General Discussion

07 Sep Diablo 3 gives me a headache Hello fellow gamers :D While gaming diablo i experience an insane headache occurring. I am quite the nerd to say it proudly, and before diablo i would game other games like LOL, Skyrim, Starcraft etc. for several hours a day, without any problems. I know for a fact that my eyesight is fine so thats not the reason for the headaches that I get. I was wondering if I stand alone on this issue, or if any others have tried similar experiences with getting headaches from playing Diablo. I did consider it maybe having something to do with the graphics, so i tried lowering them, without fixing my headache though :/ Please share if you have experienced anything similar while gaming Diablo! Other than that, Diablo is an awesome game ofcouse, too bad I can only play it for very few hours at a time without having to stop and rest my head.Zeekzz32 07 Sep
07 Sep Density and AD damage causes infinite lags Especially for HC players : Heads up. Blizzard still hasn't fix this !@#$. Due to the WD bat build with 3 supports becoming the "push build", we start again with the same old' same old' problem. When you have big density, you risk going into a lag spiral. I've already witnessed 2 events, and know from friends another 2 cases. Basically what happens: Everyone start lagging.Latency stays between 1000-1200 ms. You can't do anything. The lag won't end until the witchdoctor and maybe one of the supports dies. Then it comes back to normal. First game I've witnessed : Monk and WD died (about 30 sec of lag) Second game I've witnessed: WD died (about 40-50 sec of lag) One of my friends was in a game where all party died (since WD survived long enough to "kill" everyone else). Basically the solution to this problem is for the DPS to reset his PC and hope for the best. Awsome concept when you are pushing with a fully augmented character.WanWhiteWolf3 07 Sep
07 Sep Idea for next Expansion or Diablo 4 ( PvP related) Hello Guys I know PvP open World or whatever is probably not gonna come but maybe like it was shown in the Videos years ago , a ranked PvP Arena in 2v2 - 3v3 Style like in WoW ofc just for the Diablo settings. Imo i would be pretty huge for the game since people that dont want to pve all day still are hanging on in the game and play PvP that might by adjusted from its Stats since the dmg is to high in comparison with the HP but it was just an idea tho it probably could be very big tool in the future for diablo since its lagging a bit on competition, now one could also say that Diablo is not a PvP Game but it would imo still get a huge interest in competitive people tho. Sorry English is not my mother language Greetings tho ^-^SoulSlayer5 07 Sep
07 Sep DH and shields from Kadala Yesterday I wanted to get some more useful shield for my follower and I started gambling at Kadala. After spending 3000+ shards not a single legendary had rolled... is there something preventing DHs from getting legendary shields?Deus0 07 Sep
07 Sep Delete recent player list! Please make an option to delete recent player list once you done a public game its really getting in the way and they show up in ure list like they are part of ure friends and they aren't so way on earth would you wanna see them in ure list after you just left the game with them?Deathstrike123 07 Sep
06 Sep Ghoul King's Blade and Adventure Mode Hey guys, I've used the forum search and google on that topic several times already but havent found a satisfying answer. Information that I found so far: - Transmogs were supposed to be found in Adventure Mode only (bluepost) - Some can be found in Story Mode due to bugs (bluepost) - Blizzard does not want to adress that bug because it offers farming variety and easier accessibility blabla (bluepost) - Videos and screenshots showing the Ghoul King's Blade in Story Mode - Some of those videos or texts say that the Blade can ONLY drop in Story Mode - Some of those videos or texts say that the Blade can drop in both Modes but they found it in Story Mode and show no proof for Adventure Mode - A possible bounty shares the location with the chest in Adventure Mode, making it more unlikely to appear (bluepost) Which bounty is it that shares the location? IIRC there are the cursed chest and several "kill 50 minions and this rare one". I would say it is the cursed chest, but I hate guessing. Can the Chest spawn (and the Blade drop) in Adventure Mode at all? I mean, can anyone provide a proof of the chest being there? Screenshot or video? Thanksskhar2 06 Sep
05 Sep Wings, pennants and other transomgs Hello, I know about this list but is there level or difficulty requirement do get wings and pennat drops? Are they rng based? Thanks!iSimeon2 05 Sep
05 Sep Season 7 Conqueror "Slay Greed" is ludicrous! So like last season I wanted to finish the Conqueror part from the season 7 journey to get my extra stash. I managed to finish every objective except "Money ain't a Thang" which tells you to kill Greed on T 13 difficulty. Sooo..... This is just abysmal! Until now I had the feeling that every season objective was some kind of fair challenge ( like last season when you had to complete 2 Conquests and for my last one I chose to solo a GR 75, which was super satisfying after I finally managed to do it and get my extra stash ) And what' s my last obstacle to get my stash this season? It s to open up a Bounty, and porting through parts of the map in the hope to find a treasure goblin, which actually opens a portal to greeds realm. The chance for this seem to be ridicilously low ( killed like 150 already and didn't open ones ). And yes, I already killed greed ones this season, but it was in the beginning, when my char only was capable of going through T 10, which was enough last season, since there was no T 13. It doesn't make it easier for me that I always try to solo my way through a new season stash for a kind of extra challenge. Because of the new T 13 difficulty this season objective just gets unbearable tedious. That was my little rant. I wanted to know if maybe anyone of you knows a good way to optimize my way to open up a portal to greeds realm ( like farming routes or anything? ). Thanks in advance!Konsen7 05 Sep
05 Sep Caldesann's despaire Hi, are u guys make canai-cube-enchant (Caldesann's despaire) even on your followers armor + weapon???MrT3 05 Sep
05 Sep Swap a seasonal boot to 70? May be the wrong forum, but I am not finding the correct one. Anyway. I want to rebirth my wiz for season 7, and don't wanna spend a few hrs getting her to 70. If you want to swap boosts, let me know. I can speedrun T10s with my crusader to swap the boost for you. Think it's like 3 runs to 70.Casacerian1 05 Sep
04 Sep Goodbye Diablo.. been fun. I'm not a hardcore Diablo player, I just play it casually, but my did I love this game. But as always they have to change things. Just like WoW, constantly changing stuff.. one moment you have learned all there is to your class and POOF! Best relearn your class from scratch eh! I wish there was a way NOT to accept this new patch, and be able to play the build before this one, offline if needs be. I can dream. Loved my wizard firebird set which I recently put together. I load up the game, open a GR at T7 and start blasting and immediately notice the patheticness that is my wizard.. I look at the set bonus of my firebird set and.. my first reaction is surprised then confusion then I remember I had to wait for a patch before I could play...then my emotions turned into rage and scream "BLIZZARD!!!! WHY?!?!?!!!" But seriously, you so TOTALLY ruined this game for me Blizzard. I'm so deeply disappointed and irritated I may just stop my subscription for WoW while I'm at it. Not like that will do anything...DarkIce10 04 Sep
04 Sep cant open game what happened today cant open game ? no errors ( last week mega lag )XPEH3 04 Sep
04 Sep Wrath of the players about wasted potential I am a little astonished and wondering about how quiet it is in the US forum after this blog entry, we got to see this day. While in european forum already it started a little sh..storm about it, does noone on this side of the ocean read it? Mr. Cheng, sorry to say but you lost any feeling for the players. Like last time, when you wanted to tell us about, how long a fight against monsters should last or about the healing from potions or skills. Always your comments seem to be thousand lightyears away from the reality. I loved D3, played from the start, every season - but you lost me in june, because there is no more creativity, no more content and s7 is a bad joke about exploits, snapshots and bugs. You are always telling, we need you, but when PTR is done, feedbacks given and even solutions for actual problems given - nothing is taken for serious. We still have same bugs and exploits. You can even see them, how to activate, to use or to avoid by videos from Quinn, but did anyone heard what he told before S7? No. You are doing a d3 for yourself, but not for the community, because you lost any contact at all by ignorance. You should better go away and give D3 a chance without your "ideas" Please read his blog and get your own statement about it. I don´t want to tell what he told, for me it is all about bla bla bla. D3 and W.C. makes rip.Gannicus2 04 Sep
04 Sep 2 minute lag spikes, is this a joke? The grift timer is running locally and I sat and watched the two minutes remaining count down to zero with the game frozen, then BAM! I've completed the rift with 10 seconds to spare! (thank you turrets). I watch hours of netflix and amazon video a day so I don't think it is my ISP as everyone is constantly saying. Ok those apps are not latency critical but I don't think they have two minute buffers! The game is unplayable, I posted on the tech support forum but no response. I wish there was a subscription I could cancel, but they got my money long ago.Phantasme2 04 Sep
04 Sep Diablo 2 remake and Diablo 4 on Unreal Engine 4 Blizzard please make Diablo 2 remake and Diablo 4 on best possible engine on Unreal Engine 4. No more cartoonish graphics please.TheJoker14 04 Sep
03 Sep Sprinter Guide v2 released It's taken a while, but my full guide to the Sprinter Conquest is finally available for download! Just go to and choose which of the four parts to download -- or grab the whole thing in one file. As with version 1 (which didn't have the Runner sections), the idea is to print the tables and follow along throughout your conquest attempt. Part 1: Introduction -- advice for success and explanatory notes for the tables. Part 2: Town Camper -- detailed instructions that allow nearly any character to be a good Town Camper. Part 3: Runners -- distribution of tasks, important reminders and Maps! Part 4: Time Record -- for keeping track of progress and recording for posterity. (If you download the full version in one file, you may also want to grab the editable Word version of the Time Record.) Sorry about the redirect for two of the files. They're too big for my free web host, so I've had to host them on an ad-sponsored host. I'd love to hear any feedback! (But please be respectful.)Starlite0 03 Sep
03 Sep Devil's Hand Feature - fan approach (VIDEO) I don't know is it Baal or Mephisto that haunts me but I felt a strange urge to create a feature out of unused Diablo 3 graphics: The Devil's Hand feature, served by our favourite lady, Kadala. I don't know what kind of Devil's Hand was originally scrapped or is it still in the works at the moment. I'm not assuming this suggestion would be implemented to the game but, nevertheless, it was fun to create! Take a look at the sinister video from the following link: Thank you for your time and have a nice day.Ruined2 03 Sep
03 Sep Dead game! Twitch RoS viewers : 695 D2 LoD viewers : 1295Condemned16 03 Sep
03 Sep Old blizzard Diablo 3 is nothing compared to Path of Exile. Wow retail is nothing compared to NOSTALRIUS private server which they closed Old blizzard is gone, money makers are here ........sry just started diablo 3 while im waiting patch on Poe..and i was like .... WTFFAHXHAXHAHXblackhorn2 03 Sep
02 Sep Sudden Glitch, Login in to find my hero dead Dear Blizzard, I recently got back to diablo 3 and I absolutely fell in love with the new system and have been playing every day and night, it got me so addicted. I created an seasonal hardcore crusader, I've created a very fun and exciting hammerdin, however today I logged in to find my hardcore character dead. So I beg to whom it may concern, my only hero Ive ever cherish, I would be a million times grateful if my hero could be rerolled.Ihaydens7 02 Sep
02 Sep Local CO-OP for PC too! You can correct me if I m wrong, but while reading blogs, forums(and while I have searched game myself) and such I haven't found a single hint of PC version having Local CO-OP, which I would love to have since it would be great to play with my girlfriend. (I believe I m not alone here?) Now that I have bought a PC and both original and RoS I seriously don't want to buy whole new console including console version of the game! In my opinion view that local CO-OP is for consoles only is history, and now when I can buy XBOX controllers for my PC too(which I have) I would love to have this console-type experience with my PC, while having those features of PC that I love over consoles.(this would also include controller support for PC which should not be too hard since they have already done key-bindings for consoles) Who's with me?!Juthoth53 02 Sep
02 Sep Game is dead? I was looking for bounty groups on hardcore t10 and what do I see? 5 people. 5.Naq4 02 Sep
02 Sep Connectin problem? Anyone having connection issues right now?Hrc21 02 Sep
02 Sep Constant high latency - South Germany I have constant 150 - 200 ms. I usually have 60-65 ms. Seems more people in my clan are reporting the same. All people with high latency are from South Germany. I don't have lag / high ping on other applications.Seems server specific.WanWhiteWolf13 02 Sep
02 Sep torment 13 ??? ive been doing level 60 grfits all night with an average finish time of around 5 minutes but the second i run a normal t13 rift i get squished like a bug how the hell Grift 60 is equivalent to a t13 rift is beyond me am i missing something?mistermofo13 02 Sep
01 Sep How to make healing wells useful Healing well should remove the cooldown on effects that avoid death : Unstable Anomaly, Awareness, Spirit Vessel, Near Death Experience. Most classes can get their life back very fast thanks to life on hit, life regen, health globes, potion,... Healing wells are almost never used in this regard. It would respect the spirit of this shrine and the lore and make us take it, at least sometimes.Dzees1 01 Sep
01 Sep Raekor set, furious charge. 1 enemy you gain a stack. 2-3 you loose a stack 4+ you gain a stack. Is this how it should work? Since when you go higher. gr80+ its insane how many games u enter where u have to few mobs to even kill an elite pack. plenty of times where it is like 20 mobs + elite pack. few seconds later pack is dead even tho u try to bouldertoss away from pack to not kill them. Even then pack dies and ur stuck 2-3 elites if ur unlucky and u cant do sh1t cause u keep on loosing ur charges. Wish they could change so its gain a stack when u hit enemy/enemies. Cheers TickleTickleMe2 01 Sep
01 Sep Titan Quest 10th Anniversary on Steam Some 1266 changes has been done onthis new release Blizz should do the same with D2.Sergeii2 01 Sep
01 Sep All Blizzard games stopped working After my last update on my Windows 10 computer, I continued playing Diablo III and Heroes of the Storm as I did before. But, after I started the "Blood and Sand" quest at Diablo III, the game crashed. The screen froze, but the sound was ok, and I could move my character and use all his abilities. i thought there was something wrong with Diablo, so I switched to HotS. But, the exact same thing happend there. I searched for a match, and when the match begun, the screen was frozen, but I could do everything else no problem. I don't know if it is because of the update I did on my computer, but I just bought Diablo III and I really wish to go on playing it...DarthVader172 01 Sep
01 Sep Very bad latency randomly occurs in game all the time.. |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | Inteno.lan - 0 | 442 | 442 | 1 | 2 | 20 | 3 | | - 0 | 442 | 442 | 20 | 26 | 70 | 32 | | - 99 | 90 | 1 | 0 | 20 | 20 | 20 | | - 0 | 442 | 442 | 20 | 24 | 55 | 21 | | - 0 | 442 | 442 | 19 | 21 | 58 | 22 | | - 1 | 439 | 438 | 26 | 27 | 65 | 28 | | - 0 | 442 | 442 | 32 | 38 | 198 | 32 | | - 0 | 442 | 442 | 40 | 42 | 76 | 42 | | - 0 | 442 | 442 | 40 | 42 | 121 | 40 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | Destination network unreachable. - 100 | 91 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | Destination network unreachable. - 100 | 91 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | Destination network unreachable. - 100 | 90 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 89 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Providerzykes9 01 Sep
01 Sep Two goblins in one map Last few days I was clearing pandemonium lvl1 Hardcore mode ( need one unique monster there for achievement , not important ) And 4-5 times when goblin was spawn there , it was always TWO of them different kind but very close one to another ... It was or no goblin , or two of them , never just one like in any other map area ... Is that a bug or is it normal ? someone noticed something similar ? usually when you find one goblin in some area thats it . In same games where two are spawned in pandemonium lvl 1 I then tried few other areas for farming to check and found just one in every other place ... I found that interesting to share ( for goblin farming maybe )Bertys301 01 Sep
01 Sep Change normal rift end, please. Maybe it's already done but why the frack doesn't the timer stop when you kill the boss? Getting hit when trying to get back to camp to close the rift is so infuriating, especially when trying to do T13 in five minutes. Someone told me time continued until you closed the rift, now someone tells me it stops when you kill the boss. I need clarification so I can stop stressing.Toffifee8 01 Sep
01 Sep Illusory Boots Ancient drop chance! Act II bounty.. I need that boots and ancient one of course from Act II bounty chest, named "ILLUSORY BOOTS". I've done act II bounty 80 times at least, and reforged my legendary boots 25 times at least and still can't get one ancient boots. Now it's really anoying and I should ask; there are thousands of players on top list, have their ancient boots, how did you get one ? !!! Please someone convince me it is still worth playing diablo!!! (773p monk and crusader)y4r4t1k26 01 Sep
31 Aug Small suggestion for turning in act bounties Have a small popup to appear whenever a player clicks on the nonbonus bounty act, which sais: "This is not the bonus bounty act. Are you sure you want to turn it in?" with Ok and Cancel as buttons. This should only appear when turning in nonbonus bounty acts. Thank you!Emanuel5 31 Aug
31 Aug Please make matchmaking system, ok to rejoin 100 times? I just want to play with other players that are my level. Not 1000 para lower, or 1000 para higher. It is frustrating enough to keep rejoining/kicking people to have a OK team setup, but the lvl difference does not make this hunt any easier. How can this most basic feature of not been solved already? D3 confirmed ditched? PLEASE make this in D4 if you can't be bothered to invest in a matchmaking system in D3zerendipity11 31 Aug
31 Aug No new expansion coming for D3 .. D4 Confirmed. Check Blizzards job list and check the Diablo list.Gyara114 31 Aug
31 Aug idea : i would like to see the option to use a second display where i can open my map or my inventory and maybe the chat option i would just like to drag my screens like inventory friendlist and stuff like that to the second display it's short and simple :Danamaniac12 31 Aug
31 Aug Diablo 3 party size will diablo 3 ever have more then 4 people in a party? it would make the game more fun having more then 4 players in a party....AllStar4 31 Aug
31 Aug Bane of the Stricken Hello, is there a list or something that shows what proccs Stricken? For example: - do pets procc it? - does thorn damage procc it? - do damaging skills from sets procc it ( tal rasha )? - does the crusader skill "Steed Charge - Spiked Barding" procc it? Thanks for any help. Greetings, KlaxxKlaxx3 31 Aug
31 Aug Blood Shard Cap Question So my sister and I were talking about the blood shard capacity and came up with a question I can't find the answer to. I have a wizard that has solo'd T9 Grifts at the moment (not wonderful, I know, but bear with me). If I then go back and do a T2 Grift, which I haven't done before, would that increase my blood shard capacity still? Or would I have already gotten that bonus for doing a Grift of higher level?Liebevoll3 31 Aug
31 Aug How do you swap mouse buttons I want to swap my mouse buttons so that my primary skill is the left mouse button and move forward is the right button. But I can't find a way to do it - can anyone help? I have played computer games with this set-up for years - it probably dates back to when I use to play FPS games -your trigger finger is your index finger hence it is intuitive that the left button should be the fire or attack leaving the right button as the move forward button. Trying to use the mouse with the buttons , the wrong way round - feels like having to write with my left hand. I probably won't persist with Diablo if there is no solution to this.Lockcast15 31 Aug
31 Aug Brilliant Idea I've been playing Diablo 3 for quite some time now ever since it came out and the addition of pets gathering gold was pure genious. However it left me wanting more as I play most to farm Death's Breath to upgrade some rares to legendaries in order to get better version of weapons for my barb. So here is the idea could blizzard make pets pick up crafting materials and or death's breath? It would be such a relief when speed farming rifts please take it under consideration.Frostwolf10 31 Aug
30 Aug Animated Overwatch™ Heroes Wallpapers (How to) While waiting for the patch 2.4.1, here's something to mess with your gaming PC. :D This is how to turn the animated heroes background from Overwatch™ website as your desktop wallpaper. 1. Go to the Overwatch™ page at 2. Select your desired hero. The web page's background will turn into an animated video of the character. 3. Right-click the background and click "Save video as...". Then save the webm file. Repeat steps 2 & 3 for other heroes you want. 4. Install VLC Media Player if you don't have it already. VLC website is at To avoid complications, you must install the VLC Media player to its default directory. (i.e "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC"), otherwise you'll need to modify the .reg file on the next step. 5. Copy and paste the following text to Notepad and save it with a .reg extension (Registration Entries). When done, double click the .reg file and merge the entries with the registry. Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.webm] @="VLC.webm" "PerceivedType"="video" "VLC.backup"="FirefoxHTML" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.xspf] @="VLC.xspf" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.webm\shell\SetAsWallpaper] @="Set As Live Wallpaper" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.webm\shell\SetAsWallpaper\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe\" --video-wallpaper --qt-start-minimized --no-qt-fs-controller --repeat --no-video-title-show --qt-notification=0 \"%1\"" ;-----------------------------------Additional video formats [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.mp4\shell\SetAsWallpaper] @="Set As Live Wallpaper" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.mp4\shell\SetAsWallpaper\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe\" --video-wallpaper --qt-start-minimized --no-qt-fs-controller --repeat --no-video-title-show --qt-notification=0 \"%1\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.wmv\shell\SetAsWallpaper] @="Set As Live Wallpaper" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.wmv\shell\SetAsWallpaper\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe\" --video-wallpaper --qt-start-minimized --no-qt-fs-controller --repeat --no-video-title-show --qt-notification=0 \"%1\"" ;-----------------------------------Additional video formats [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.xspf\shell\SetAsWallpaper(NoRandom)] @="Set Playlist As Wallpaper (No Random)" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.xspf\shell\SetAsWallpaper(NoRandom)\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe\" --video-wallpaper --qt-start-minimized --no-qt-fs-controller --loop --no-random --no-video-title-show --qt-notification=0 \"%1\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.xspf\shell\SetAsWallpaper(Random)] @="Set Playlist As Wallpaper (Random)" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VLC.xspf\shell\SetAsWallpaper(Random)\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe\" --video-wallpaper --qt-start-minimized --no-qt-fs-controller --loop --random --no-video-title-show --qt-notification=0 \"%1\"" 6. Go to your downloaded *.webm file/s and right click a single file. If step 5 is successful, a "Set as Live Wallpaper" entry must be present in the context/popup menu. if not, restart your machine. On first run, you might be asked for some 'Privacy and Network Access Policy', just click "Continue". After that, VLC will run in the background (with an icon in your system tray). To activate another wallpaper, you need to exit the existing one by right clicking the icon in your sytem tray. Playlist as Wallpaper If you want multiple files as wallpapers, (as in using all heroes, the backdrop is constant anyways) you need to save the playlist to an *.xspf file (VLC playlist). You can also right-click this file in Windows Explorer and choose if you want to play it randomly or in order. Running at startup If you want the wallpaper to run at startup, follow these steps 1. Copy the text below, ... and paste it into the address bar of a Windows Explorer window. Your user's startup folder will open. 2. Copy the VLC Media Player's Shortcut from the Desktop and paste it into this folder. 3. Right-click the shortcut and Edit the target field. a. For single file, you'll need to add the following line at the end of the target text. Quotation marks included. ... Example: ... b. for playlists, add the following line on the VLC shortcut target field. ... Example: ... Other formats Setting other formats as Wallpaper is just a matter of registry entries. As long as its playable in VLC Media player, it can be used as a wallpaper. I have included the mp4 and wmv format in the registry file so we can also make an .mp4 and .wmv as the desktop wallpaper. Known Issues Icons do not show on top of the video. :D Well, that's because it's not a real wallpaper. It is just a video playing behind the taskbar. If you right-click the desktop, the context menu is for a video and not the usual desktop pop-up menu. And you can even exit VLC from there. I hope VLC developers will do something about it and make it a real animated wallpaper. Enjoy for the meantime. Tested on Windows 7 and 8.1 x64TheDreamer2 30 Aug
30 Aug Greater Rifts and loot Greetings, i just wonder is it ok for you to run a gr25 and get 0,zero drops from the rg? I mean make it 1 to X items according to the gr level but running gr25,equal to T6 and get non,is absurd. 3 blue 2 rare running grs25 with an undergeared 600k dps hc toon and no drop,well thats demotivating. thanks.beherit2 30 Aug
30 Aug Diablo 3 really boring now! This game is really boring now! We NEED a new expansion with new heroesor this game will die out! So Blizzard fix this game so you can have fun again!Western14 30 Aug
30 Aug In Game Warnings for Known Attacks DDOS Server Problems Hello, Recently while playing hardcore d3 characters we lost 1 during the ddos attack mentioned by This message was posted to CS Twitter account while we were playing, so blizzard tech guys saw the problem, identified as attack, contacted someone who manages social media side vice versa and you sent the tweet. But while in game, we had no idea what was going on. I, for myself, barely felt any lag or disruption in game play until i suddenly dc'ed with error 3005 and also dropped from I was lucky but my friends hc wizard died. We know about hardcore policy and it is OK. But i think if there was a system which warns players about "Known attacks, server outages etc" just like the twitter account , it would be a very nice addition. It is a time consuming habit to look for forums and social media before / while playing the game. And i guess not everyone is aware of the twitter accounts and such. A warning text in-game and on welcome screen ( Just the like for scheduled maintenance) will be a good addition. This still would not mean, if there is no warning , no DC'S will ever happen. Some attacks may come too fast, some faults can happen near instantly , we are OK With these. But if you know enough to post and warn on social media, just do the same via IN-GAME methods. So , if i was playing wow, i won't care maybe, but if it's Hardcore D3, i will log off and won't take risks. It is even possible to code this kind of warnings with SIEM devices and automate it if some network traffic becomes suspicous , over thresholds etc. Thanks,Lanetolsun9 30 Aug
30 Aug GR guardian far from where I am. Wasn't this fixed? I don't know when it started again, but I have many times had my GR guardians spawning far away from me. Often I can't even see them on the map.Toffifee5 30 Aug
30 Aug Refund petition I wonder, When you purchase a game, say... Diablo 3. You probably sign an agreement that you shall not copy or distribute or whatever. Do they have an agreement on their part that you shall be able to play the game purchased, say... Diablo 3? It had occurred that I am only able to play this game when the player count is low, mainly during times when I shouldn't be able to play (late nights, work days on work hours), but had the chance to due to sickness or just a day off. I am sure I am not the only one. Who would sign a petition should such had been conjured? Maybe we could save few 10s of $ and spend it wiser next time.HiddenPants23 30 Aug
29 Aug Crafting materials Is there anyway that we could influence at least two characteristics of a crafted item? I get sick of crafting stuff only to get crap that is worse than what The character aready has. Yes, folks say it's the roll of the dice blah blah, but it does get very frustrating to waste cash and resources on rubbish. If I want a new more powerful weapon or armour with better protection, then I should hve some influence over that - even if it costs more gold and/or resources.Lex5 29 Aug
29 Aug How does damage work? If I do 100 k damage and I have a skill that does 300 % weapon damage the skill would do 300 K damage. If I get an item that gives 500 % extra damage for that skill, do I either do 300 + 500 % = 800 % damage = 800 k, or 300 k X 5 = 1500 k damage? Also focus & restraint for example, do they stack the 100% damage or double your total damage?MetalHead6 29 Aug