General Discussion

23 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris2 23 May 2012
25 Jul 2013 Reporting Potential Exploits, Hacks, or Scams The integrity of Diablo III is incredibly important to us, and we are dedicated to ensuring the game remains a safe and fun environment for everyone. If you have knowledge of a possible exploit, hack, bot, or scam, the best way to inform us is by emailing our hacks team at or by completing the Hacks Report web form. In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue, as well as any additional details you’re able to provide. We also ask that you refrain from posting information or instructions on how to use potential exploits on the forums. We take reports of any potential exploit, hack, bot, or scam very seriously – and while not every reported exploit we look into turns out to be a real concern, we appreciate everyone’s help in keeping us informed of possible issues as they arise.Takralus1 25 Jul 2013
02 Jun 2014 Community Guides and Resources Greetings, Nephalem! This thread is dedicated to the many passionate Diablo III players out there who are sharing their knowledge of the game with the rest of the Diablo III community. Below you will find a list of guides and resources sorted by category with links that will lead you directly to the desired guide or resource Please note: All guides and resources posted in this thread are 100% made by players, and as such we do not guarantee that they will remain accurate and up to date. Also, we do not guarantee that there will always be a guide or resource listed for every conceivable aspect of the game. Please feel free to send an e-mail to tagged with [Community Guide] in the subject if: You have found a guide or resource on this list that is no longer accurate You have found a guide or resource on this list that is just not up to scratch You have found or created a great guide or resource that we have not yet listed ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Community Guides and Resources - The List: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ General: Welcome to RoS - Features Guide by HolyHermit (EU forums) RoS Elemental Skill Damage Explained by Druin & Arbeia (EU forums) Master List: Elemental Damage by Jonblod (EU forums) Guide to Diablo 3 Elemental Damage by Flux (Incgamers) Overview of distances and ranges in Diablo 3 by Nizaris (Incgamers) DPS and EHP spreadsheet for character planning and gear comparison by Loroese (Diablofans) Diablo Clans - portal to help clans establish themselves online Create a clan profile, recruit members, forage alliances (Diabloclans) Diablo III [Urban]Dictionary by Jaetch (Diablofans) Proc Coefficients for all skills in Diablo III by ZzEzZ (NA forums) Hero Progress Tracker with Charts See how your characters progress over time (diablo3ladder) Automatic DPS calculator by Colton Hornstein (D3Robot) D3 Master List Website for players looking to complete the "Haunted", "A Unique Collection" and "Bashanishu" achievements (D3 Master List) Maximizing Weapon Damage by Jaetch (YouTube) Items: A Guide to Legendary Gems by Arbeia (EU forums) Master List of Legendaries (Torment vs Cache) by Arbeia (EU forums) Legendary and Set items database Easy sorting and quick view of item stats (Diablohub) List of Horadric Cache exclusive items List of Torment Only items All Legendary items that increase Elemental Damage All Legendary items that benefit from Elemental Damage All Legendary items that summon a monster All items that heavily modify how a skill works List of all set bonuses How To Find Legendaries Like A Pro by CORExpertGaming (YouTube) Best Rolled Legendaries View how powerful items are rolled (diablo3ladder) Maximum stats of all slots A graphical layout to help maxing out stats (D3MaxStats) Set bonuses and parts A graphical overview of set part distribution and set bonuses (D3MaxStats) Classes: Barbarian Guides and Resources Demon Hunter Guides and Resources Monk Guides and Resources Witch Doctor Guides and Resources Wizard Guides and Resources Crusader Guides and ResourcesVaneras0 02 Jun 2014
13 Oct A Message from Chris Metzen [POSTED ON BEHALF OF CHRIS METZEN] I had just turned twenty years old when I started working at Blizzard. Seems like a lifetime ago. Guess it was. Those first few years were the start of a very grand adventure for me, one that would take me around the world, introduce me to thousands of wonderful geeks just like me—and ultimately shape the course of my adult life. Of course when I started, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I had no idea how to make games or build entertainment products.… But I had an insatiable passion for ideas. For stories. For heroes. My only real training before joining Blizzard was the long-running D&D campaign I had with my closest friends—Sam, Mike P., Daniel, and Mikey C. (you know who you are, boys…HAMRO!). Building ideas—vast worldscapes, characters, and plotlines with my friends was my first great love. I lived for it. It was a safe space amid the tension and change of some rough teenage years. The grand refuge of D&D was a glorious meeting of minds and imaginations where I felt I truly belonged. It was a space where friendship and imagination were inextricably linked. The sharing of ideas on the fly, the crazy, unexpected turns other players would take—it stretched our imaginations in ways we’d never have dreamt of on our own. I loved how roleplaying through adventures taught us so much about each other—and, more often than not, ourselves. Imagining together helped us make sense of the crazy world we were growing up in. It made us stronger together. I wouldn’t really understand the depth of it for many years, but I had learned an important truth from my friends back then: Creativity is relational. Looking back at my years at Blizzard, I see now how profoundly this idea has shaped my career. I see how profoundly my friends and coworkers at Blizzard have shaped me as a person. For nearly twenty-three years I’ve had the very distinct privilege of shaping worlds and building games with the brightest creative minds in entertainment. I’ve walked with giants (and stood on some giants’ shoulders, too). In short, I’ve had the time of my life. I pretty much had the coolest job ever—but the truth is, sometimes it was really hard. Building games with dozens of brilliant, passionate alpha-geeks with their own red-hot instincts and perspectives can be pretty tricky. Coming to consensus about certain design decisions, story motifs, or courses of art direction takes a lot of communication, patience, and “give and take.” It stretches you. Sometimes it wasn’t all that pretty. But engaging with your teammates and collaborating through the potential quagmire of all that creative tension is where the real magic happens. It’s not just the decisions you come to—or even the final shape of the product you craft.… It’s bigger than that—and infinitely more important. True collaboration builds trust—and trust is the basis of all lasting relationships. With trust you build more than just a great product. You build a TRIBE…that can build anything. A family of craftsmen. That’s what Blizzard has been for me. My second family, through all of life’s ups and downs, it’s always been there. The great, geeky backdrop of my life. I don’t just mean “the job” or even the creative mission—but the people. The people who over and over lifted me up, believed in me—and pushed me to find my potential as both an artist and as a leader all these years. To my Blizzard brothers and sisters…I wish I had the words. Everything just sounds…trite. All I can think of is… You helped me believe in myself and achieve every one of my wildest dreams. I am forever grateful to you. I love you all with everything I’ve got. Thank you. And to all of you out there in Blizzard’s vast gaming community—those of you I’ve had the pleasure of meeting in person and all of you around the world I’ve only heard about—thank you. Thank you all for letting me be a special part of your community. For letting me belong with you. We’ve shared countless adventures together and I’ve always been overwhelmed and humbled by your passion for our games as well your commitment to each other. Thank you for all the BlizzCon hugs, smiles, handshakes, and stories over the years. You will never know how much you’ve all touched my heart and inspired me to give my all into this craft. With that said, I’ll try to get down to the point, here. I’ve come to a turn in the road. A new, far quieter chapter in my life looms ahead. I am retiring. Yup. Hangin’ up my guns. Clockin’ out. Takin’ the last gryphon out of Stormwind. You get the picture. Crazy, I know. It’s a massive change for me, but it’s one I’ve been looking forward to for a while now. It’s ironic given the fact that things have never been better or more energized at Blizzard. Just this year alone has been incredible. Legion’s arrival. The launch of Overwatch. The Warcraft feature film. I’ve never been more proud of Blizzard and the quality of its products than I am now. It’s remarkable that even after all these years we can still reach new heights and take the world for an amazing ride. I believe Blizzard’s future is brighter than ever. I won’t lie—it’s going to be really hard stepping away from these worlds that I love. But I’m content that I’m leaving them in the hands of the most passionate, talented, and dedicated craftsmen ever assembled. I can’t wait to see where Blizzard’s worlds go next—and to experience them first-hand like everyone else does. As a fan. As an adventurer. Right back to the start. That’s just so cool… The reason I use the word “retire” is because I’m not going to some other company or starting up new projects or anything remotely like that. It’s been a long, amazing stretch of years. Now it’s time to slow it down. Rest. Lay around on the couch and get fat. Well, fatter.… Seriously though, I’ll be focusing on the one thing that matters most to me in all the world—my family. They’re the core of my life and the source of my deepest joy and inspiration. In addition to raising our two little ones, we recently welcomed our new baby into the family! Being home with them all, having time and space to really live…to love my wife with all my strength…that’s my career now. And I’ve never been happier. Ever. :) Peace out, y’all. I love you all. I’ll see you online. - ChrisVaneras8 13 Oct
25 Aug Minor Patch - Back-end Updates [24/8] Greetings, nephalem, You may notice a client update released today. There are no major updates or balance changes included in this patch, as its focus was on a number of minor back-end updates and small language tweaks. This mini-patch is already on its way, and your clients should receive this updated automatically. Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in Sanctuary!Vaneras0 25 Aug
05 Aug Patch 2.4.2 Hotfixes - Updated 17/8 Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon that address various bugs or mechanic tweaks. These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued. Last updated August 17. Hotfixes are denoted by the date they were applied to live servers. Previous Hotfixes: [2.3.0] [2.4.0] [2.4.1] [LIVE HOTFIXES] Seasons Fixed an issue where achievements for reaching levels 10, 20, 30, 40, and 60 were not unlocking (10/8) Note: You will need to log out and back in with a level 70 Seasonal hero to retroactively acquire these achievements if you did not receive them previously Items Fixed an issue where the benefits from Firebird's Finery could persist after leaving a Brawl (17/8) For more information on this change, see this post by Nevalistis. The damage bonus from Ring of Emptiness now only applies to damage dealt directly by the Witch Doctor, and not pets or followers (4/8) For more information on this change, see this post by Nevalistis.Vaneras0 05 Aug
26 Jul Upcoming: End of Era 6 Season 6 has now ended and, following close behind, Era 6 is coming to a close. In Diablo III, an “Era” refers to a specific period of time in which non-Seasonal leaderboards are active. At the end of an Era, all current non-Seasonal leaderboard standings will be wiped and players will be unable to attain new leaderboard ranks until a new Era begins. As with Seasons, players will be able to view previous rankings in-game and as well as on our website. However, unlike Seasons, Eras do not have a set duration and may or may not occur on or around a patch cycle or in tandem with a Season. Era 6 will be ending at the same time Season 7 launches on Friday, August 5 at 17:00 CEST. Era 7 will begin immediately afterwards. As Season 6 will be ending shortly, heroes that have become non-Seasonal will be able to participate in both the tail end of Era 6 as well as the start of Era 7. For more information on the end of the Season and the season rollover process, click here. Thank you for participating in Era 6! We look forward to seeing you in Sanctuary.Vaneras0 26 Jul
16 Dec 2011 Diablo III Fansites Many Diablo fansites regularly feature awesome updates, articles, guides, fan art, videos and other content, including various useful tools and resources, which are beneficial to the entire Diablo community. If you wish to stay updated on anything Diablo related, be sure to check out the list of official fansites below. English(EU) English(NA): Diablo Fans: BlizzPlanet: Other European Languages: Bulgarian Diablo 3 Bulgaria: Czech Danish Hungarian Diablo III Hungary: DiabloHungary: Serbo-Croatian: Adriacraft: Swedish: Diablo 3 PvP Sweden: ​ Turkish Diablo Fan Turkiye: If you are looking for community-created content in one of the other languages, please check the list below: North America - German - French - Spanish - Russian - Italian - Polish - 16 Dec 2011
55m S8 - season journey Belial kill in 45 sec Hi, if anyone have impale DH with shadow set and you wanna team up for this boss kill on T13 just post here or add me in-game. I'm playing as monk and i was only able to do it in 52 sec solo as gen monk. all 3 phases needs to be done in 45 sec (including animation i think). Edit: a UE DH joined me 5 mins after I posted this. He tried doing it for 2 hours yesterday and we made it on the 1st attempt. me as gen monk max dps (25mil thoughness) and him as UE DH. we're both paragon 700-750. it's doable guys :) now we just need to wait for the conquest bug fix so we can get our stash tab and portrait. gl all.Darksiders2 55m
4h Problem with Season journey. Please comment. Hello, last night I completed "Curses!" conquest. In chat log I got "Easy" achievement(journey part 6 - complete 1 season conquest). However when I open my progress menu it shows as incomplete. Does anyone have same problem? P.S. sorry I'm not at home so cant update this post with screenshots.Kronos8 4h
8h Haunt of Vaxo not working. My clones just follow me around and do absolutely nothing.Toffifee0 8h
14h Diablo III on BlizzCon 2016 Hi all, just wanted to start the discussion, what do you think about Blizzcon 2016 and Diablo things there? I feel a bit sad after that famous twitter reply "Blizzcon will be really cool this year" if I compare that with just announced schedule of Blizzcon activities.. If I do not count the tournaments, we do not get that much for Diablo, just two events with some information and one with art things... It's a bit sad if you compare to other games. Isn't it? I am really big fan of Diablo series, grew up on Diablo 1 (played even demo version for like one YEAR!), then lived with Diablo 2 and was mixing it with WoW, I was really hyped about Diablo 3, but did not feel satisfied.. the expansion got the things better, but still, I am really looking forward to see something cool for this game, since I love it. What you guys think? Is the 45 min event of 20th Diablo anniversary enough to tell us the future things? To show us our new game? (best option) or at least the expansion that will give it life? Thank you for all reactions, Regards, KalebKaleb17 14h
20h Is Diablo 3 Dead already? Hello, Well for me - it is. I just decided to check what is going on with diablo and noticed of course that there is new season which i totaly forgot. First words that i notice is 'compete on leaderboards with blablabla' then I am like - Okaaay I will compete leaderboards for first weekend then other bot users or other players whos got 400% more time gonna get like paragon 3000 and then - yeah. I Could agree on 'competitive' leaderboards if they would limit Ranking GR to 800 paragon or change it to casual and what not, just like it is scaling in Wow but then again apparently Diablo 3 is broken spaghetti code so it is not that easy... Not to mention that i see - again - same transmo items for last 5 seasons and few new bad quality visual items to get so .. no changes at all. R.i.p Diablo series gonna hold these hopes for blizzcon but hey - after i saw hall timeline theres like 3? Diablo 3 related around 45~minutes each stands? nopeBiszek7 20h
20h New class for Diablo 3?? I just watched the Xul spotlight video on youtube from Blizzard about they're new hero in HoTS. And instantly started to consider the possibility of a new class for D3. My theory is that there is now a hero in HoTS. to represent each of the classes from D3, so I'm thinking that the new Xul necromancer might be a teaser for an upcoming class for D3. Ofcourse it is worth considering that there are also many other characters from the Diablo universe in HoTS. for example King Leoric and the Butcher, which could also mean that Xul is just another "story character" hero. This would make sense considering he is a part of Diablo lore. Also it is worth mentioning that witch dr.'s in D3 are much alike necromancers in they're summoning ways... Personally i hope that a new class will be coming soon to D3, and i hope that it will be the necromancer.Darkafian60 20h
22h Support for gamers without sound Hi there, I as many people, play without sound and use subtitles to play as the game allows us to keep up with what's going on in the story as well as what's perceived around us without the requirement of sound. I've been playing Diablo 3 for a while now and I've come up with a couple of suggestions that I think could be useful to all players of Diablo 3! My first idea is in regards to treasure goblins, I understand that people with sound can hear a goblin before it appears on the screen so you have an idea that there is a goblin in your vicinity. I thought it might be a nice idea to get some sort of visual aid to players who aren't using sound to also be aware of their surroundings with visual cue's possibly a pop up image of a goblin image for example that could pop up for the same amount of time as the sound occurs (aprox 1.5secs) so it's not too overbearing but we also aren't ad a disadvantage. I also had another idea about "buffs" that occur from talents etc. (Please note I do main monk so this is aimed toward monk) I find it difficult to ascertain whether or not I've procced Mythic Rhythm for example and I thought it would be a great idea to have a choice in the menu to display these kinds of procs/buffs. Thanks for taking the time to read ! :) irreleirrele9 22h
1d Patch 2.4.2 Feedback Hey, Blizzard! I have just come back from a break, and I have read the patch notes for 2.4.2. This is exactly what I needed: the silliness of all classes being powered up was overwhelming, and finally, there were some steps in the right direction. The game should have a gameplay, and you did the right thing by adding some difficulty to it. Please keep it up!!! Now, I am going to play Diablo 3 like never before. I hope the next patch will bring news as good as the one I read in the last patch notes!LunticAsylum0 1d
1d Most fun builds in D3. I want to get some opinions. I haven't nearly played all the builds with all the classes because it would take too long to try them all out, but there are a few that I've found that are incredibly fun to play. Although it doesn't always happen, sometimes the fun builds are also very powerful, and this is the real sweet spots I want to know about. For example, I thought the Barbarian Raekor build an incredible amount of fun, but it doesn't look like it's viable in end-game (at least not compared to Whirlwind, which is middle-of-the-road when it comes to pure fun). Likewise, Crusader's SotL is not a very exciting build for me at all, but the old Blessed Shield with Jekangbord was awesome -- but without a set to go with it, it's not even an option at end-game. The rest of the Crusader are terrible (I've tried them all). One of the best I've found so far is the Witch Doctor's Helltooth build; loads of fun, very strong, well suited to end-game. I've spent a LOT of time and effort setting up a Wizard Vyr Archon build, much to my disappointment. I don't want to waste my time in this game; so what are the builds that you know about that hit that sweet spot between fun and power?JohannG14 1d
1d Please ramake D2, what are you waiting for? In honestly speaking, there are a number of player who expecting Diablo 2 HD, but Blizzard still not working for it. I have no idea what are they waiting for. there should not have any technical problem for remake it, D3 already show us the powerful effect they can achieve. And there only one problem left which is economy problem, but I don't really believe Blizzard lack of money for remake a old game. So what are you waiting for? Please tell everyone who still loving this game!Valisse2 1d
1d Diablo 3 copy paste Wow Blizzard you don't even know how I hate you for this Diablo 3 copy paste World of Warcraft.There is one single big question.What World of Wacraft is doing in Diablo series.TheJoker6 1d
1d Mouse Cursor changed When I started to play season 8 I noticed that the mouse cursor in-game has been changed to the standard Windows muse pointer (a white arrow). I thought that the cursor was either a sword or a mailed glove. Am I imaging things? I'm finding that I have trouble pointing the current mouse cursor at enemies.Brusilov2 1d
1d a bad idea?, but an idea none the less So by reading forums its clear to me im not only one who think drop rates are to much, sure it feels great getting an upgrade but having them all so fast early on takes the fun out of the game loot wise quickly and leaves us with well basickly paragon farming and Greater rift push. So im thinking just as we have: Seasonal SoftCore, & Seasonal HardCore, Would it be to big of a deal nor to hard to make a SoftCore and HardCore with reduced drop rates and gold and there own leaderboards aswell. To slow the game down and lets some players enjoy it a little longer then they normaly would. I know it prob wont happend but whats thoughts on it have it been suggested before and am i the only one who think this could be a more fun way to playwithout any major changes to the game? 1d
1d Monk or Wizard for s8 ? Hello! I'm new to this game. I started to play d3 like 1-2 months ago. I played monk in season 7 and really enjoyed it. -There are too many builds for monks compared to other classes- But as u guess i started to season too late, and only got level 767 monk. I barely solo lvl 75 GR lul(with my LON build). I also got very hard times surviving with my full ancient raiment set.. So i decided to leave it:/. For season 8; i'm between wizard and monk. Can't decide if i reroll wizard or play monk again. I checked leaderboard. Are wizards better about solo runs ? Are they more survival than monks ? Wizard or monk got big damage numbers ? :) I enjoy to see these numbers on my screen:) Survivability and dealing big damages are the most important things for me.( probably for everyone lol...) Thanks for the answers my beloved pro friends !Jowriel5 1d
1d Seamless gameplay and transitions First, addressing the cutscenes and boss-battles: When checking the "skip cutscenes" option, the game is still being interrupted by fade outs, fade ins, loading and waiting. Why can't there be a seamless transition? At least in adventuremode... The game would be so much better with seamless transitions between the scenes. Quite a lot of the boss-battles suffer from this, unecessary waiting, even some of the mid-battle stuff, like when Urzael and Malthael goes into stronk-mode, I would really like to see this happen more fluently. Second, addressing multilevelled rifts and greater rifts: A lot of people run Diablo 3 on pretty beefy computers, why not add the option for these to preload content and make use of the available resources, a checkbox in settings. Also, it seems the game suffers a bit from consolecode (my subjective perception, please verify), especially when using a fast build, rushing through a room you see as empty, and continue... but three rooms further down, the message of you attacking an elite, the elite is in the socalled empty room. Delayed loading? Lag? I don't know, but this happened a lot less before the console version was released... Why not get rid of the multilevelled rifts altogheter, and make all of them 1 large level. Interconnecting areas through narrow pathways instead, like its already being done in several areas.TheReference4 1d
1d Question about site security Why are only WoW:s and Overwatch sites secure ? That is https:// ? Thanks HumizHumiz5 1d
1d Rerolling weapon dmg to things like cdr or area dmg Hey guys, I'm playing LON crusader at the moment in season 8, and have a hard time re-rolling my swiftmount to get the good stats on my weapon. Re-rolling weapon damage is done by thorns- and support builds, since weapon damage doesn't matter. I get that you'd want weapon damage to appear a lot in the re-roll list, since a lot of build do use that, and you would want to see that if you are re-rolling with that build in mind. However I think the frequency of the weapon damage appearing can be reduced a little bit, so it is still possible within 10-20 re-rolls to get the stat you want (whether that's cdr, area dmg or attack speed). I am now paying 23 million per re-roll on my legendary swiftmount, that I used my only ramalandi's gift on. I had to use that gift to get a better chance to get the stat I need whilst re-rolling. What are your thoughts on this? Should it be evenly distributed like rolling other stats on gear, or is it good the way it is? PS: 23m is a lot early in the season considering you get 10-15 million in a T11 rift with the legendary gold gem.yankeyunk4 1d
1d Best Class Season 8? Hi folks Looking at the leader board it seems that Wizardss are in best form atm?Shaded0 1d
1d Season Journey Bug I cant complete Destroyer part of season journey, as it says I am missing "Easy", which is to complete 1 conquest. I have completed 2 conquest so far, Boss mode and a Divinity. Any ideas ?Strike31 1d
1d "Diablo 3" Skills that could use Buffs/new runes "Witch-Docter" top 10 abilities can use a bit of love 10. Plague of Toads 9. Grasp of the Dead 8. Horrify 7. Mass Confusion 6. Fire Bomb 5. Acid Cloud 4. Sarciface 3. Big Bad Voodoo 2. Poison Dart 1. Fetish ArmySakurarosa2 1d
1d Season Journey - Guardian Chapter Dear Blizzard Team, I would like to highlight a problem that some of the players who would like to get the last portrait might have during the season journey. As written in the title, it's related to Guardian Chapter - Kill Belial in under 45 seconds on T13. Ticking this on the Guardian chapter is more or less impossible (if someone has a counter argument please share your picture/video so others will know how to). The reason for this is that the counter starts immediately after you enter the palace. Taking into consideration the spawn killing, the animation it requires for Belial to reach final form that would basically leave us something like 2-3 seconds to actually kill him. Please let us know if this was intended to be one of the hardest Guardian progress or it's a simple bug that needs fixing. Thanks!BaMaLasi5 1d
1d Make new goblin, death's breath goblin Drops potions like blood shard goblin :D , im out of potions all the time.Jarnold6 1d
1d Crusader Question 1st of all, i am sorry for putting this into "General Discussion" But crusader part of the forum feels like a graveyard after nightfall... Hello, this is my 1st time "seasoning" and overall i have been owning the game for like 3 weeks so i'm really "newbie" here, could anyone check out my gear and give me some few pointers? Yesterday i was 310 ranked crusader (i know, crusader ranks are low and easy to get into) and it really gave me the excitement boost and i really want to move up the charts. I have cleared only lvl 56 grift, i feel that damage is alright (and would be alright atleast till grift 60) but my survive is bad. I can get one-shot very easily (or so it feels) Would Thorns of the Invoker ( ) build be better? i think i can almost get it together right now. I'd really would like to avoid the "bombardment build" ( i also don't have many ancient items for "Legacy of the nightmare" ) for as long as possible because of the dull gameplay( i know i'll have to switch if i ever aim to top the leaderboard (highly unlikely, but i do ache for it so i will try). My main goal is to move up the solo grift charts. I'll stop before i go into more rambling. Tried to put in as much relevant information as i could think of. Thanks in advance. :)LoreGeek2 1d
1d Do u even think of fixing lags? So yeah, Its been more than 2 months now that this game is completely unplayable with more than 4k msec lags, dc's, errors and what not. Hundreds of posts beeing ignored about that issue ever since. Its very uncommon to see such thing especially from a company like Blizzard. If that would happen to any other online game - they will at least resolve it *10 faster and more efficient + refunds if someone wants. Unresolving such critical issue for more than 4 months now since 2.4.1 simply indicates u dont even deserve such a player base nor any future attention including games beeing in development. Seems that your simply ignore it and moreover u ignore all the posts and player base complainning about this issue for month. Gz!!! You just lost like thousands of player base which i hope wont return anytime soon casue that what u deserve! Enjoy creating games for yourselfAngelos3 1d
1d Diablo 3 - Time Travel!!! Ok.. the Topic was a bit sensational... What i want to say is, if the Nephalem already fought with Death, why not "Trial With The Laws Of Time!!!!!" I Feel that was something "Hang" with Imperius and it was 5*'s for a next expansion to make him the reponsible for some bad stuf while trying to brink back the Glory to the High Heavens! - Why not tring to revert time and BUM.... we get to play agaist Mephisto, The Butcher!, Lazarus, revisit Kurast Bazzar and some iconic places! There is a lot of potential of history Binding with Diablo 1 and 2, and i believe it was a good closure to D3. Now Back to reality, just hope we get a 3rd expansion, and that the history can follow the greateness of the game.OdinPT4 1d
1d Is Diablo 3 dying? Since the 2.1.1 update, I´ve only seen about 10-15 players on adventure mode from torment I and upward were I usually seen about 300+. It is because of the change of gameplay like increased blood shard cost, there is better games, or just because you want to go back to the all mighty Diablo 2? No I am not a WoW player so please quit asking me that. I ain no fat player that quit job to get more gaming hours and dream about a fantasy female blood elf or whatever it is named. *update: I`ve seen about 40 somewhere players on Torment VICyborg64 1d
1d Is the game no longer solo friendly? Generally I like to play Diablo in my spare time and also take my time when I play. I'm not a huge fan of glass cannon builds or rushing all the time and in general it just looks like a lot of the conquests are all about doing things SUPER FAST! It seems the solution that people come up with when this is asked about is to join groups, but again that's just going to be a rush fest. Is the game basically unplayable at higher levels if you aren't interested in rushing all the time? Would love to have more stash space but solo I barely make it past anything reliably on Torment 6 solo.Fracture4 1d
1d Tired of playing season for stash... I guess I need to prove for the 4th time that I can get that fracking stash. Obviously storage is very useful in this game, but the mindless grind is just stupid and takes me away from playing the game as I want to. I was having a ton of fun with my hardcore crusader which I have to put on hold for several weeks now to play some boring grind once again. Why not put those stash tabs in the webstore for 5 euro each or something and do yourself and the rest of us a favor Blizz.Gunarson9 1d
1d Blizzcon's Opening Ceremony Hi, do I have to buy a virtual ticket to see the opening ceremony or does Blizzard stream this part for free? Thanks in advance. lukefranzkfk2 1d
1d Open world Should make diablo into a open world game with quest everywhereIlay3 1d
1d I play/like this game (even tho I secretly hate it) Why is that? Could it be ~gasp~ I find it fun in some way? Things I hate... Story (keep in mind I don't read lore or anything like that outside the game): The vanilla story feels like a fan fic spin off of Diablo 2, only done horribly. Feels like everything is spelt out for me (or spoonfed) with no room for interpretive guessing (or imagination). Almost like half-way through Blizz just said !@#$ it and went yolo. The atmosphere feels more arcade-like and non-seriouse compared to the dark or eerie atmosphere I got from Diablo II. Gameplay: This game requires literally no skill. I doubt you even need to know how to speak any language in order to complete acts (no exploring required aside from dungeons) due to the map having conspicuous arrows and indicators telling you where to go. But I could just be one of those people who feels that skill or competition have a part in the fun factor. After you're strong enough, you can literally sit in mobs spamming all your skills thoughtlessly. And after every level up, you have giant, annoying banners (which detail what you "unlocked") pop-up in the middle of the screen which take eons to go away. It's like they originally made this game for smartphones, but changed their mind. Yet, as harshly as I feel, I don't think any of these things are so bad that this is no longer Diablo. Thusly, I don't feel like Blizz "pulled a Disney".shiny11 1d
2d How to play Diablo 3 offline? Dear support, Because of my personal, private, situation, I can't be online at all times. But, I *did* pay about 60 EUR for this game. Am I entiteld to playing this game, even when not being online? I hope so, please help. Thanks! PS: I'm thinking about buying the StarCraft games, but should I expect the same behaviour of those games: should I always be online? Because I can not. Thanks!critikaster31 2d
2d Authenticator Mine is over two years in use , what is the life expectancy of these authenticators? When to replace'm?MrDinges10 2d
2d Conquests bug Hi, I did 2 conquests this season: - Boss Mode - Curses I see them as done i achievments window (Y) but in journey tracker (shift J) i still got step 'Ease' (complete 1 conquest) as not done. Clearly a bug, can you fix that please?Marcin3 2d
3d Reset Diablo III Hello everyone, It has been a couple of years since I played this game. I only play offline and don't enjoy the online mode. Now I deleted my hero's, but when I start a new one the blacksmith is still there and I have a lot of gold. How can I get rid of that. I just want to start from scratch. Can someone tell me how to do that? Thank you!Daandriks13 3d
3d Add an option to read others skills would be nice if it was possible to read what other players skills do when you for instance press "Alt" and it shows the skills and the runes description. would be useful to learn about other classes and what they do or buff while your in game. and not having to Google, or create a new character for this. this will help the players to know the game better, and understand why people use certain skills especially those new. cant expect everybody to be multiclasser's :)Arkaddius0 3d
3d S8 Conquests Stop rotating the conquests, make all available every season! Or at least make some of them guaranteed every season, like the GR45 without any set-bonuses/set-items and the Avarice one.TheReference4 3d
4d Is that a new class? If you take a close look at the top picture of the 'Season 8 now live' news post or on the launcher news page. Right next to the big leaf at rank 2 and/or 3. There's an avatar that doesn't match any current class... Could that be a new class? Perhaps a Horadrim with throwing spears/javelins or polearms? Maybe just old art/place holder? Or it's just me.. and my wishful thinking..MMA3 4d
4d Selection salvage Salvaging legendaries and set items gives forgotten soul, but takes time with fast drop rates. If it has identify all option, add selection for salvage. It would reduce time wasted on clicking each one and accept for each one. Unlike rares and blues, we don't want legendary potions to get salvaged accidently if you put salvage all legendaries. Because for now seling them is faster, even dropping them on ground is faster...hunted4 4d
5d D3 not funny anymore... * I bored doing same things, playing seasons for one stash tab... (Didn't play s7 and i'll not play others seasons too.) * Bounties, Rifts and Grifts are totally boring... * You must play same !@#$ sets/legs and same skill combinations... (There is no freedom for players...!) Please, can someone help me how can i happy with this game ? (I'm solo player). *It will never possible but if i can take refund, really i'll be happiest man on this world..hexosphere14 5d
5d not getting the legion wings? Anyone else not gotten the wings`?Roos4 5d
6d Season 8 - "Wanted to Sanctuary" Gone is the task in one session. We do not count that nonsense ((((SENDI0 6d