Diablo® III

Disapointed by MP10

So I went and played some Mp10 yesterday. I am totally disapointed. What I expected from MP10 is that everything would kill my low ehp Wiz in one shot. What I got is monsters that dont really deal more damage than the MP6 I usually farm but with a hundred bazzilion hp. It's not really challenging. It's just time consuming.
Reply Quote
huh.. remove vita items for DPS ones?
Reply Quote
I agree, MP10 should be MUCH MUCH harder.

Even also earned XP, too many in a short time.....Paragon level should be much harder to reach too.
Reply Quote
I think they should like double the damage of MP10 monsters and half their hp. It just takes way too long to kill them but it also takes way to long the them to kill you.
Reply Quote
12/05/2013 12:54Posted by FongShader
What I expected from MP10 is that everything would kill my low ehp Wiz in one shot.

Well they obvious can't kill you in one hit, when you are using force armor, and also using diamond skin.
Reply Quote
HP is fine but they sure need to do some more dmg.
Reply Quote
MP10 damage is basically the same as launch inferno damage.
Reply Quote
Blizzard has already adressed this "issue". It's the way it is by design, not accident.

So the idea is that monsters should have !@#$ tons of HP on higher MPs, not %^-* ton of damage. The reasons for this is that players generally like to gear up offensively, not defensively. Who want their entire gear setup, passive skills and ability ONLY to focus on high defense, armor and resistances?

It's much more fun to keep trying to boost your DPS and climb the MP ladder and not worry about getting one shotted by everything. I actually agree with this philosophy.
Reply Quote
i play 20k hp 200 all resist barb on mp 10 and don't die vs 2 elite packs at once[3 packs often kill me]
yes they are not ultra strong .
Reply Quote
12/05/2013 12:54Posted by FongShader
So I went and played some Mp10 yesterday. I am totally disapointed. What I expected from MP10 is that everything would kill my low ehp Wiz in one shot. What I got is monsters that dont really deal more damage than the MP6 I usually farm but with a hundred bazzilion hp. It's not really challenging. It's just time consuming.

Go for a more offensive build then.
Reply Quote
I'm more interested in why you would even bother doing MP10 with the current state of drops. It takes me longer to farm on MP10 than 5 yet I get no more or better drops from the higher Mp level. It's a compleat waist of time. If you have either taken the time to get your char that good you can farm MP10 easerly or your willing to take the extra time and deaths to kill mobs at that level. You should be rewarded for it. At the moment blizzard is just showing the community who do or try and play at MP10 level, the middle finger.....
Reply Quote
I agree, MP10 should be MUCH MUCH harder.

Even also earned XP, too many in a short time.....Paragon level should be much harder to reach too.

This is because they (Blizzard) continues month after month, increasing stats on Items, so this !@#$ will never end? They need to stop It, dudes with 400k++ unbuffed have no challenges.
This way in few months all players will do MP10 easly and the complains and boring come again.

My suggestion increase MP at least 15, and stop increase stats, give us instead other new stats, new gear bonuses, new and more new gear etc, to increase diversity of builds and gameplay.
Edited by AlmaLusitana#2290 on 13/05/2013 00:31 BST
Reply Quote
12/05/2013 13:37Posted by FongShader
I think they should like double the damage of MP10 monsters and half their hp. It just takes way too long to kill them but it also takes way to long the them to kill you.

My wiz goes through them like a train, and you would like to lower their HP even more?

Please don't nerf even more what has already been nerfed in coop in this patch...
Reply Quote
13/05/2013 00:30Posted by AlmaLusitana
My suggestion increase MP at least 15, and stop increase stats

Who is increasing stats?

Affixes and item max values are the same from game start...

The only thing that increases is item availability.
Reply Quote
I think high MP's especially 10 is stupid.

It pidgeonholes every class into certain "proven" speccs. You cannot play a fun skill combo because its terrible and you miss out on too much XP and loot.

It puts class balance under a magnitude glass, just like WoW. Certain classes feels like theyre getting the very short end of the stick compared to others. When you have the gear MP10 feels like the only way to go to not loose out on too much. A DH that invests same mount of gold and or money as a Monk, they can literrally have the same gear on them but a Monk will utterly !@#$ on a DH on MP10 efficiency.

I feel like current MP5 would be the sweet spot for the gear available as the highest difficulty. People arent forced so much into speccs. And the "balance" issues on this MP is ALOT less visible.
Reply Quote
Just forget about MP10 and make a MP11. MP11 should be a lot harder but drop need to be better. MP11 should be for high-end gear players only. Right now a lot of people can farm MP10 in group np at all but the quality on item is just too bad. Sure you'll get more legendary but if the stats is not good than the items from low MPs then there is really no point to farm MP10 right now IMO.

What I mean about Hard:

- Mob do higher damage
- Mob is more clever - like running around more often and know what skill/spell they need to cast and where
Reply Quote
Just forget about MP10 and make a MP11. MP11 should be a lot harder but drop need to be better. MP11 should be for high-end gear players only. Right now a lot of people can farm MP10 in group np at all but the quality on item is just too bad. Sure you'll get more legendary but if the stats is not good than the items from low MPs then there is really no point to farm MP10 right now IMO.

What I mean about Hard:

- Mob do higher damage
- Mob is more clever - like running around more often and know what skill/spell they need to cast and where

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7rWiY5obI
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]