Diablo® III

Best Patch Ever

Sureee i make no sense! You making soooo much sense while you hiding D3 profile....
Reply Quote
even tho those will never happen they are awsome :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Awesome points. Sadly the AH will never be removed since it's the way Blizzard makes money from the game.

Good thing is that Diablo 2 still excists and are still more fun than D3 :)

haven't give up on Diablo 3 just yet but as long as Diablo 2 is better there really ain't no reason to play D3 :P
Reply Quote
now that is one awesome post
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I liked the 'D3 "salvation" by Gosu' a lot more, this one feels to have plenty of holes in it
Reply Quote
24/04/2013 08:05Posted by Chewbecca
the dungeon idea could be a nightmare for HC players, otherwise i like the other ideas - hope they will review it.

Actually, they would love the challenge.

This i am certain.
Reply Quote
I was actually thinking "Wow, Blizzard got their act together! Time to dust off D3!!"

.. then I realized it's not real. -___-
Reply Quote
+1. I really love the endless dungeon idea :)
Reply Quote
All my yes.

+1
Reply Quote
insane wishes man, I hope all of them come true, but don`t forget.. blizzard is blizzard
Reply Quote
Something I also thought about was the possibility to use waypoints between acts.
If you start at last quest in ACT IV, it should be possible and very nice to travel to previous acts using the waypoints (without loosing your naphalem also)
Reply Quote
Lol i hope blizz picks up on some of these ideas they're great! :)
Reply Quote
If Blizzard don't pay attention to this thread then they've truly lost their way ..
Reply Quote
+1000

The endless dungeon is the best.
Reply Quote
still no respond, we know that from past :D

freedom ingame like in d2, dont limit us -> after beating normal -> free mode on normal, etc...
Reply Quote
blizzard sucks
Reply Quote
thats awesome!
Reply Quote
another +1 til blue response kthx
Reply Quote
+1

perhaps that could keep me from falling asleep after 2 rounds...
Reply Quote
Community
23/04/2013 11:27Posted by CHILMAR
Still no blue post, they are deliberately ignoring this thread or what? :p

Jut because you may not see a blue post on a topic doesn't mean it is being ignored!

We read the forums and gather feedback from them all the time, and just in case you are wondering, yes we have read this thread as well :-)
Edited by Vaneras on 25/04/2013 16:27 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]