;-)
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 12:45Posted by Vaneras

Very true, and this reason alone is why it is such a challenge to try and cater to everyone ;-)

Hey van, why don't you tell us all how proud of the game everyone is again, that's always reassuring :)

Told my milkman the other day that he delivered sour milk. He said he's very proud of his service and thinks it's great.
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 13:06Posted by vladdrac

Hey van, why don't you tell us all how proud of the game everyone is again, that's always reassuring :)

Told my milkman the other day that he delivered sour milk. He said he's very proud of his service and thinks it's great.

I don't usually condone blue bashing but the above statement is simply epic o.O..
Reply Quote
I rather have Auctionablo than Diablocraft since it seems impossible to make any gold lately.
Reply Quote

Harmless and funny :D
Reply Quote
to OP
A 3 day time stamp regarding AH bought items, that prevent from reselling. That would solve the whole filppingsh*t. Account bounding only make things worse. Most players want some form of AH, get over it and stop insulting others.

And you think AH flippers don't have the patience to wait three days? Really, a three-day time stamp on it wouldn't solve anything.
Reply Quote
I like the idea of only being able to put an item on the Ah 3 times maximum.

That way people cant ask for stupid prices on certain items and we have to prices them reasonably.

After that I don't think it should be account bound, but perhaps trade-able via in game.

They need to make the trading system in game a little better.

Being able to make our own games with trade names would help, or have a big city you can join with up to 20 people at a time. (no skills allowed, only for trading in).

This kind of trading used to be a hell of a lot of fun in D2, i kinda miss it tbh. The auction house is good, but should be mainly for those special items you find.

I can see us trading more gems this other way, could be a good gold sink like that, we buy gems to trade in game with etc.

Just a broad idea, but throwing it out there...
Reply Quote
Community

I don't usually condone blue bashing but the above statement is simply epic o.O..

Yup, I got burned something fierce right there :-(
Reply Quote
to OP

And you think AH flippers don't have the patience to wait three days? Really, a three-day time stamp on it wouldn't solve anything.

quite the contrary. Its not about patience, but about cash-flow. Just as in real life, if you slow down cash-flow, business gets a lot worse. I don't say that with time-stamp all flipping would be gone, but it would make it much more difficult to get a lot of gold just from flipping really fast, and most of the flippers would have less profit.
Reply Quote
I personally hate the AH, I feel it only caters to those who spend hundreds of hours playing the game and not the gamers who can only play for a few hours a night, or can spend real money to upgrade their characters, but I accept the fact that we dont all like the same things.
There was a flame war on the server I was gaming on last night, I didn't get involved but was interested in reading, one guy said he spends several hours searching the AH buying cheap items and re-selling them for profit! another guy accused him of spoiling the game for new players, he said that he likes to put gear on AH cheap, this enables lower characters with limited money to be able to upgrade, the other guy said he didn't care as it was noobs like him that was making him rich?
then there was a competition to see who had earned the most gold?
The only conclusion I could draw from this was to change the game name from Diablo 3 to EBAY simulator 2013.
Edited by Xadium#2776 on 06/03/2013 14:03 GMT
Reply Quote
They will never remove the AH as it makes money, that money would just be going to other illegal sources and unreliable sources too if it wasn't there.

I don't agree with it but I know some people A, don't understand the games about finding items or B, plain don't have the time.
Reply Quote
Just ban all bots and gold sellers and dupers...
And keep banning them ..........
Flippers aint that big problem,some items r worth what ppl r willing to pay for them,biggest problem is this rly bad roll legendary drops
Fix items,fix acts (more mobs act 1,2,3,) add more gold sinks,ban bots add more set items not more powerful just different so each class has at least 2-3 sets with different stats to support different builds buff some skills so there will be more builds ....
After that start making expansion, if u still didnt started ..
Reply Quote

Said the guy who is level 66 paragon in the flop game of 2012: Sour Milk 3.
Reply Quote
I guess sour milk is better than no milk at all.
Edited by JBWWilling#2977 on 06/03/2013 16:18 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]