Diablo® III

So when's the CE wings getting fixed?

08/07/2013 10:19Posted by Flyingboots
Considering those threads that I've said are useless are only those where people complain over things that are so minor that they shouldn't even be bothered with, I'll take your post as a compliment.

Thank you for proving my point. Your opinion does not dictate what is or is not useful, and the fact that you are a) blind to this and b) posted EXACTLY as i said you have a tendency to, makes your reply all the more funny.
Reply Quote
You got the item you paid for. Now you just want it to work like you want it to. That's different.
Reply Quote
I want it to work as it supposed to work.
Reply Quote
View profile
07/07/2013 20:28Posted by Cyberbeni
It's been almost 14 months and I still have to turn them on every game/after every death if I want to use them.

working as intended.
Reply Quote
Yo Cyberbeni, whats up? Sleutelmaker here from twitch community.
Reply Quote
off all the problems this "game" has this must be the silliest I have read on this form, and yes I do have the CE wings. To lazy to push a button or what :P ?
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 18:53Posted by Raketje
off all the problems this "game" has this must be the silliest I have read on this form, and yes I do have the CE wings. To lazy to push a button or what :P ?

+1.
Reply Quote
i have to agree with cyberbeni, i recently bought HotS CE and got my queen of blade wings. it just seems a bit silly that you have to reapply them everytime you die, i can understand each time you enter a new game, but everytime you die can get a little frustrating. i just wanna look badass 100% of the time.
Reply Quote
wipe your tears and play hc
Reply Quote
The problem is, is that you're a person who wants the whole cake and eat it. If I had the CE wings, I wouldn't even complain about having to re-apply them, why should I? I got some badass angelic wings for christ sake!

Word of advice, quit your whining.

No, the problem is that you have literally no idea of the logical implications of your actual (attempt at an) argument.

Let me educate you, ant. The problem here is that no post has been more nonsensical, useless or outright stupid as yours. This is because the entire premise of your perspective is void. The entire focal point of your argument is about what you think and what you would and wouldn't have done. Allow me to demonstrate the stupidity of your statements.
Considering those threads that I've said are useless are only those where people complain over things that are so minor that they shouldn't even be bothered with, I'll take your post as a compliment.

So minor.. according to whom? You? They're obviously not minor to the people voicing their complaints over these things, so who exactly is the authority on what is minor and what isn't? In case you didn't get it; this was a rhetorical question. And no, you can't answer it, anyways. So obviously we have established that this statement is, in fact:
1) Useless.
2) Stupid.

The problem is, is that you're a person who wants the whole cake and eat it. If I had the CE wings, I wouldn't even complain about having to re-apply them, why should I? I got some badass angelic wings for christ sake!

Oh, so because if YOU had them and wouldn't think of doing it, no one should? Should everyone, in fact, devote their lives to mirroring your decisions? Or just particular ones that are deemed important by -- you? What if I tell you that I would complain about it if I bought the CE. Since I'm telling you that I would, does that now instantly convince you that you should agree? No? Then why do you think that you saying the opposite (which you did) would have any effect whatsoever on me as a reader? I think we have now established that this post was:
1) Naive.
2) Stupid.
3) Unreflected.
4) Useless.

I hereby find you guilty on all accounts of uselessness and idiocy, and sentence you to forever be locked inside the cage of ignorance that is your skull.
Edited by BERSERKER#1596 on 09/07/2013 01:28 BST
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 18:53Posted by Raketje

And you activated it every time you started a game in the past 14 months?
Reply Quote
Protip: Don't die.

Really having to apply them at the start of everygame might be stupid, but blizzard has said that they want people to play safer.
Reply Quote

No, the problem is that you have literally no idea of the logical implications of your actual (attempt at an) argument.

Let me educate you, ant. The problem here is that no post has been more nonsensical, useless or outright stupid as yours. This is because the entire premise of your perspective is void. The entire focal point of your argument is about what you think and what you would and wouldn't have done. Allow me to demonstrate the stupidity of your statements.

So minor.. according to whom? You? They're obviously not minor to the people voicing their complaints over these things, so who exactly is the authority on what is minor and what isn't? In case you didn't get it; this was a rhetorical question. And no, you can't answer it, anyways. So obviously we have established that this statement is, in fact:
1) Useless.
2) Stupid.

Oh, so because if YOU had them and wouldn't think of doing it, no one should? Should everyone, in fact, devote their lives to mirroring your decisions? Or just particular ones that are deemed important by -- you? What if I tell you that I would complain about it if I bought the CE. Since I'm telling you that I would, does that now instantly convince you that you should agree? No? Then why do you think that you saying the opposite (which you did) would have any effect whatsoever on me as a reader? I think we have now established that this post was:
1) Naive.
2) Stupid.
3) Unreflected.
4) Useless.

I hereby find you guilty on all accounts of uselessness and idiocy, and sentence you to forever be locked inside the cage of ignorance that is your skull.

Wow...that kid just got owned.

On topic though, I don't have CE but it does seem like an unnecessary annoyance to have to re-apply all the time. I assumed any character you made would just have them on permanently, or be a toggle that wouldn't disable unless you chose to do so.
Reply Quote
What'cha gonna do when BERSERKER runs wild on you!!
Reply Quote
Community
Thanks for trying to keep this topic constructive ;)

I must admit, I use the wings sporadically but they'd probably be on a lot more if they didn't vanish so often. Is that necessarily a good thing though, do we want to see them around a lot more or keep them as a rarer thing in Sanctuary?

Anyway, thanks for the feedback on this, all. Passing it on ^^
Reply Quote

1) Useless.
2) Stupid.

1) Naive.
2) Stupid.
3) Unreflected.
4) Useless.

Thanks for making my day, I just woke up and it's already made me laugh. :3 Today is going to be a good day. :)
Reply Quote
Thanks for trying to keep this topic constructive ;)

I must admit, I use the wings sporadically but they'd probably be on a lot more if they didn't vanish so often. Is that necessarily a good thing though, do we want to see them around a lot more or keep them as a rarer thing in Sanctuary?

Anyway, thanks for the feedback on this, all. Passing it on ^^

I think we need every help of angels to fight against demons, even if it only means we can use their wings.
Thanks for passing on this suggestion.
Reply Quote
Fansite
View profile
Make us dye the wings so c.e. gets a bit more c.e. for us :) And let us see the wings in the lobby/selectionscreen. Thats my request.

Edit: too people that doesnt know, the wings will come on the console, the video are available on youtube, music soundtrack is available in blizzstore and D2 can be bought. This makes the c.e. so not c.e. thanks for the diabloskull and artbook though.
Edited by Enkeria#1978 on 09/07/2013 11:13 BST
Reply Quote
09/07/2013 10:49Posted by Flyingboots
Thanks for making my day, I just woke up and it's already made me laugh. :3 Today is going to be a good day. :)

I find this even funnier now. You were slagging the OP off and stating what was important/unimportant based on your own feelings - accusing people of trolling for asking a question that YOU deem unimportant - and yet here you are agreeing with berserker, whose entire point was that your sole opinion does not dictate what is important or not.

I'm pretty sure he was talking to you too, buddy.
Reply Quote
I didn't agree with him, I just found his post funny. There is a difference. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]