Diablo® III

RoS on Console or Any New Updates??

I am aware that Reaper of Souls will be coming to PS4, I was wondering whether Ros was coming to XBOX 360? I've played the game legit and have made around 9 level 60 characters and paragon 100. In total I've probably spent about 1000+ hours on the game. I wanted to get the game on PC but cannot afford a good enough PC to play D3 on. I was wondering if Blizzard has totally abandoned XBOX 360 D3 or will there ever be RoS or any new updates coming any time soon or any time at all?

There are people on console who play legit and I would like to hope that Blizzard knows this, console players are not all hackers, most of us just want to play like the rest of you on PC.

Many thanks,
Krysk
Reply Quote
As far as I know its only PS4 for RoS, maybe Xbox One also. But it's not even clear when we will get RoS on the PS4.
I am afraid that RoS will be PS4 only.
Reply Quote
25/02/2014 15:40Posted by Tommie2006
As far as I know its only PS4 for RoS, maybe Xbox One also. But it's not even clear when we will get RoS on the PS4.
I am afraid that RoS will be PS4 only.

Hard time belive RoS will be PS4, I guess it will be for alteast Xbox One too.
but I really really hope RoS will pop as DLC for 360/ps3 too, really enjoy diablo on console and dont wanna get a ps4/X1 only for that, so I will prob get it for PC if its not hitting x360
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yeah I'm curious about any PS4 release date. I loved D3 on PS3, and I will get D3 for PS4. I got tired of D3 on PC..granted I haven't played it a long time now but the console version..so damn good.

It was just so incredibly comfortable playing D3 with a controller on my TV instead of getting RSI.
Reply Quote
yea I played the PC version 1st and migrated onto the ps3, I also prefer it on ps3... but im not getting a ps4 for at least 3+ years
Reply Quote
It will probably release on current generation consoles but that would like be only later this a year or even sometime next year, since Blizzard has been spending all their time perfecting the new computer patch and the expansion, it would be some time before they will have any news on what they will be doing regarding the expansion ever releasing on current generation consoles.
Reply Quote
Hopefully news will come soon now that the PC version is released. Can't wait to play crusader on my PS3.
Reply Quote
this wont happen

to think they care if you spent out on a sub-par game which is now totally different to the pc version. they are happy u and me bought a game that would never see any sort of console update/dlc/ upgrading to RoS.

sad to say but true, i used to like Blizzard but no will never buy another product from them
Reply Quote
Lets not jump to conclusions here, they haven't actually said if RoS is coming or not to PS3/XBOX360 yet. They have been focused on the PC release which is understandable.
Now we will just have to wait for a reply from Blizz on the matter. The fact that they have been avoiding the matter is really not respectful to their loyal fans and even though I liked Blizz before they have been downgraded because of this. They should keep their fans above corporate deals and winnings. Bioware for example listened to their fans complaints about the ending of ME3 and released a free dlc to fix the matter. Blizz should take head from them: fans come first(as do their future purchases)
Reply Quote
Atleast to just get some confirmation what will happend this year on the consol version would be huge, and it's really sad that they just keep quite about it.
Reply Quote
01/04/2014 15:17Posted by Bytemare
Atleast to just get some confirmation what will happend this year on the consol version would be huge, and it's really sad that they just keep quite about it.

I agree.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]