Diablo® III

Bad news......forget 1.0.9

(Locked)

Demon hunter need buffs badly.........

they not gonna fix it soon i'm gonna murder some one...............

Get a knife already :)

All the whining makes me understand that D3 is a great game indeed, that affects player feelings. It does something to us.

Otherwise who would care so much for a crap game, to spent so much time writing how bad it is, etc.

And we meet again, and yet another fanboy message. It seems you have stuck in some illusion bubble. People see problems and they discuss about them, and once again do a headshot about how everything is perfect with this game (which is obviously not).

The problems is their perspective on community. A lot of beautiful words, promises, ideas that probably won't ever see a daylight, Why they can't be straight? Yes, no, we now work on this. But instead there are only words creating an illusion how they work hard and do their best for us. It's simple way of fooling the community.
Edited by walentaz#2634 on 01/07/2013 22:35 BST
All the whining makes me understand that D3 is a great game indeed, that affects player feelings. It does something to us.

Otherwise who would care so much for a crap game, to spent so much time writing how bad it is, etc.

Regarding PvP, it think it is obvious now that after the itemization batch with all the major changes in Items & Skills balancing (as mentioned in the article), the road is paved for the PvP feature. I don't care that they did not include it in release. I think it's gonna be perfect and awesome when published.

Do you work for them ? You're always defend Blizzard in every post.....

And no, D3 isn't a great game, it should be .... and it could become great if Blizzard want to.
The only negative in my Diablo 3 experience so far is the rubber banding. I've had nothing PERSONALLY to complain about besides that. Maybe some bad luck on loot, but I get some decent ones here and there so it's cool. :3
01/07/2013 12:51Posted by IRONMAN
diablo 3 sucks, its just a cash cow blizzard are dead, just stop playing and get on POE, its much better.

I tried POE and its not fun at all, its NOT a D2 successor, and most certainly not a D3 substitute.

That passive "skill tree" is rubbish, only a weird way to improve stats and certain skills. And the gems/runes/skill system what ever it might be is not refreshing or innovative. They took things from Sacred and Titan Quest, tried to be like Diablo 2 and came up with POE.

People only advertise about POE because the game needs it, and they hope that more players will come or else it might die.

Then try Dark Souls. It is the logical successor.
It's really interesting how NYARLATHOTEP took over when BenBoske started becoming inactive, there's always a defender around, coincidence?
View profile
01/07/2013 22:34Posted by walentaz
And we meet again, and yet another fanboy message. It seems you have stuck in some illusion bubble. People see problems and they discuss about them, and once again do a headshot about how everything is perfect with this game (which is obviously not).

You have a unique ability to draw totally wrong conclusions from the available data. It is amazing how you say that I find "everything is perfect", where do you base that conclusion? Plz explain me, because I wanna know this fact about myself!

No illusion bubble, I just cannot be frustrated or angry at a game, for which I spent 60 euros, and played for 900h. It is an amazing value for money, and even if it was to shutdown tomorrow I'd be happy for my money being so well-spent, and having so much entertainment.

People see problems and "discuss" them?? No, I would not say that. I'd say people want something just the way they like, just when they like and add some cherries on top. Like spoiled children asking their parents for something and not being able to receive "NO" or "LATER" as an answer. "I want cookies NOW in the BLUE plate! BLUE! NOW!"

01/07/2013 23:13Posted by StIwY
Do you work for them ? You're always defend Blizzard in every post
Do you work against them? You always hate blizzard for anything, in their onw forums! Not a bit of courtesy, or manners. At least point out the problems in a civilized manner, don't whine and cry. By that I am addressing not only you, but all the whiners.

And no, D3 isn't a great game, it should be .... and it could become great if Blizzard want to.
D3 is a great game, providing great fun. But it can become much better, and that's what the Loot 2.0 will do I think. With Loot 2.0, D3 will become a milestone for that game types.

02/07/2013 02:42Posted by Meshuggah
It's really interesting how NYARLATHOTEP took over when BenBoske started becoming inactive, there's always a defender around, coincidence?
Nothing is coincidence of course, everything is connected, but you have to find out yourself how, I'm not saying anything more.
sad sad news, guess Blizzard is going on a big summer vacation!
Edited by TLB#2659 on 02/07/2013 08:10 BST
I think diablo3 is a great game, And it will be allot better with the new upcoming patch and expansion.

Also allot of people seem to forget that diablo2 took allot of time before it became what is was.

Peace out
As before, probably I will stop with D3 up to the new patch is out... So... See you next year!
And remember: if you do not like D3 anymore, play something else and don't whine about it, please.
Community
01/07/2013 10:12Posted by Frogeater
That's good news. They should Take their time and come up with something really great.

Whether or not this is good news is in the eye of the beholder, as some are obviously not too happy about having to wait longer than they expected to get new and improved content.

It is important to emphasize though, that patch 1.0.8 is not the last and final update to the game! In fact we are working hard on new and improved content for Diablo III, including loot 2.0, and I can assure you that you guys will get more detailed information about these things we are working on as development continues.

I know we have been saying this a lot lately, but the changes we are working on will greatly impact many areas of the game, including core gameplay elements, and we have to work meticulously and carefully to get things right because we want to be absolutely sure that they live up to your expectations :-)
02/07/2013 09:38Posted by Vaneras
That's good news. They should Take their time and come up with something really great.

Whether or not this is good news is in the eye of the beholder, as some are obviously not too happy about having to wait longer than they expected to get new and improved content.

It is important to emphasize though, that patch 1.0.8 is not the last and final update to the game! In fact we are working hard on new and improved content for Diablo III, including loot 2.0, and I can assure you that you guys will get more detailed information about these things we are working on as development continues.

I know we have been saying this a lot lately, but the changes we are working on will greatly impact many areas of the game, including core gameplay elements, and we have to work meticulously and carefully to get things right because we want to be absolutely sure that they live up to your expectations :-)

I think i heard the same exact words during all the development of Diablo 3 (almost 5 years pubblically).... we know how it gone.

loot 2.0...I'm really scared of that future....everything I own will be crap again??? all the billions...
Edited by DarkKnightMD#2645 on 02/07/2013 09:53 BST
View profile
02/07/2013 09:38Posted by Vaneras

Do you have an ETA (ballpark figure is fine)? 3 months, 6 months, a year...
As before, probably I will stop with D3 up to the new patch is out... So... See you next year!
And remember: if you do not like D3 anymore, play something else and don't whine about it, please.

Thanks for your wisdom, you can go now to spam elsewhere.
Edited by StIwY#2595 on 02/07/2013 10:17 BST
i think this is a great news, to be fair thats whats people been asking for sense day one.
im one of those that never wanted pvp, always wanted more content, the game ha-sent relay changed much. i think they are happy with the current state of d3 i have to agree that monster power lvl´s is well balanced its a good base for d3.

Now the endgame has to be addressed. at least defined, endgame is flipping AH and has been for a year, there are amazing things you can do. for example some items could be BOP or whatever.

I think the should look into how POE works and why people play it.The game system is by far superior. every combination of gems gives a unique play-style.Also you grind maps ,that in return gives more maps
Im out

feels great to get a blue post here .... i love the fact that the game dose not change rapidly .... i hate the idea of getting good gear just to know that in a few weeks it will all be crap ... makes u feel like a waste of tme .
Edited by hazak#1584 on 02/07/2013 10:40 BST
Community
02/07/2013 09:53Posted by Jenious
Do you have an ETA (ballpark figure is fine)? 3 months, 6 months, a year...

I do not I'm afraid. Providing ETAs has always been quite difficult for us due to our iterative development process... this is also one of the reason why we say Soon™ so often.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]