Diablo® III

[Suggestion]: The Mystic [Pt.1] - Seals

Hi guys!

Here's my idea:

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/95131-suggestion-the-mystic-pt-1-seals/

I'm sorry for the cross-link but the post contains a lot of images and I think the reading is much more enjoyable on Diablofans.com

Like if you like! :)

Edit: Highly Rated achieved! Thanks for supporting my ideas! This repays me of all the effort I put into these ideas! Thanks again everyone!
Edited by Edriel#2341 on 29/05/2013 18:29 BST
Reply Quote
hi mate

still been bumping:

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/87920-suggestions-the-talisman-and-the-burning-hells-portals/

LOOOOOOOVE your ideas, think they would make for such EXCELLENT expansion content!!

NICE WORK!!
Reply Quote
WOW, this idea of yours is nothing short of GENIUS!!

There MUST be a way to promote this further and MAKE blizzard take notice!! its simply brilliant and the ideas are just what the game needs (i.e. new content)

i feel so discouraged to think this fantastic idea could just slip away like the former, and that the blues might NEVER even take the time and effort just to comment on this thread!!

SO SO SAD :(
Edited by LeRuCo#2703 on 27/05/2013 16:33 BST
Reply Quote
Thanks mate :) much appreciated!
Reply Quote
Why arent u developer yet? And yes this idea is pretty briliant
Reply Quote
Amazing work and I too like your ideas.
+1
Reply Quote
you are god...
Reply Quote
a really great idea, i hope something similar gets implemented! :) also i would like to commend you for thinking of great idea's (i know you have multiple) instead of just whining about how bad the game is, props to you!
Reply Quote
Thanks guys :)
Reply Quote
Great job and amazing artwork!

Great ideas which offers almost limitless new opportunities/possibilities for the players!

Blizzard take those into consideration, since the game is dead.
Reply Quote
Thanks ^^
Reply Quote
Excellent idea, if this (or similar) was implemented I would play Diablo 3 again!
Reply Quote
Any other comment on this idea? :)
Reply Quote
Hi guys!

Here's my idea:

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/95131-suggetion-the-mystic-pt-1-seals/

I'm sorry for the cross-link but the post contains a lot of images and I think the reading is much more enjoyable on Diablofans.com

Like if you like! :)
1 day ago

Great ideas, i really like it. and very well made post.
Hope we can get this information to the developers and hopefully get some feedback.
Reply Quote
I really like your idea, it is very good and i hope it will get implemented. i just have one minor tweak which I think would make it even more glorious, instead of adding more seal breakability, with every seal lvl, it should add the chance of decreasing the seal of 1 seal lvl, so it would not get destroyed, but just lose one lvl. bcs it would be really annoying and propably really hard otherwise to get a lvl 10 seal.
Reply Quote
28/05/2013 17:48Posted by Diablo
I really like your idea, it is very good and i hope it will get implemented. i just have one minor tweak which I think would make it even more glorious, instead of adding more seal breakability, with every seal lvl, it should add the chance of decreasing the seal of 1 seal lvl, so it would not get destroyed, but just lose one lvl. bcs it would be really annoying and propably really hard otherwise to get a lvl 10 seal.

Nice one :) I will add this at the end of the post :)
Reply Quote
A comment from blue would be nice cause I think the idea is great.
Reply Quote
Hi! This is a really great idea, I love it! And the amount of work you seem to have put into it is impressive. Major congratz to you

One problem I see is that it might be too complicated by Blizzard standards. Maybe you could remove traits and just have Primary and Secondary Skills?

Also, I see you're looking for suggestions about the "breakability" thing, so I'd like to throw mine out there, see what people think:

If your seal breaks, it's not lost, but it has to be repaired. It also doesn't level up, of course. The repair costs increase with each level too.

The thought behind it is, from level 9 to 10, you'd have to level up your seal about 20 times until it finally worked. That works as a Gold-Sink and gives you a "choice" (you can either keep trying to level up your seal or give up and purify your current one)
Reply Quote
Amazing as previous topic +1
Edited by Yellon#2993 on 29/05/2013 07:58 BST
Reply Quote
Wonderfull idea really like it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]