Diablo® III

Push me over 200k unbuffed!

Allright, 191k right now, I seriously want to break that 200k marker!

Got about 50M, thinking about getting a marquise ruby but still not sure about that.

Gimme your tips and gear advice!

EDIT: 200k reached thanks to the purchase of Inna's Temperance. Thanks for all the tips!
Probably will craft a bunch of gloves, shoulders and bracers for EHP upgrades there
Edited by LorreG#2981 on 21/05/2013 19:30 BST
Reply Quote
Inna's Temperance, the movement speed is a nice boost aswell.

You can get int/vit split roll for that 50 mil.
Edited by Azathoth#2209 on 21/05/2013 18:58 BST
Reply Quote
Wouldn't you lose too much EHP with Inna's pants ?
Reply Quote
21/05/2013 18:58Posted by LorreG
Wouldn't you lose too much EHP with Inna's pants ?

Re-roll your shoulders to compensate the EHP lost in the transition. No vit on them....wth??
Reply Quote
You loose EHP yeah, but you can avoid lazers and run away from frozen and such easier.
Try to compensate with EHP on other gear.
Edited by Azathoth#2209 on 21/05/2013 19:03 BST
Reply Quote
Or you get AR innas or pure vit or armor, and have some cash left to spend on other stuff.
Reply Quote
Hmkej, all usefull tips, thanks for that!

Inna's Temperance, the movement speed is a nice boost aswell.

You can get int/vit split roll for that 50 mil.

I'm going for these, saw some pretty nice ones for a little under 40m.

21/05/2013 19:01Posted by Arbeia
Re-roll your shoulders to compensate the EHP lost in the transition. No vit on them....wth??

Rolled quite a lot of shoulders already, these I found pretty nice with high int, AR and some life %. But I'll try to get some more, I might just get lucky

21/05/2013 19:02Posted by Azathoth
Try to compensate with EHP on other gear.

Do you have any suggestions for this?
Reply Quote
Asides from vit (and %life if poss) on shoulders, you could upgrade your WH. There's no vit on here either.

Remember your % life scales from vitality. So the more vitality you have the more each %life is worth!!!!!

Nice armour levels btw... :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Average damage on the Pox.
SoJ (effective DPS better than sheet DPS)
Higher Int Zuni helm similar to mine.
Since you use Skorn keep crafting gloves for trifec.
Reply Quote
Everything Fean said.

Also.. GEMS! I know you said 50m, but once you get the opportunity, Upgrade to atleast perfect star topazs.

That int boost is gonna give you a fine chunk of dmg.

(Im at 194k dps with soj atm, 1 point int gives me 66 dmg.)
Reply Quote
Average damage on the Pox.
SoJ (effective DPS better than sheet DPS)
Higher Int Zuni helm similar to mine.
Since you use Skorn keep crafting gloves for trifec.

This

Higher CD skorn will give a huge boost, like 3k dps per 10 cd.

Aim for 200k with a soj, rare ring is nice 'nd all but in the end.. SoJ all the way.

Your int level is good, just stack more CC/ CD and 1 more ias item (trifecta gloves as Fean mentioned), but more important, stack more vita..

Once you get there, you're golden :)

gl
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Apologies I didn't realise your Skorn CD was so low, increase that to at least 180%+ also although that will be out of the 50 million range.
Reply Quote
22/05/2013 00:55Posted by Fean
Apologies I didn't realise your Skorn CD was so low, increase that to at least 180%+ also although that will be out of the 50 million range.

I'm back up to 110M, but that won't be enough to get one of those Skorns.. They look quite overpriced tbh.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
It's true they are :P
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Also I might have put a skorn with 1400 dps 175% CD and 5% ls with over 300 int on the AH for a bid price of 5 million.
Reply Quote
23/05/2013 23:24Posted by Fean
Also I might have put a skorn with 1400 dps 175% CD and 5% ls with over 300 int on the AH for a bid price of 5 million.

I'll try to search it and leave a bid, too bad I leave for a couple of days so I can't last-minute snipe it :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]