Diablo® III

DH ultimate fun build, Kridershot

So i found this pretty good Kridershot yesterday and tried some various builds and found that together with EA/FA it has nice synergy.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/kridershot

Demonstration video: http://youtu.be/jYiVOzF5QwY

SPEC:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#RjTSVP!YcX!ZbZcZc

Elemental Arrow this is your hatred generator/damage buffer.
Cluster Arrow is your nuke
Preparation is hatred filler/whatever rune you like to take.
Companion is minor damage dealer and major damage cooldown to use with elites
Marked for death is damage buff + cleave
Shadow Power/Smoke Screen is the defensive cooldown.

Passives are self explanatory i think just more damage and discipline regen from crits
Cull the Weak (Frost arrow snare)
Steady Aim
Night Stalker

PLAYSTYLE:

Spamming FA to single trash to kill them and FA+CA to groups

Elites > mark them with MfD > Use Companion buff > FA/CA/FA/CA depending of your attackspeed or FA/CA/CA/FA and repeat when you run low of hatred use Preparation for more hatred and nuke those Yellows!

Also i tend to use CA fairly often in trash so i can use Preparation to fill hatred so i can actually regen my discipline trough passive.

the damage is massive in my opinion i can farm T3 pretty fast, trash dies on oneshot and you can nuke elites pretty fast and the companion makes a handy tank sometimes.

GEAR:

Kridershot obiviously:

Some hatred regen pieces make life easier as well discipline pieces, i got 2 Disc pieces + set so im at 55 wich is great but not madantory, since i started without them the playstyle just got smoother after getting the disc parts.

PARAGON:

fill the gaps in your gear with the paragon points if u can.
Dex/Hatred (Alternating and testing between these)
CritDmg
AR (mine is super low)
Resource Reduction

STATS:
What to aim for:
50% Crit
350% CritDmg
40% AS

50k Life
500-700 AR?? i have no idea, since i havent played my DH that much

End notes:

I still die time to times when im not careful since i got very low Life on hit and AR
Not sure if the spec can be alive at 70 but as for now im loving it.

getting 2,5 million crits is pretty fun.

If any comments/improvisations/suggestions/questions im willing to answer to my best knowledge :)
Edited by Arstiks#2404 on 09/03/2014 16:01 GMT
Reply Quote
new Record with new bracers 4,7 million CA :)
Reply Quote
am loooking for that bow too.. where did you find it?
Reply Quote
Droped for me in act 1 from chest, but i recon it doesnt matter where it dropped, since other bow dropped from act 3
Reply Quote
Had a upper tier Manticore before my Kridershot dropped today so I lost significant paper DPS, but its definitely worth it. Running almost the same build and stuff is pretty easy at T5 solo. Legendaries like Kridershot are what make 2.0 exciting.
Reply Quote
Here is small demostration video :)

http://youtu.be/jYiVOzF5QwY
Edited by Arstiks#2404 on 02/03/2014 16:59 GMT
Reply Quote
Dont you feel like cridershot is just not giving great dps?
I mean getting lucky getting a very well rolled crider could make or breat the dh and i hate to be that luck dependend now with now trades:(

Anyway, your build is about what i was thinking of if i find a cridershot, nice job ill wtch the video later.
Reply Quote
Hope you get what ur looking for :> im loving the build at the moment, % to fire skills boost the dmg also greatly.
Reply Quote
I use a similar build but since I found an 18% inc fire damage amulet I tried to use screaming skull instead of frost arrow. Also the rest of my gear is not really great (90k damage unbuffed) I run with sharpshooter instead of steady aim because I regularly have some mobs really close to me.
But as you say, pop companion and blow those elites away.

Another change from your build is that I use vault with tumble for mobility but for higher torment I should give marked for death a try.
Reply Quote
This would work well with the new Cindercoat. It has + Fire Damage and + Reduced Cost of Fire Skills.
Reply Quote
You don't need preparation anymore with Krinder imo.
I take RoV with the shader rune, it's really powerful.
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 09:13Posted by Lylli

With preparation you can replenish your hatred so fast so you can dish out more cluster arrows wich is the main damage in this build. In my case i have 55 discipline so i can replenish 150 hatred in matter of seconds wich translates roughly to 4 Cluster Arrows if you count in natural regen.

but ofcourse people can have their own variations of the build and what they like to play with, i got no problems with that :>
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 07:31Posted by Fibbo
I use a similar build but since I found an 18% inc fire damage amulet I tried to use screaming skull instead of frost arrow. Also the rest of my gear is not really great (90k damage unbuffed) I run with sharpshooter instead of steady aim because I regularly have some mobs really close to me.
But as you say, pop companion and blow those elites away.

Another change from your build is that I use vault with tumble for mobility but for higher torment I should give marked for death a try.

Yes at lower torments i use vault aswell since everything dies so fast, i have also fire damage helm + bracers wich makes the Cluster Arrow hit like a truck filled with atom bombs
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 10:19Posted by Arstiks
04/03/2014 09:13Posted by Lylli

With preparation you can replenish your hatred so fast so you can dish out more cluster arrows wich is the main damage in this build. In my case i have 55 discipline so i can replenish 150 hatred in matter of seconds wich translates roughly to 4 Cluster Arrows if you count in natural regen.

but ofcourse people can have their own variations of the build and what they like to play with, i got no problems with that :>

To be honest, I hate to have one wasted slot because of preparation. I think this skill has been implemanted because of the hatred bad design.

Otherwise this is true, you can launch a ton of CA thanks to it.
Reply Quote
With the cindercoat and sinseeker i have, CA is way more effective.
Good build. I use the same.
Edited by Blackweiser#2341 on 04/03/2014 15:10 GMT
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 15:09Posted by Blackweiser
With the cindercoat and sinseeker i have, CA is way more effective.
Good build. I use the same.

Yeah the -cost on fire skills + damage is amazing i only got bracers and head :/
Reply Quote
How are you generating hate with that build. cause FA cost hate.
Reply Quote
Kridershot is a legendary bow with the bonus that Elemental Arrow now generates Hatred instead of using it (it varies from 3-4 hatred generated per shot). http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/kridershot
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
This is cool, now if only i found a Kindershot...

As soon as i do... PewPeWpEwwww
Reply Quote
how are u crafted amulet? btw. i got nicely kridershot 2 days ago ) with awesome stats for dh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]