Diablo® III

Why keep QQing?

All we need is constructive feedback/ideas or patience (e.g. do something else for next months) for Diablo 3.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7534957/developer-journal-itemization-update-05-03-2013

Didn't they tell us some time ago allready they've detected core problems and to some extent told us some possibly solutions that are imo the right way? Like going away from Trifecta and making CD/CC/IAS not the most possibly best sh!t on your item but giving more opportunities. I especially liked the orb allowing for 2 hydras.

So just, I understand that "This game sux I quit (because of)" etc. topics had their usefulness to the point core-problems were detected, but right now such statements won't make much sense until AFTER they added this (itemization etc.), allowing for new feedback to new features in the future (since "I quit again" threads are some kind of feedback and tell them "Okay, this wasnt THE problem, but A problem.).

Until then, why we all not get creative and post suggestions/ideas only concerning what they are actually working on / intenting to fix / core problems instead of half of threads still being "lost faith in blizzard", "ah sucks so bad", "we need this or that", "I STOP F!!CK YOUU BLI$$"'s threads.

Seriously, I think it's understandable that people being dissapointed feel like "blizz only wants your money", but from an intelligent point of view, would any human being a game designer, especially working on great games such as Diablo 3 has the potential to be, not be interested to get things started? I mean imagine being a waiter and your guests are all like "he only wants tips. that service is just FAKE he wants TIPS!!!!!!!!!"

I just remember someone saying prior! to Diablo 3 release, that people will be all mad and flood the forums for atleast a year like in Diablo 2, and after things have been fixxed all will be forgotten and forgotten like D3 was never flawed. Just as people forgot that diablo 2 (in comparrisson to later) also had it's flawes at start.

So lets all be friends and constructive and get away from "blizzard hates me" philosophy.
Edited by Ayranjie#2947 on 28/05/2013 17:13 BST
Reply Quote
The problem is, when people compare Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 when they say "It took Diablo 2 a year to become good, give D3 some time" they seem to forget the one most important thing. Diablo 2 from the start, was a good game to the core. People seem to forget that the 1 year of patching mostly focused on bugs and multiplayer improvements, rather than fixing core issues. As there really weren't any. D2 was a good game at launch.

Diablo 3 on the other hand, is flawed to the core. And it will take way more than a year to fix the problems. People on the forums are mad mostly because the itemization is beyond broken. People on the Diablo 2 forums were mad, because they couldn't play with their friends, the game crashed, bugged out and so on and so forth. There is the difference.

Diablo 2 was in no way terrible in core design at start. And by you saying this, you're basically admitting that you never played D2 when it came out. Monkey see monkey do. You see someone say "It took D2 a year to get good", and like a sheep, you start saying it too.

Blizzard has been given HUGE amounts of ideas, constructive criticism and good advice over the year, and people are mad because they feel(myself included) that blizzard is doing jack sh1t with the information they are given. The fact that it took them almost a year to start working on better itemization, when blizzard has been let known about this issue pretty much since day 1, proves this.

Edit: Just to clarify, I too felt the bugs, like losing character, losing progress from crashes, not being able to play over TCP/IP when D2 came out. But the core game, was still good. From day 1.
Edited by maneuver#2527 on 28/05/2013 12:46 BST
Reply Quote
The problem is, when people compare Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 when they say "It took Diablo 2 a year to become good, give D3 some time" they seem to forget the one most important thing. Diablo 2 from the start, was a good game to the core. People seem to forget that the 1 year of patching mostly focused on bugs and multiplayer improvements, rather than fixing core issues. As there really weren't any. D2 was a good game at launch.
¨

This 100%

Because the biggest flaw with D3 currently (can change in the future, maybe) is the different design philosophy which from my standpoint leads to teh game being not replayable. After you are done in Inferno then you are done. Because of bad itemization, bad elite affixes and a tons of other issues although we haev 10 MP levels what is the point of playing through them?

Now you can argue with me that the reason we do this is to farm, but what are we farming for? I've played since release and I've found exactly 1 ring that was worth 2 bil thats it. All the money I have made is solely from flipping items on the AH.

The fun part of Diablo 2 was that while we had a lot of cookie cutter builds back then there was room for subpar builds and because of the different design direction from D3 it was actually fun to play a Zeal Pally (who got destroyed in Hell), Melee Sorc, Trap Sin, Kris/Shout Barb etc etc.

What I try to say is that while most sooner or later hit a point in D2 where everything was easy just as it is in D3, D3's big flaw is that it was easy from the beginning, and even more so after the nerf of Inferno.

Playing MP4 or MP10 doesn't matter because it doesn't change the way I have to handle the encounters, and thus there is no point playing different MP levels. I don't have to handle things different with my wizard in MP7 over what I do with the same toon in MP4, it's just a matter of fastest EXP/Hour and nothing else then that.

I don't have to play more strategic, I don't have more problems with resists in one of the MP levels, all encounters works the same (not like Minotaur/Succubus combo in D2 for example).

The combat system as in how it feels to fight is awesome in D3 but its flawed because its designed to make you feel powerful, going up against 10s of mobs at the same time when it should have focused more on being strategic and require good positioning, good decisions on how you handle a certain situation.

And before you point it out, yes I haev played HC self-found and NO it doesnt change the way I play there either.

For me this is just not fixable unless they create a new game. THere is however other things that they are currently working on that I think is good like itemization patch and the mob density was good as well. The problem is however still that the combat was designed for being "lulz-im-OPoooorzzzzz, look at all the dead mobs that fly all over the screenzorzz" when it should instead be: "Damn... Three mobs.. I'm scared.. need to kite this and do this good so I don't get trapped in a bad situation!".

I'm not saying my opinion is the correct one, but it is the reason I am not enjoying it as much as as I could. If you love this game then more power to you. Glad that you enjoy it, just saying why I personally not liking it but I do think it has potential, there just have to be a major design choice shift for me to liking it as much as I want to.

Edit: Why is elite affixes so terribly done? WHat was wrong with cold enchanted, extra fast, extra strong, fire enchanted etc. Those were affixes that forced you to engage the monsters differently, the elite packs in Diablo 3 is flawed and badly designed.
Edited by Honeystar#2991 on 28/05/2013 14:06 BST
Reply Quote
"Damn... Three mobs.. I'm scared.. need to kite this and do this good so I don't get trapped in a bad situation!"

I totally feel you there. :S

----------

@maneuver
I was more pointing to the thing which atleast felt for me like that, that after expansion came out it was like a totally different experience for me. Personally I was super excited and glad about changes that were made/things that got added.

But from the "what is more f*cked up" point of view, you're totally right. There is no doubt with all these weeks passing by without real informations people get even more dissapointed and upset, and things take quite a while to become reality. If we'd know better why it takes it's time and they provided some informations here and then, we wouldn't need to speculate whether they even care or not.

So my point was that all the core problems that still exist atleast got admired, and it's more about the details of the soluton instead of the analization of the problem and it's influence on people (lack of motivation, no real goals etc.) making people mad, and especially me as a d2 fan, I occasionally feel dissapointment just by playing the game, which is not what I've imagined playing d3 will feel like while waiting for it years and years.

I probably just tell myself that the huge amount of problems is the reason why it takes longer than d2 to fix, so more time added as there is more to repair, we will at some point have most of them fixxed and make d3 awesome ^^
Edited by Ayranjie#2947 on 28/05/2013 14:10 BST
Reply Quote

I probably just tell myself that the huge amount of problems is the reason why it takes longer than d2 to fix, so more time added as there is more to repair, we will at some have most of them fixxed and make d3 awesome ^^

This is also an opinion. Just because they fix itemization and whatnot doesn't make the game less broken for me. For me personally it will be just as bad as it was even with those changes to sum it up:

Diablo 2, PoE, Titan Quest = Rags to Riches

Diablo 3 = Riches to Riches

There is never any "rags" in Diablo 3 because their whole design idea was to make the character super powerful from the start. It's just like Mass Effect. You are Shephard, there is never any doubt, you are the baws, you will always conquer because you are the best. Your decision are the best, your ethics/moral is the best. You are the bestest best best forever and ever and ever.

When you design a ARPG from that viewpoint you really sever the replayability for a player like me. The older ARPGS was good because they almost always made you feel weak with a balance to strong and there was a huge boost in your esteem when you could overcome the challenges by finding items and adopt your playstyle to the challenge.

Diablo 2 Hell: Room full of Frost Mages and Skeleton Archers = Run in, try to not get hit by a single arrow becaue then you'd die, kite all the arrows, try to get around and kill the mages/archers, with skill and luck: Survive the encounter.

Diablo 3 Inferno: Projectiles can not be dodged (only by certain skills), no point in trying to dodge because it will not kill you anyway. No Resist penalty in higher difficulties, no strategic plays, never need to adopt to the game because all mobs work the same way.

Everything is OFC IMO I want to put that out there but personally I never understood how one could keep playing a game that doesn't keep on challenging you. If you already have conquered the challenge then the game gets boring for me because there is no enticement to play anymore.

Without having ladders as well there is just no point in keeping on pushing stats that doesn't matter anyway because a Monk with 200k DPS or 300 k DPS with the same EHP on both is no difference from each other, other then that one kill things faster then the other.
Stats in Diablo 3 = useless they fill no purpose and when you do not even have ladders to save that uselessnes.. well what do you have left? :)
Reply Quote

@maneuver
I was more pointing to the thing which atleast felt for me like that, that after expansion came out it was like a totally different experience for me. Personally I was super excited and glad about changes that

Agree with this. LoD really changed also my enjoyment of Diablo 2. However I am a little weary about the D3 expansion will just "add more content" and when we are done with that we are back at the same problem we are currently in.

However as you pointed out LoD changed a lot of things in Diablo 2 in terms of how the game was played and enjoyed. I think the biggest challenge is to take this flawed product and polish it in the expansion because that would be a much much bigger job then it was to fix Diablo 2 with LoD.

Again ofc only IMO, I don't claim anything I say is "fact" it's just IMO and there is a lot of things I enjoy greatly in D3.
But for me its a subpar game ATM, and more resources then you are currently doing is actually needed to be spent on Diablo by you Blizz so you can keep on improving it.
Reply Quote
according to monster affixes, I loved invulnerable minions!
It was such fun, but some people didn know you had to kill the big yellow one... they kept dying and whining so it was removed. :(

Inferno was pretty hard and i loved it, now its pointless after nerf... I thought it was supposed to take months to beat it... well more whiners less fun.
repair cots were great gold sink, what do we have now ? crying that there is no gold sink...

But back to topic... I have recently asked friend of mine to try it, the starter account, and if he likes it, we will play HC. (I have asked him to try, as all my frieds quit month after release... seeing 250+ days offline in friendlist is sad.)
So my firend tried diablo 3.
After 10lvls he replied... "So there are no skill points, every char is the same, it just depends on the gear, right?"
I was like, "well yes, you have 6 spells and combination of runes. But if you are asking whats the difference between this wizard and that wizard, the answer is gear, there is none difference. And yes, That Wizard #A is trying to get the same gear as Wizard #B, because those are best items available."

So the point is, it took him 10 levels to realize that his Hero is same as all of his class, and i the end, he will end up wearing the same gear as others anyway.. thats not RPG.
Reply Quote

@maneuver
I was more pointing to the thing which atleast felt for me like that, that after expansion came out it was like a totally different experience for me. Personally I was super excited and glad about changes that

Agree with this. LoD really changed also my enjoyment of Diablo 2. However I am a little weary about the D3 expansion will just "add more content" and when we are done with that we are back at the same problem we are currently in.

However as you pointed out LoD changed a lot of things in Diablo 2 in terms of how the game was played and enjoyed. I think the biggest challenge is to take this flawed product and polish it in the expansion because that would be a much much bigger job then it was to fix Diablo 2 with LoD.

Again ofc only IMO, I don't claim anything I say is "fact" it's just IMO and there is a lot of things I enjoy greatly in D3.
But for me its a subpar game ATM, and more resources then you are currently doing is actually needed to be spent on Diablo by you Blizz so you can keep on improving it.

LoD did not "fix" D2, as D2 wasn't broken in the first place. It just added more content, more monsters, classes, items, couple new mechanics. But the core mechanics of Classic D2 were still intact and well working. And it's all personal opinion. Some people prefer classic, some prefer LoD. Someone might not like Charms filling their inventory, where as somebody else couldn't live without them, knowing that they are available in LoD. To me, classic was awesome. LoD = just as awesome. But personally I prefer LoD for the increased unique item count.

The problem with D3 is, that the core mechanics themselves are broken, meaning that no amount of added content will actually fix the mechanics. The mechanics need to be fixed/patched, before any kind of additional content should be added. If D3 expasion was announced to come out tomorrow, I sure as hell wouldn't buy it, if all the excisting problems were still intact.

I too think that the combat in D3, is fluid and awesome. It is awesome. But the mechanics involved in combat, I think, need some readjustment. Currently MP increases only increase damage and health. That is the easy way out. That kind of "difficulty" increase is the absolute easiest thing ever to implement. No new mechanics. Just health and damage.

Every spell dealing weapon damage, is one of the problems also. There's just so much to be fixed.
Reply Quote

So the point is, it took him 10 levels to realize that his Hero is same as all of his class, and i the end, he will end up wearing the same gear as others anyway.. thats not RPG.

Not only that infact ALL the characters are the SAME. :P

I have one of every class, all of them, some do not have gear on now, have at one point had at least 150k DPS with good EHP. All my characters play the exactly same.

There is litterary no difference when I play my Barb, my Wiz, my Monk or my DH. It's really only a difference about efficency, but the way I handle monster encounters is the same on every single toon. The only one that has some variation and is a gem in the class setup is the Witch Doctor that is actually pretty damn enjoyable to play.

Yes Barb is fun because when you kill stuf it flies across the screen but that is really the only difference. Animations.

Diablo 3 has no strategy to it and it's classes.
Reply Quote

Every spell dealing weapon damage, is one of the problems also. There's just so much to be fixed.

This^^

For example - if there was a DH spell that its dmg depends on Intellect, you might see some DHs stacking gear with int, not just Dex.
Reply Quote
D2 had MANY problems at launch.. Actually there were a patch ready even before the game was out to fix a lot of stuff..

My brother and I had upgraded our PC's with the newest graphic cards, so that we could play the game at max, and what did we get?.. A game that first of all did'nt support the newest graphic cards (had to play the game in DirectDraw), and second of all a game with really really bad graphics and wit a resolution with only 640x480.. Then the next patch came and now the game was in 800x600 which was still low even so long ago..

And then all the bugs like monstes walking trough closed doors, which was never really fixed, rubberbanding issues.. And there was also alot of balancing of the game.. remember how powerful the firewall were?, and with enough mana steal how easy ot was to WW through everything?

And further more, the game was easy at first.. Once you completed Hell dificulty all you could do was to grind Act 4, much like we do right now.. It was like that untill the expansion came and changed everything.. The game came harder, new stuff was added, runeworks came and skille synegies was made, and from here on the game became really good, but still with a lot of bugs, like how a barb could stand underneath Diablo's inferno and dont get hit, the stupid stairs in Act 5 which if you went down the wrong one you would rubberband back.. So NO D2 was NOT perfect from the beginning, and the graphics was always a disapointment..

With all that said, one can argue why Blizzard did'nt learn from that, and implement all the good stuff from D2, and build on that, instead of starting from scratch and making all the same mistakes all over again, but thats another discussion..
Reply Quote
D2 had MANY problems at launch.. Actually there were a patch ready even before the game was out to fix a lot of stuff..

My brother and I had upgraded our PC's with the newest graphic cards, so that we could play the game at max, and what did we get?.. A game that first of all did'nt support the newest graphic cards (had to play the game in DirectDraw), and second of all a game with really really bad graphics and wit a resolution with only 640x480.. Then the next patch came and now the game was in 800x600 which was still low even so long ago..

And then all the bugs like monstes walking trough closed doors, which was never really fixed, rubberbanding issues.. And there was also alot of balancing of the game.. remember how powerful the firewall were?, and with enough mana steal how easy ot was to WW through everything?

And further more, the game was easy at first.. Once you completed Hell dificulty all you could do was to grind Act 4, much like we do right now.. It was like that untill the expansion came and changed everything.. The game came harder, new stuff was added, runeworks came and skille synegies was made, and from here on the game became really good, but still with a lot of bugs, like how a barb could stand underneath Diablo's inferno and dont get hit, the stupid stairs in Act 5 which if you went down the wrong one you would rubberband back.. So NO D2 was NOT perfect from the beginning, and the graphics was always a disapointment..

With all that said, one can argue why Blizzard did'nt learn from that, and implement all the good stuff from D2, and build on that, instead of starting from scratch and making all the same mistakes all over again, but thats another discussion..

800x600 came with LoD, not with the first patch. Please don't talk about stuff, that you're clearly not familiar with. Rubberbanding is a big issue in D3, nothing has changed from the D2 times in this regard. Mana leech was one the things I enjoyed the most in D2. Being able to use spells in the mouse button 1 becuase of mana leech was awesome. Once you complete inferno, there's nothing else you can do except farm more inferno. Nothing has changed again. Except you can't even farm for PvP as D3 doesn't have it. Not good PvP atleast. Graphics also don't make a game good. D3 is a prime example of this.

Edit: And why wouldn't there be a patch ready before the game even launches? If they find a problem, but the game has already been packed and shipped around the world, the least the could do is to prepare a Day 1 patch. Many gamestudio's do this these days. Nothing has changed...

Edit 2: Monsters walking through closed doors was a bug? Nah. IF you actually knew what you were talking about, you'd know that the monsters in D2 could open doors. It was a feature, not a bug.
Edited by maneuver#2527 on 28/05/2013 15:06 BST
Reply Quote
Community
28/05/2013 12:04Posted by Ayranjie
All we need is constructive feedback/ideas or patience (e.g. do something else for next months) for Diablo 3.

Constructive feedback, ideas, and patience are indeed things we do appreciate, but naturally for some people they prefer to post their concerns and frustrations instead - both kinds of feedback are understandable as well as welcome, of course within the boundaries of the forum rules, but it should come as no surprise that we prefer the more constructive posts as they often contain more useful feedback that can be forwarded to the developers.

We have already acknowledged that not everyone are happy with the state of the game, and the developers are working very hard to improve things for the better. Unfortunately, as with all things, some improvements take longer to do than others, but that doesn't mean that we are ignoring them.

I want to thank everyone here who have spent so much of their time to provide passionate as well as constructive feedback on these forums, be it positive or negative, and I hope you will continue to post your feedback in the future :-)
Edited by Vaneras on 28/05/2013 16:34 BST
Reply Quote
Social system does not encourage interaction with others
Public Game System is a farce, you can't put level restrictions on them nor can you even see the up time of the game you just joined, nor can you restrict specific classes from joining the public game....

to me it just seems you just copied the WoW LFD tool and Chat UI and said well we're done.

The limitations put upon characters by auto upgrading stats upon leveling ... all characters are generic copies of each only .. with the only discerning factor being a few stats more on gear pieces, thus also limiting the potential for loot.. stats are not really relevant at Diablo 2 we wanted that awesome ring with dex to max out our block with base stat dex... in this game we just look for green or red figures.

You got Cain killed by a lame NPC who appears to have come straight out of the movie Willy Wonka Charlie & The Chocolate Factory

and i could go on for hours to tell what the f is wrong with this game but i am not i'm just gonna farm another 235235 hours and pretend i'm having fun while bashing my face into my desk..

personal record so far 294 unsellable legendaries/set items streak.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Well, i tried this game at lauch and liked it till i completed my first playtrough on my wizard, then the game became boring, sure the secret lvl is fun as was the secret mob, but since your skills don't inprove in any way besides Runes it got boring really fast.

Now, a year after the release i tried playing it again and got(strangely) hooked to it again, but still, the fact that its all about gear and not skills makes only Hardcore mode fun to play since its the only mode where u actually have something to lose...

The 1 thing i want to see Blizz inprove the game on is replayablility and to look to other games for inspiration.
I think they could learn alot from Torchlight 2's "Infinite dungeons" idea, where even after u completed the game u still had places to go explore.

Maybe for the expansion they could detach the story more from the gameplay, becouse while its really fun for the first time,it becomes a drag to replay every time, maybe add an option to automaticly skip all cut-scenes and cinematics as soon as u complete the game on normal.(unless its something new.) that would help a little at least.
Reply Quote

I probably just tell myself that the huge amount of problems is the reason why it takes longer than d2 to fix, so more time added as there is more to repair, we will at some have most of them fixxed and make d3 awesome ^^

This is also an opinion. Just because they fix itemization and whatnot doesn't make the game less broken for me. For me personally it will be just as bad as it was even with those changes to sum it up:

Diablo 2, PoE, Titan Quest = Rags to Riches

Diablo 3 = Riches to Riches

There is never any "rags" in Diablo 3 because their whole design idea was to make the character super powerful from the start. It's just like Mass Effect. You are Shephard, there is never any doubt, you are the baws, you will always conquer because you are the best. Your decision are the best, your ethics/moral is the best. You are the bestest best best forever and ever and ever.

When you design a ARPG from that viewpoint you really sever the replayability for a player like me. The older ARPGS was good because they almost always made you feel weak with a balance to strong and there was a huge boost in your esteem when you could overcome the challenges by finding items and adopt your playstyle to the challenge.

Diablo 2 Hell: Room full of Frost Mages and Skeleton Archers = Run in, try to not get hit by a single arrow becaue then you'd die, kite all the arrows, try to get around and kill the mages/archers, with skill and luck: Survive the encounter.

Diablo 3 Inferno: Projectiles can not be dodged (only by certain skills), no point in trying to dodge because it will not kill you anyway. No Resist penalty in higher difficulties, no strategic plays, never need to adopt to the game because all mobs work the same way.

Everything is OFC IMO I want to put that out there but personally I never understood how one could keep playing a game that doesn't keep on challenging you. If you already have conquered the challenge then the game gets boring for me because there is no enticement to play anymore.

Without having ladders as well there is just no point in keeping on pushing stats that doesn't matter anyway because a Monk with 200k DPS or 300 k DPS with the same EHP on both is no difference from each other, other then that one kill things faster then the other.
Stats in Diablo 3 = useless they fill no purpose and when you do not even have ladders to save that uselessnes.. well what do you have left? :)

This guy nailed it.
Reply Quote
We have already acknowledged that not everyone are happy with the state of the game, and the developers are working very hard to improve things for the better. Unfortunately, as with all things, some improvements take longer to do than others, but that doesn't mean that we are ignoring them.

I want to thank everyone here who have spent so much of their time to provide passionate as well as constructive feedback on these forums, be it positive or negative, and I hope you will continue to post your feedback in the future :-)

I'm certain the devs are working overtime to fix everything as fast as possible.
The recent interview was really informative, intriguing and calmed me down as well.
I'm confident the devs got this and understand fully what needs to be done.

But it's just that with work, it does take time.
While playing, sometimes days can feel like they fly by, it's very much the same with work, it's just that those deadlines draw closer and closer and time seem to speed up.
While playing a game, seeing the glaring faults every day, time seem to slow down, almost like a stasis.. So it's understandable that people get frustrated and believe nothing is being done.
Some even complained about the recent patch when it came out, like nothing was changed. But the change was great, it was the best patch yet and it did wonders for the multiplayer!
The changes was vital to the game, even moreso than the itemization as they made multiplayer something accessible and opened up the farming of many more areas.

Thanks for posting something to let us know you're watching the forum.
It's not easy to write stuff to somewhat caustic recipients.
I know many are positive about the game and eager to see the improvements.
Keep up the good work!
Reply Quote

I'm certain the devs are working overtime to fix everything as fast as possible.
The recent interview was really informative, intriguing and calmed me down as well.
I'm confident the devs got this and understand fully what needs to be done.

But it's just that with work, it does take time.
While playing, sometimes days can feel like they fly by, it's very much the same with work, it's just that those deadlines draw closer and closer and time seem to speed up.
While playing a game, seeing the glaring faults every day, time seem to slow down, almost like a stasis.. So it's understandable that people get frustrated and believe nothing is being done.
Some even complained about the recent patch when it came out, like nothing was changed. But the change was great, it was the best patch yet and it did wonders for the multiplayer!
The changes was vital to the game, even moreso than the itemization as they made multiplayer something accessible and opened up the farming of many more areas.

Thanks for posting something to let us know you're watching the forum.
It's not easy to write stuff to somewhat caustic recipients.
I know many are positive about the game and eager to see the improvements.
Keep up the good work!

How was changing the farmable areas in anyway more vital than changing the itemization? I really don't follow your thought process here. All they did, was that they opened more areas to farm. More areas to farm the same crap. The loot is still crap, but instead of being pretty much forced to farm act 3, you can now farm other acts. Without better itemization, all you do is farm the same crap in a different area. That all that happened. Although it was a good change, as act 3 was getting boring as hell, it still won't be the change the game needed. Also those multiplayer "improvements" are features that should have been in the game since launch.

They are doing good work yes, but since day 1, they have been focusing on the wrong areas first. Itemization should been worked on since the first month of release.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]