Diablo® III

Is diablo 3 coming to xbox 360?

I have read that diablo 3 is coming to Playstation but i have an xbox 360. Buying a PS3 only just for Diablo 3... is just a little to expensive for me. Offcourse i play diablo 3 on PC but it would be awesome to play it on console! I have been searching for articles on the internet about diablo 3 coming to xbox 360 but those are all just rumours, atleast most of them. So please is there anyone who can tell me more abou this?

Grtz. A Dutch gamer.
Edited by SpeedFreak91#2590 on 24/03/2013 22:34 GMT
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Warlock
no its not, thank god.
Reply Quote
The XBox version will follow. As said by Blizzard at Pax.
Reply Quote
I have read that diablo 3 is coming to Playstation but i have an xbox 360. Buying a PS3 only just for Diablo 3... is just a little to expensive for me. Offcourse i play diablo 3 on PC but it would be awesome to play it on console! I have been searching for articles on the internet about diablo 3 coming to xbox 360 but those are all just rumours, atleast most of them. So please is there anyone who can tell me more abou this?

Grtz. A Dutch gamer.
why the hell would you waste your money ona console to play a game you already have on your PC?
Reply Quote
I'm 100% sure that Diablo 3 will come to Xbox too. Microsoft wouldn't let a game like D3 be on PS3/PS4 only and I think Blizzard want to make more money, so ya it will come to Xbox but the question is "When".
Reply Quote
25/03/2013 02:50Posted by ShadowHunter
I'm 100% sure that Diablo 3 will come to Xbox too. Microsoft wouldn't let a game like D3 be on PS3/PS4 only and I think Blizzard want to make more money, so ya it will come to Xbox but the question is "When".

This.

The time when games were exclusive are long over.

Final Fantasy being the perfect example. It was for PlayStation only until they sold their soul. Same for the "Tales of" series.

Since then I will never buy a console anymore. Waste of money.
Reply Quote
yes the game will come out both in xbox to. As Blizz say: Soon :D
Reply Quote
Like most people have said, it's not official that it'll come to Xbox, but no doubt that one day it will. Personally, I bet that it will within 6-10 months of the PS3/4 release.

I've got an Xbox too, and even though I've already played D3 on my laptop an almost unhealthy amount, Sofa co-op would definitely make me pay another £30-£40 for a console copy.
Reply Quote
Community
24/03/2013 22:16Posted by SpeedFreak91
I have been searching for articles on the internet about diablo 3 coming to xbox 360 but those are all just rumours, atleast most of them.

Yup, there are a lot of rumours about Diablo III being released for the Xbox right now, but we have made no announcements of that actually happening - and we still do not have any announcements to make at this time btw.
Reply Quote
25/03/2013 12:54Posted by Vaneras
I have been searching for articles on the internet about diablo 3 coming to xbox 360 but those are all just rumours, atleast most of them.

Yup, there are a lot of rumours about Diablo III being released for the Xbox right now, but we have made no announcements of that actually happening - and we still do not have any announcements to make at this time btw.

Do PC users get a discount on PS3-version?
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Warlock
25/03/2013 02:50Posted by ShadowHunter

i just love the way you say "Microsoft wouldn't let a game like D3 be on PS3/PS4 only"

make it sound like diablo 3 is a good game to have

funny
Reply Quote
25/03/2013 13:08Posted by Durrs

i just love the way you say "Microsoft wouldn't let a game like D3 be on PS3/PS4 only"

make it sound like diablo 3 is a good game to have

funny

http://kotaku.com/5992203/the-console-version-of-diablo-iii-could-very-well-be-the-best-one

If Kotaku is correct in their assessment, I actually think it will be a good game to have on the consoles. Microsoft should not be so quick to dismiss the idea of having the Diablo III title in their Xbox game library imo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't see why they wouldn't release it eventually. I would guess releasing it on PS3 first is a test for Blizzard, seeing it is their first console game in years. There's no reason why there couldn't be a version for the Xbox 360/720 at a later date, after they've tested the waters.
Reply Quote
With them perfecting controller layout I really hope we finally get good controller support on the PC side.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah, I'm also looking forward to being able to play with a 360 controller on PC.
Reply Quote
You can buy a cheap logitech usb controller that comes with free software to use your controller for any game. You just bind the keys to which ones you like. There are also other programs that you can buy that do it and have keysets ready to download but I will not list them.
Reply Quote
diablo 3 for xbox is perfect...xbox plays only whiny little dumb kids who whine about everything and comunity listen to them and whiny little kids ussualy are rich and dumb
Reply Quote
I know of the other key binding programs. But I would love to be able to play it as the controls are for the consoles is what I was getting at. From the looks of the game play that is online it removes the need of the mouse cursor. Which with current Key Binding Programs the analog sticks is the cursor and then you still have to click to move.
Reply Quote
heres what i really want to know... will i have to be logged into xboxlive just to play it? my husband goes out of state to work and the places we stay at dont have the best internet in the world .. there are days that i am super lucky to even get an update on warcraft, starcraft and d3 started moreless finished.. ive been waiting on my starcraft to finish updating for 5 days now.. i just want to fire up my xbox and play by myself and if my brother and friends wanna join in then id fire up xboxlive.. if it would even get bars to
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]