Diablo® III

Wizard of DH?

Hi guys, just wanted to gather a few opinions on the board before setting out and levelling one of these two classes.

In your guys experiences, which of the mentioned two classes would you say is most fun/better to grind with at 60?
Reply Quote
this question is not well formulated.
It all depends on the person who is gonna answer, is like a poll with who plays DH and who plays wizz.

After playing a little bit with both, my opinion is that it is more fun to play as DH, but way more effective with wizz. A little boring actually. Yet, if you wanna farm effectively, no question about it, wizz.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 13:21Posted by Dassem
more fun to play as DH, but way more effective with wizz
Reply Quote
I play both.dh, cm wiz and archon wiz..dh is cool.fun to play..but u need godly gears to play on mp10.i play mine to mp7 max..archon can melt things veryfast and very efficient up to mp8.again need good balanced and high dps gears for mp10..cm,very good and efficient on mp10.very nice making party's life easy especially on ubers..so u need to decide based on your budget,what mp to play etc..i still love my cm wiz.i can play any mp,any type of farming and ubers.. Gl :)
Reply Quote
For me DH is more fun, maybe for you it's the other way around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]