Diablo® III

diablo 3 error 395002

(Locked)

i have a problem diablo 3I type in my login info, it gives me the three green checks, the screen dims then after about 30 seconds it gives me the Error Message "There was an error loading your hero, please try again. (ERROR_395002)".....any solution? please fix it
now i try to login again and tell me ''error 3002'' what happened today again with Blizzard server ? All problems
Edited by ADMITOS#2297 on 21/11/2013 04:46 GMT
Anyone technician here from to the Blizzard to respond to this problem ? We pay all and buying to this game and not play god damn ...problems all the time
same here 3002,3006,395002
Same 395002
yesterday almost 10 hours downtime (what are you doing? writing backups per hand on some sheets of paper????)... next morning this error....

it's one of those weeks again...
Same 395002
Same here 395002
Same.
Blizzard support sleeping another time.....''Blizzard we have a problem''
i just tried to log in and it just said what you'd expect with this page error 395002
Has blizzard said anything official yet?
21/11/2013 06:59Posted by Anbasnipez
Has blizzard said anything official yet?

U mad bro?
same here....hmm...
same here
Me to I just wanted to log in now and ERROR 395002 loading hero or switching hero it says. FIX IT BLIZZARD PLZZZZ
Customer Service
Please see here regarding today's issue:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8715352887?page=10#183

Let me know how I'm doing!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Lurdlespor
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]