Diablo® III

Blizzcon 2013

Hello,

my question is regarding to Blizzcon 2013 goodies. In diablofans, there was some datamined info about Feat Of Strenghts, banners, sigils etc, awarded for participating in Blizzcon 2013.

Well, i'm some guy in eastern Europe, who basically doesn't have a chance to get into Blizzcon any time soon. I'm also a guy who has this terible habit with D3 to have all the possible in game stuff.

If my gf would find out how much i have payed for CE, or that i bought WOW and SC 2 CE's just for D3 in game stuff, and i don't have money to get us a British shorthair, i'd be kicked in the balls.

So my question. Is there are some ways for freaks like me to get them in game goodies...? How are they presented during Blizzcon? A digital code? Ebay is my friend?

Btw, i hate that Blizzard throws out some stuff, that many many of us simply physically can't get. Shame on you. Ofc shame on me for wanting them, but since i have all the possible stuff so far, it's kinda getting addicted.

Thank you.
Edited by Nannou#2575 on 07/05/2013 12:10 BST
Reply Quote
I believe that people who purchased a virtual ticket to see the online stream at the last Blizzcon also received the same ingame items as regular attendees.
Reply Quote
Community
07/05/2013 12:16Posted by Froberg
I believe that people who purchased a virtual ticket to see the online stream at the last Blizzcon also received the same ingame items as regular attendees.

They did indeed. :-)

The goodies you get with this BlizzCon's tickets have yet to be announced though, but more information on this should be coming soon: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/event-info/tickets/ticket-overview
Reply Quote
Good to know, thank you.
Reply Quote
They did indeed.

The goodies you get with this BlizzCon's tickets have yet to be announced though, but more information on this should be coming soon

Maybe that is why there are BlizzCon Achievement/FoS in the datamined notes. =p
Edited by Estoppel#1223 on 07/05/2013 16:45 BST
Reply Quote
heeelp i cant log on to AH ??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]