Diablo® III

What will patch 1.09 contain ?

I am alittle curious, what will 1.09 patch contain ?
Reply Quote
Community
17/04/2013 09:11Posted by DiabloHacker

We do not yet have any information that we can share about future patches after patch 1.0.8, but we will of course let you guys know as soon as we do :-)
Reply Quote
there have been words around that after patch 1.08 blizzard is going to work on itemization of the game. so maybe 1.09 is all about itemization of gear, but it's not confirmed or anything.
Reply Quote
I know you guys are always pretty cagey about future content, Vaneras, but can you say it is not unlikely that the next patch will address itemization?
Reply Quote
They have not released 1.0.8 and talking about 1.0.9 which will take another 3-6 months...?! come on...
Reply Quote
my guess: 1.0.9 will be like 1.0.6 with no major changes.. but 1.1 will be big time with maybe some new content, pvp system and itemization
Reply Quote
17/04/2013 10:44Posted by Vaneras

We do not yet have any information that we can share about future patches after patch 1.0.8, but we will of course let you guys know as soon as we do :-)

Is it okay if we make a wish list for the patch 1.09 ?
Reply Quote
I'm hoping for class tweaks (those are always fun!) and itemization. Especially the itemization change where they make items roll affixes based on the level of monsters who drop them, and make all legendaries drop in inferno. :) Gonna be fun to explore the new possibilities!
Reply Quote
I don't know what is the more urgent between Itemization and making all spells viable.

Runes are just a joke. For a Wich Doctor, for example, only one rune is viable for 90% of his spells. Black and elemental damages has been a joke as well for already one year.
Reply Quote
17/04/2013 09:11Posted by DiabloHacker

Pretty sure it will contain changes to the game.
Reply Quote
17/04/2013 10:44Posted by Vaneras

probly no new items or drop rate changes or whatever that has to do do with beter items you guys probly will never do that legend buff its all PR talk
Reply Quote
Community
17/04/2013 11:56Posted by DiabloHacker

Is it okay if we make a wish list for the patch 1.09 ?

Of course :-)

Any such wish list from you guys will be interesting to read for sure, but please keep in mind that we cannot make any promises that your wishes may come true. Obviously we are interested in hearing what you guys would like to see next, even if it is something that has been mentioned many times before.
Reply Quote
17/04/2013 13:35Posted by Vaneras
Any such wish list from you guys will be interesting to read for sure, but please keep in mind that we cannot make any promises that your wishes may come true. Obviously we are interested in hearing what you guys would like to see next, even if it is something that has been mentioned many times before.

Dear Santa aka Vaneras..

I want to wish..

-Endgame content (basicly something else then farming 3 act)

-PvP i means real PvP not brawl something like that
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZrGE3VLiSk)

-more usefull units....

sry i know it sounds sarcastic and unfair but come on you know what we wanted, you should not sound like "omg we dont know what the player wants"

snowmani
Reply Quote
1.) Offline singleplayer mode (been in the hospital for -weeks- last year and it was just plain frustrating to go back to playing Starcraft I)

2.) No disconnects after 30 minutes of inactivity or a possibility to save the status and continue later

3.) No (RM-)AH

4.) Give us mods like "5% chance to set your enemy on fire" and re-introduce bad modifiers like "chance to stun/curse yourself" or "chance to summon a dark minion that attacks you". Primary stats are way too powerful.
By the way, try imagining a powerful chest armor, that has the chance to spawn a goblin that steals health potions from you or a random gem.

5.) Please give us back the possibility to play a story-less mode and use the teleport between acts.

6.) A crafting system ;) A real crafting metagame, not the slot machine it is now. Let us 'enchant' white items. And let us use materials to create items or make self-found items better (and account bound).

That's really what's left for me now :) Great job so far! Just a tad bit too late :/
Edited by DanielH#2965 on 17/04/2013 15:35 BST
Reply Quote
1. Classic level up - Freedom to Stat & skill tree & get rid of level 60 and 100 paragon level, add instead level 150 as max level

2. Better organized waypoint location, yes just like Diablo 2 and also the freedom.

3. Bring back the cube and the good old town portal system.
Reply Quote
Hi,

Please bring in more effectful/fun spells for wizards primary. (Frozen Orb, Meteor, Hydras etc, a new twist of those). The "laser-beam" thing is not very extraordinary

Like Diablohacker wrote:
1. Classic level up - Freedom to Stat & skill tree & get rid of level 60 and 100 paragon level, add instead level 150 as max level

2. Better organized waypoint location, yes just like Diablo 2 and also the freedom.

3. Bring back the cube and the good old town portal system.

And like Snowmani wrote:
-Endgame content (basicly something else then farming 3 act)

-PvP i means real PvP not brawl something like that
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZrGE3VLiSk)
Reply Quote
I like the current level system, please leave it like it is.

As for the Wishlist for 1.09:

- Those promised Itemization changes, especially the all-level-63-legendarys to bring more real equipment options (game changing ones) to the table for level 60 Characters.

- A systems that detects disconnects and pauses for single player hardcore games

- Some tweaking of the less used runes, if there are good ideas (I know that this is difficult though).

- Take the focus for personal upgrades off of the action house and into monster-slaying/crafting/cubing! (more abstract, long term. I don't know myself how to do this.)

Anyways, good game, keep up the nice work!
Reply Quote
I need only 2 things before expansion:

-Itemization fix ( gear that gives build diversity for example, no useless legendary's, no single best in slot items).
Also, try to implement some of PoE strengths in this area, like stats re-rolling, some new gems etc .

-End game content, like endless dungeons, more events, some goal oriented journeys...

And buff DH and WD for higher MP, as that are classes waiting on my list because of how much they are UPowered now on MP8+
Reply Quote

Come on think of realistic things please. Can you imagine how much they would have to change to bring back stat/skill points? The whole reason they took that out from D2 was because they wanted to remove the aspect of leveling a character and realising you had done it wrong. Meaning you had to start from scratch- thats not something they wanted. If they made it so you had stats and skills they'd have to make it so you could reset the points you have put into each skill. Kind of like how it is now...

as for stats, everyone would just put them all on their main stat, with a few on Vit. Kind of like it is now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]