Diablo® III

[Suggestion]: The Mystic [Pt.2] - Powers

Hi guys!

Here's the second part of my idea for the mystic artisan:

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/96098-suggestion-the-mystic-pt-2-powers/

I'm sorry for the cross-link but the post contains a lot of images and I think the reading is much more enjoyable on Diablofans.com

Like if you like! :)

Edit: It seems that my idea is similar to Gosu's one and probably it inspired mine, so please take a read on his idea as well (it's highly rated and I encorauge you to read it because it's a very interesting read): http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7980249170#1
Edited by Edriel#2341 on 14/06/2013 10:19 BST
Reply Quote
I love how you spend your time making this, which would be sick, unfortunately blizzard does not care at all :(
Reply Quote
Any other comment?
Reply Quote
I love all those ideas, and there are many. Hopefully those will inspire Blizzard to make the game memorable, even if it comes with an expansion.

The sad thing is (the root of) many ideas were scrapped which are existed in beta or in early presentations.

I think this game has the greatest potential.
Reply Quote
I love all those ideas, and there are many. Hopefully those will inspire Blizzard to make the game memorable, even if it comes with an expansion.

The sad thing is (the root of) many ideas were scrapped which are existed in beta or in early presentations.

I think this game has the greatest potential.

I think that this game has a great potential too.
Too bad that it is "wasted" and not used at its maximum.
Reply Quote
More comments on this?
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Hunter
U sir have better ideas then Blizzard itself.. u shouldn't work for them.. they should work for you lol! :) We NEED STUFF LIKE THIS in the game. I don't want action console game.. I want DIABLO! :/
Reply Quote
Really great idea. I hope that Blizzard will seriously consider your suggestion. Endgame need to improved.

Your ideas are better then blizzard. They added Kripparrian idea, so I hope to see your concept in the game soon.
Reply Quote
Any other comment?
Reply Quote
brother you are a genius , i wonder how blizzard didn't hire you till now , blues don't even reply here .. i am really pissed of the developers poor ideas :@ :@
anyway amazing idea .. hope blizzard will give a !@#$ :(
Reply Quote
Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]