Diablo® III

Patch 1.08.

so if you really want all these changes.....as an amature developer and technicien... i say YOU NEED TO WAIT LIKE A YEAR so blizzard team can reprogram the entire game
do you think it is that easy changing a game
lol
Reply Quote
This is what i want!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7534957/
Reply Quote
its like taking a car for example lets say an bmw 325 to a mechanic and asking him to transform it to a ferrari or sometin LOL
Reply Quote
and each room with different affixes randomly in example no crit or no follower or no life steal or no chest armor etc more challence
Reply Quote

My new religion is YOU
Reply Quote
AH while in game would be a good change
Reply Quote
offline version, sick of not being able to play like now when I can play the friggin server goes down, that just sucks!

I love the first addition (long list).
Also love the idea of an un-ended dungeon with levels great idea!

Also on my wish list:
Stop the farming its boring already, same levels, same mobs, same crap.
More sets, 1 set per class sucks monkeys, were all wearing the same gear for god sake, where is the differentiation?
Crafters that actually craft, more recipes, but come on some good gear please and not account bound that just sucks.
Reply Quote
Massive new game director!
Reply Quote
• Offline mode
• Weapon switch
• Identify all
• Bring back Invulnerable Minions (game became sooo easy, imho)
• more sockets on weapons/gear
• PvP Arenas
• More monsters to kill throughout the game, elite packs everywhere.
• more craftables
• Trading game / can go anywhere and farm from there
• More tabs on stash (no reason whatsoever not to have it and hate mules)
Reply Quote
Bow Druid, %ctc on strike/attack/hit/melee/on being hit/when you die, reanimates, oskills, actual itemization.
Reply Quote
Oh and last but not the least:

• Kill AH before it kills the game for good. Gather mature opinions about it, people are fed up. Seriously, it lacks the Diablo Spirit. Money isn't everything, Jay WIlson!
Edited by Attila#2439 on 06/03/2013 00:22 GMT
Reply Quote
I want a paladin class. :)

It could do 50% physical and 50% holy damage with everything it does, while a barbarian might do 100% physical damage, the paladin could do 50% physical and 50% holy....i love the idea of that.
Reply Quote
i guess what you need is a proper healing class aswell
Reply Quote
I want The Cow level back instead of the pony^$%#^
I want the Nervelopers to make a stand alone version.
Reply Quote
Make the game enjoyable for the casual gamer as well. I've got a fulltime job, 2 kids to raise, a house to clean up, .... I don't have time to grind for hours on end to get a massive pile of money!
Their should be other ways to craft items (like high tier gems) without having to pay 20 million just to make 1 gem. I managed to get just over 2 million again and blew it all on crafting without it actually getting me anywhere.
All the gear I have on (except amulet) I bought from AH with money I got from killing monsters or selling somewhat decent items on the AH. I would love to actually find something good that I can use on my char in stead of buying it. The gear I have isn't all that bad but still can't get me anywhere near MP10. Either I have to farm +1000 hours to find an upgrade or I need billions of gold to buy it.
Some sense of progression without playing the AH but actually playing D3 would be nice.
Other things to add:
- add sockets to items
- more and better gems (that don't cost +20 million to craft)
- more and better crafting options for gear
- mystic artisan
- switch skills button
- switch gear button
- not loosing NV when switching skills to promote more builds
- bosses and ubers should give better rewards for killing them
- more set items
- upgrade demon hunters to make them more viable
- more ubers
- bring something in the game like the horadric cube
Reply Quote
Community
There are lots of really interesting ideas posted in this thread so far, although some of them are rather complex and maybe not something that would be very feasible for a patch. One should never say never though, so keep posting your wishes and ideas guys :-)

05/03/2013 19:43Posted by Jazehre
identify all is coming in patch 1.08 :)

That is the plan indeed :-)

Of other things we are hoping to have ready for patch 1.0.8 are:
  • Improved mob density for Acts 1, 2, and 4 so that you do not always feel like you have to farm Act 3 all the time.
  • Multi crafting to make it easier to craft in bulk, i.e. you will be able to specify how many of any given item or gem you wish to craft.
  • AH tooltip compare that will make it easier to compare items in the AH with items you are wearing.
  • We will of course give you more specific information on what exactly will be in the next patch once we get closer to release :-)
    Reply Quote
    Ladder system.
    Reply Quote
    Van can you please explain why it's taken a month for anyone to say anything to anyone on these forums?

What is the issue when we constantly see information and CMs talking to the US side?

Also thanks for replying.
    Reply Quote
    There are lots of really interesting ideas posted in this thread so far, although some of them are rather complex and maybe not something that would be very feasible for a patch. One should never say never though, so keep posting your wishes and ideas guys :-)

identify all is coming in patch 1.08 :)

That is the plan indeed :-)

Of other things we are hoping to have ready for patch 1.0.8 are:
  • Improved mob density for Acts 1, 2, and 4 so that you do not always feel like you have to farm Act 3 all the time.
  • Multi crafting to make it easier to craft in bulk, i.e. you will be able to specify how many of any given item or gem you wish to craft.
  • AH tooltip compare that will make it easier to compare items in the AH with items you are wearing.
  • We will of course give you more specific information on what exactly will be in the next patch once we get closer to release :-)

But moooooom.
    I want to know noooooow :(

Anyways, +1 to that.
    Although I would love to recieve an endless dungeon. My god, that would be so dangerous for my real life, lol :3
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]