Community Creations

23 Aug 2011 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris1 23 Aug 2011
30 Sep Looking for an active clan Sorry, I posted this on the wrong topicAurora0 30 Sep
05 Sep I need a texture file! So I'm trying to create my very own Andariel's Visage mask and it's going pretty well, but to really get the details correct I need the actual texture file. Can someone help me? I'm not going to use it for commercial gain or anything like that. I'm not gonna sell the mask or the texture file at any point. I'm not gonna pretend it's my own design. I'm just asking for this one texture file to complete my mask and make it as accurate as I can. It might be a stupid request, but I just had to ask. Thanks for reading this post and have a nice day.Arcaev0 05 Sep
20 Jul Help me contact Blizzard developers! I have an idea that will blow Blizzards mind and I REALLY want to speak to someone in Blizzard about it. I am an entrepreneur! An artist with a big beautiful mind and personality! I am begging for the one chance in my life to do what I have ALWAYS wanted to do, be apart of a Blizzard creation. Make my dreams come true! Share! Comment! Lets get their attention :-) Jules from Australia, QueenslandAtaniDiablo0 20 Jul
17 Jul Diablo Paragon Calculator Hello guys! I have create an Application for Windows 10 Desktop/Tablet/Mobile that you can Calculate the paragons level after season end. The calculator cap to 10.000 paragon level Soon I will make this and for other Windows Version and maybe for our android devices. Thanks to this guide for paragon exp: 17 Jul
16 Jul [TOOL] Play Diablo3 with a gamepad (V1.2.7) Hi all For those few of you who are interested in playing the game with a gamepad, I created a tool for that. Link is at the top of the following post: Version History 1.2.7 - Multiple bug fixes, New Profile for Diablo 3. 1.2.5 - Improved Virtual Aim Timing and various bug fixes. 1.2.4 – Fixed a crash that happened under certain conditions 1.2.3 – Added complete button definition to analog configuration, updated Heroes of the Storm profile to fix self cast. 1.2.2 – Improvements on Virtual Aim, improved profile for Heroes of the Storm 1.2.1 – Fixed a crashing bug when a gamepad wasn’t connected. Basically: - Left Analog: Character movement, describes a small circle around the character so it feels as if the game has analog movement support. - Right Analog: Moves the pointer in an elliptical area for aiming. - All other buttons be mapped to skills, talents, etc I made the app with the intention of playing Diablo 3, Path of exile and those type of games, ended up using it to play Heroes of the Storm as well. I enjoy playing the game with it so I figured I should post it here, for any feedback and check if its ok with blizzard to use it, heh, the tool is not trying to give any advantage, simply map both analog sticks into movement and aiming. Just a note, I use a PS4 gamepad, as I do need to use the trackpad for inventory management and go through menus, etc. Any feedback is appreciated Thanks!weberto1 16 Jul
14 Jun Predmet Jak prosim hrat z jinejma hracemasawey1230 14 Jun
11 Jun Come hang out on twitch ^^ ZikiraGaming Giveaway! Requirements: Follow the channel en have a liking towards it. Hit and run will not work, Zcoins ticketprice will be @ 100 . Item will be given away the 17th june '16 during stream. The current item : 11 Jun
08 Jun Live Stream Public Event Hi everyone, I will be having some public ( seasonal SC ) events that includes ( puzzle rings Marathon - Key farming Marathon - Bounties Marathon .. ) First event will start around 8 hours from now ( Puzzle Rings Marathon ) me and a friend will be opening puzzle rings on T10. You going low on gold, materials .. ? or maybe a potential legendary upgrade ? drop by and join us :) I will be streaming the event live @ Visit the stream and leave your battletag details over there when it goes live. Event Time: 8 hours from now. Event duration: - 1 - 2 hours or till we run out of rings. (depends on how fast the runs goes) Event requirements: Nothing!! just your presence. Each one joins will be entitled with 3 puzzle rings runs, in order to keep opportunity open for others to join. I know its not much, but its great to share with the players community when we can. Hope to see you there!Tigerfate0 08 Jun
24 May Comunidad Discord español Hemos construido una comunidad Discord en español para compartir, jugar y crear juntos. La está promocionando BlizzardES en redes sociales, pero si aún no lo has visto, puedes unirte aquí: Si te mola, RT o contesta en este foro para subir el post. _______________________________________ Como muchos aún no sabéis lo que es Discord, he preparado una pequeña guía a petición de la comunidad: Discord es una aplicación VoIP para gamers. Un Ventrilo/TeamSpeak/Skype más potente. Muy util como herramienta de comunidad, puedes chatear con la gente, encontrar amigos con los que jugar y hablar con ellos en canales de voz gratis. Aunque funciona a través del navegador, es más cómodo y útil instalarse el cliente. Descarga: No pesa nada, es cómodo, no consume recursos y te va a alegrar la vida jugando con amigos y conociendo gente con la que jugar. Una vez instalado, creas tu cuenta. Para unirte a este servidor desde la aplicación, sólo pincha en el circulito con un "+" en el panel izquierdo de la ventana, y añade el enlace de arriba en "unirse a un servidor". Uso básico: ▸ Barra Servidores: La barra lateral izquierda es para guardar la lista de servidores en los que estás metido como usuario. Arriba del todo tienes el icono de la sección de amigos. ▸ Canales de texto: Una vez que estás en un servidor concreto, a la derecha de ese panel, se listan los canales de texto del servidor (siempre empiezan con #). Cuando clicas un canal de texto, el chat de ese canal se muestra en la parte central de la aplicación. ▸ Canales de voz: Independientemente del canal de texto que estés visualizando, puedes entrar en cualquiera de los canales de voz del servidor para los que tengas privilegios. Aparecen listados justo debajo de los canales de texto. Para salir de cualquier canal de voz, pincha el icono de colgar teléfono en la parte inferior de la barra de canales. ▸ Usuarios: En la parte derecha de la aplicación se muestran los usuarios activos del canal de texto que estás visualizando. ▸ Profile y opciones: Para gestionar tu cuenta, pincha en el icono de configuración de la parte inferior de la barra de canales, a la derecha de tu nombre de usuario. ▸ ¿Cómo silencio un canal de texto? Cuando estás en un canal de texto, puedes silenciarlo en la parte superior derecha de la ventana de la aplicación, clicando en el icono de la campanita. Una vez que un canal está silenciado dejarás de recibir avisos sonoros en los mensajes entrantes, pero podrás seguir usando el chat del canal. También puedes gestionar opciones de cada canal entrando en "Server Settings", desplegando el menu de la parte superior de la barra de canales, a la derecha del nombre del servidor.Chavo0 24 May
20 May Can't leave community I'm currently in a "Greater Rifts" community, but I can't enter its chat nor leave the community. Trying to use either option does nothing, then about a minute later it brings up a "this request has timed out, try again" error. All other communities are working fine.Riv0 20 May
06 May [New Class] Centurion and Blood seeks Hello For two years I have worked on this project and I wish you send it. This is the creation of two new class, the Centurion and Seeks Blood. I enclose below two topics on which I developed these two new classes. ( Careful! I am a French player. I invite you to make a translation of the presented topics. ) Summary : [Class] Centurion This is a fighter with a spear, either jet or nearby. Their orgine is a Nephalem named Elaria which has been the only one recognized by Imperious (her tragic story will have trained disgust of the Archangel for humanity). The Centurion is a secondary branch of the Amazons, both a conviction and a martial art. Currently, the main stronghold is Westfall. [Class] Seeking Blood On demonic descent, Seeking Bloods are looking human evil whose hand was greater than angelic. Set inland of terror, race still live recluse from the world. A Rathma priest rescued two young children of the Chimeran species and instilled their knowledge of balance and black magic. It possesses their nature the power of metamorphosis may well become a Dark Knight or the royal beast or even wooden spectrum. In addition to classes on the French forum, you will discover the presentation of two new acts (VI and VII) with adventure on Skovos islands and Lands of terror. I worked the lore and history. I also offer ideas for new equipment, integration of a new mercenary character "Heart Golem" and rune stones similar to Diablo II extension. Thank you in advance the curious who will read my writings and especially the brave who take the time to read it in its entirety. And I apologize bonus of using "google translation" which unfortunately is a required step if you read me.Balduran7 06 May
21 Apr [Concept] Stash Improvement Greetings fellow nephalem! As the current season draws towards its end, my stash is filled almost to the last spot (both season and non-season) and probably as some others of you, I'm NOT REALLY looking forward to handling 150+ items via mail, and trying to fit my two stashes into one. Further once 2.2 lands and multiple sets will become viable, the stash space problem is only going to get worse. And having played two seasons on hardcore now, the "I need backup items" mentality makes it even harder. Anyway, that got me thinking and I came up with this rather simple but highly efficient tweak of the current stash version, while changing as few of the existing UI elements or graphics as possible. Link to concept image: Edit: I have no idea how to embed a preview picture. Help would be appreciated. [img][/img]Heltah59 21 Apr
11 Apr Diablo 3 HC LIVE streams %) Cozy and fun! Hi ho, catguys! %) ... My name is Tangar Gameglaz, I’m 30, from Moscow, Russia... But I enjoy speaking English %) I'll be very glad to see you at my streams! I'm streaming EVERYDAY at my youtube streaming channel: ... I've just returned to Diablo 3. My first stream after long time: Who I am: youtuber I got ~30 YT channels, some of them in English. Youtube is my life MMO-expert Playing from 1999 (Ultima Online @ Drachenfels and Catskills) journalist author of Russian gaming magazines musician rock band leader, guitar teacher, dj (electroclash, dark d'n'b). ecologist PhD %) I work at university as a soil scientist (computer science staff) web designer I'm developing websites and also work as graphical designer writer I'm in long process of creating my own fantasy world. Writing it for a long years already And I'm founder of Russian streamers community – Stream Guild Also I like sport (a lot of types: from karate to hiking), I do not drink alchohol (mad Russian!?), I enjoy cooking, I'm interested in history and politics, I like to draw (but not really good at it yet), I enjoy making photos (got instagram "igroglaz"). One of my dreams is to learn how to sew. I wanna make cloth for my self and my friends So... Back to gaming staff. From recent times, my main activities now in English. I enjoy speak English with you, catguys! So I got two English youtube channels: ... If you are interested in my videos, please subscribe to my channels I'll be very glad to see you there and I'll give you a drink %)tangar3 11 Apr
09 Apr Season 5 stash pixel art Hello. As a new player, I decided to play a seasonal hero. I just managed to get the pre-Slayer achievements. It involved some heavy-ish grinding, as I don't know yet how to optimize everything etc. I did take a look at the road to torment guide. Anyway, this is a fun game! I tried some random coop sessions too. It was fun, although I was mostly trying to keep up with the veteran players :) Along the way, I created this stash pixel art thing with gems :) Enjoy: It's supposed to be a Swedish flag (no reason) with the letters S5 under it. My next project will be an animated gif, with 9037 stash tabs and 5 zillion gems. It will be a flip book animation of the "War and Peace" by Leo Tolstoy.HJanko0 09 Apr
29 Mar Micro management hey made my first video about micro management in rifts 29 Mar
21 Mar Artwork creation - on demand Hello people, I am opening this thread hopping that I can reach some of you who are interested in artworks and are willing to appreciate and collect pieces from the Blizzard universe and not only. I know these are trademarks but this is an inspiration and my work will be basically unique and with my own personal touch. Hope Blizzard will appreciate and not condemn me. Again, we can have totally new projects, based on your schematics or ideas, or themes, etc. Its all about what the "client" wants not what I see fit to create. There will be some tolerance here, I will not reproduce something 100%. There will be definitely limitations due to the technique involved, materials and my own experience and feel. Though I am not a professional, I would love to bring to life (as much as I can with my limited options - I cannot compete with studios/teams or pros that had the opportunity to develop more in this direction) some of your loved characters, stances, etc. I am not going to limit myself on creativity, of course. A challenge could only propel me further towards my goal to work in the future in a studio. My limitations are based on material and lack of studio grade equipment (example: a huge ceramic oven) mostly. The "know how" will come along with the process, eventually :) I am working on polymer clay - so the final work will be hard (stone like but keep in mind, still fragile), using a wire skeleton base and filling. I might consider doing some pieces or projects in wood, but on high level of details, that will cost very much, so... I do not know what to say here. Depends on the project, on the scale, on the material (type of wood), coloring or not, and so on. The polymer clay will have the 2 options: colored or not. Of course, without color, it will not be or look so much alive. Problem is, those color pigments (the good ones) they cost and also there is more work needed. Apart by being a sculptor will imply to be also a painter :) Its not bad to have it all, but it takes time, effort, practice and cost will go up again. Again, I cannot compete with studios, where there are teams of pros working together (sculptor, painter, illustrator, etc.) Problem is, they are not offering UNIQUE pieces :) or if they do, it will COST A LOST. If you buy something with 100 usd/euro, you will get something that other people CAN buy, too. From my point of view, the one of a kind pieces, even if they are not masterpieces, are more valueable. And we are not talking about thousands in cash here. I am not here to make a fortune. I am here to develop skilss and creativity. I could do this only for me, for my own collection, but... there is a BUT, materials + time = costs. I am not doing this in my spare time. I will work 10+ hours a day maybe more, depending of project, time frame, and the price, of course. So... you need to understand that this is not easy for me. If you think along the way that this is easy, by all means, please, try it yourselves and we will talk afterwards. So... long story short, if there are any of you you might enjoy, for a reasonable price, a piece of art transformed into collectible, to stay on your desk at work or at home in your room, feel free to contact me and discuss it and prepare the project. There are of course some steps to be considered here since there is distance involved (transport, payment etc.), but hey... we are still on EARTH and we have internet, webcams, etc. Everything can be done if there is a will. I will post a work I've done... just playing around. In this case I used a cheap set of acrylics for coloring so... as you can see, the quality suffers. But it helps here to understand how things are in perspective. The more you ask from the project, the more it will cost. This does not bother me at all, but... it will bother many people. High end art comes with a price. Mine is not at that grade, not at this point. But it will be. So... we will meet in the middle, thus everyone will be happy. Please keep in mind that this was JUST a test. It is not finished - I was only working with the material to get to see how it feels, what level of details I can arrange, etc. There are also mistakes in there: posture, proportion, etc. It does not matter for me. I got what I wanted from this project. Hope you will enjoy my gallery. Feel free to contact me at any time and discuss: and skype ID: lepsulet Cheers! PS: by posting this I hope I did not offend or insult anyone nor do I violated forum rules.LepsuleT0 21 Mar
17 Mar Diablo III blog post Hi all. I'm a media student going into 3rd year next year. For those of you who browse the creations forum for Heroes of The Storm you've probably seen those bundles of fan media I was churning out over Easter. I have deadlines now so you're safe from more exposure lol :D. I recently got Diablo III with a friend and we love it! I wrote this 'first impressions' post soon after. Enjoy :P 17 Mar
06 Mar Nice idea of new weapons set They will drop only if you kill Rime or Cold snap with at least 50% cold damage done to them. Icicle 1h Sword only cold damage then normal stats :D Secondary : Increases damage against frozen enemies by 25 - 50 % Cold Touch 1h Dagger only cold damage again normal stats Secondary : Chance on hit to freeze enemy for 1 - 3 sec (5 sec CD) set bonus : Frozen Shards All your damage is increased by 25 % and turned to cold, in additional all damage that is already cold is increased by 100% what do you think ?Hary0 06 Mar
05 Mar My first d3 vid hello, here is my 1st d3 vid, looking for any feed back to help me progress in gaming video skills, ty. 05 Mar
02 Mar Favourite Diablo III Stream 2013 was a great year for the Twitch streaming community and Blizzard games. In order to give back to the community of streamers who have dedicated themselves to creating unique content, growing their audiences, and generating enthusiasm for Blizzard games on Twitch, Blizzard is proud to announce the 2013 Blizzard Stream Awards powered by Twitch. Please vote for your favourite Blizzard content streamers.Vaneras34 02 Mar
28 Feb PS4 Set Dungeon Set List Hi Created this spread sheet to help me keep track of all the set items I have and need. The PS4 inventory system won't allow grouping of items. :)Firefly0 28 Feb
23 Feb Goo Q2 Then it is gone, bye west. Is going 1 level + Q2? No. A quake is more of a disaster or a natural phenomen if anyone feels that way. Yet i perform no miracles and this is not doing so. Neither do i work underpayed. But this system sucks indeedly. and there is Always a marginal of error. Shall every thing be measured in months because of this and not weeks? Yes. Do i get to say a Word? No.CrazyMage0 23 Feb
23 Feb How to fix white arrow in 2.4.0 patch In Diablo III patch 2.4 game have New Feature ( LOL ) - awful ugly huge white arrow as "better" cursor. So. I made this mod…. or addon call it as you want. I present you the FIRST MOD for Diablo III – "Classic Cursors mod". This mod contains cursors from games Diablo I, Diablo II, Diablo III patch 2.3 and arrow from original Diablo III in 2012. I made original SMALL versions and BIG versions for people who like big cursors or for people with a poor eyesight. Also I modified D3 cursors with another color like red and blue also there is “dark” versions of cursors. Choose any on your taste. You can download from here or from direct link below Version history: Version 1.0 - added cursors from all diablo games Actual Version 1.1. - added Combat sword from Diablo III RoS 2.3 Screenshots Download =====How to Install.===== 1. You must download YoloMouse from here or from direct link below 2. Go to YoloMouse install directory like "C:\Program Files\YoloMouse" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\YoloMouse\" (in win x64) 3. Delete "Cursors" folder. 4. Unzip "Cursors" folder from my archive. 5. Run game and have fun ;-) --------YoloMouse direct links------- 32 bit system 64 bit system Tutorial for YoloMouse 1. Hit CTRL SHIFT ALT 1 (up to 3) to change that cursor. Hit same hotkey again to cycle through more cursors 2. To reset a cursor to the game default hit CTRL SHIFT ALT 0 3. To decrease or increase cursor size use CTRL SHIFT ALT - or + SheX - Lost Mage Special for TRUE Diablo FANS. have a question? email me lostmageofwind @ gmail . comAllex1 23 Feb
20 Feb LF an active clan (season) Im currently looking for an active clan that is both social and doing high end grifts Im playing wiz, and barb as an alt. My wizard is well geared but since I started S5 late Im currently paragon 600 - but catching up fast, if I continue to level like this I will be p900+ in a week. Looking forward to hearing from you, so please feel free to add me or reply here for further info - djux#2474 Bonus info: I got plenty cool robot stories + I once wrestled a dwarf at a Harrison Ford lookalike contest in Poland.djux0 20 Feb
18 Feb Diablo - Valentine Card This time we created Diablo inspired valentine card! Hope you will like it. Drawing : Speed Drawing Video: 18 Feb
11 Feb Me and my friends playthrough Hi people. I just wanted to let you know of a playthrough me and my friend have started. I have never played Diablo 3 before yet my friend has played through it and is going to acompany me through this adventure. Here is a link to our channel I hope you will find it to your liking and will try to uppdate here whenever we have upploaded a new video or completed a session.Kvalin1 11 Feb
11 Feb Barbarian Tales - Part I Machinima Hey guys, it's Danion and I have something amazing for you guys to see! Barbarian Tales - Part I! Some of you might remember my previous Diablo Machinima about the Sage Kings and even though I had a lot of fun and enjoyment creating that small movie, it did not quite hit the mark. So, for these new, revised series I decided with a different approach. And that is what you will see here before you, an amazing adventure set out in Diablo after Malthael's defeat with a much more deeper and enriching story for its future! After Diablo's defeat and the entrapment of the Soulstone, Malthael stole the stone and used it for himself. The hero of the story, a Barbarian, eventually succeeds in defeating Malthael, but while he does so all the spirits within are released once more. For a time peace, although yet savage times were still ahead, returned to Sanctuary and the heroes used their power to hold what was left of the demons at bay. However, during a raid from Demon Hunters, they stumbled upon something... Something that gave even them, a chill down their spine... "The demons call him: "The Ancient One" It has taken me, Many, MANY hours in realizing this project. And since this is only Part I, I most likely will spend many many more, but I like the challenge. Diablo comes with a lot of UI restrictions, as well as many other limitations. (Some of you will recognize some of the clips used for in this movie and I have written permission from the creator of these clips, to use them.) Therefore I decided to combine multiple games into one, so that the idea of a worthy movie was still being upheld. I sincerely hope you like what I have created and feel free to ask any questions on how I did, or what the rest for the story is going to be. (Spoiler: be sure to watch til the last second!) Link to the video: Kind Regards, DanionTristarion0 11 Feb
10 Feb [video] Diablo 3 VS Devilian — BIG battle Battle for BEST Hack'n'Slash experience :) Which hack'n'slash is better - Devilian or Diablo 3? Comparison of combat systems would show you everything! So guys.. What do you think about this comparison? :)tangar1 10 Feb
03 Feb Boosting For Free because im bored Join community Kinks Boost and whisper me for a inv will be boosting for the next few hours enjoy :)Kinkeh0 03 Feb
02 Feb new video fast xp pools hey in my new video i show u how to refill your xp pools very fast 02 Feb
29 Jan [video] NEW generation of MMORPG genre Hi ho, catguys! I've made analytical video about new wave of MMORPG hack'n'slash games: Diablo 3 participating in new wave too :) Hope to see your feedback! %)tangar0 29 Jan
25 Jan How to level from 1 to 70 in 15 -25 minutes 25 Jan
22 Jan I got a gift from one of my fans! I got a gift from one of my fans!AJey0 22 Jan
22 Jan Diablo 3 Haikus Demonhunter: My Blazing Hatred Is the swift arrow I loose Let it burn their sinsParun56 22 Jan
20 Jan Guide For Might of the Earth Barbarian Set Dungeon Guide for those struggling or just interested in the Barbarian set dungeon 20 Jan
19 Jan New Legendary Gem hey guys i had an idea for a new Legendary Gem of course the numbers i say here are not final and can be changed of course. the stats would be at lvl 1: 1% increase in area dmg which would increase by 1% per lvl at lvl 25 it increases your chance to proc area dmg by 20% this wont increase by lvling it up what do you guys think about?saginta0 19 Jan
17 Jan Videos of 2.4 reworked sets Made some videos of 2.4 reworked sets: Inna's Mantra Fear the army of bald warriors! Monkey King's Garb (Sunwuko) New mechanics involving Sweeping Wind and other secondary skills. Thorns of the Invoker Thorns might finally works. The Legacy of Raekor Now also buff Fury-spending attacks. Firebird's Finery New damage buff based on number of mobs permanently burning. Enjoy! =) --WakemanD3Wakeman4 17 Jan
15 Jan Infinite killstreak! So at the moment when im typing this im up to 22k killstreak and it just keeps on going like forever and ever so im aiming for as long as I can possibly go. Head over to my stream to see the rain of pain Im unloadig Is there a record for killstreaks? in that case I should beat it easily todayDithax0 15 Jan
11 Jan sabbaton of the wastes i dont know how to get sabaton of the wastes can anyone help me. pls i really want themoskarnoah0 11 Jan
10 Jan Real Patch I want. Each items must be version. For example: Normal furnace weapon, ancient furnace weapon, bronze furnace weapon, silver furnace weapon, gold furnace weapon as... Quality increase looting must be reduced.siyahkedi0 10 Jan
04 Jan Season Rebirth - Guide Hello! After being asked if I could do a video on how this new feature works and seeing some players posting on forums not quite understanding how this new feature works, I've uploaded a short video on Season Rebirth. Don't hesitate to ask any questions! Thanks Weboiweboi0 04 Jan
05 Dec We did it :P Diablo 3 Season 4 - EU Greater Rift 84 4-P Well, it isn't rank #1, but we were very proud of our achievement ;) With no further hassles, here's the vid i made from our Grift 84 EU 4-Player Season4 :D have fun watching ;) Side-note: *The lag is part of the game, it's a feature Blizzard provides to players who are capable of playing high on the leaderboards to add an extra difficulty.* Grtz, Equit www.hellfireangels.euEquit0 05 Dec
29 Nov Diablo 3 TRIBUTE: alternative ROCK ⚡ GameGlaz tay awhile and listen... This is my song about Diablo 3 — Reaper of Souls. 29 Nov
20 Nov I made Malthael traditional drawing Hello! Diablo 3 is really great inspiration. For almost a year we created game related traditional drawings. Thats why we thought that as a commemoration for achieving 1000 paragon lvl it will be great to create something epic. We choose Malthael. It took 20h to finish with only colored pencils used and black marker. You can find drawing here : And speed drawing video you can watch here : Hope you will like it :DLoedi2 20 Nov
18 Nov Diablo 3 WEATHER CONTROL @ hc wizard weather... I love to control it :) 18 Nov
02 Nov [EU] <VALOR> Is Recruiting! <VALOR> A clan with strict rules, and applicant requirements going strong, after 1st of November! We are to be a very strict Clan that only will Recruit progressive players, that will meet the standards we desire our players to have :) We will work on progression in Grifts, for each individual player in the clan, also establishing a Teamspeak Server for communication, and eventually desire to be in the top #10 of D3 European Clanboards. We will focus mainly to detain the Prioritization of Clan Member activity, and be a solid community that cooperates, as you see alot of Clans having widespread players being inactive from eachother. For applying to us: You must meet 2 of the following Requirements. 1k+ Paragon! Greater Rift: 4P - 74+ Greater Rift: 3P - 72+ Greater Rift: 2P - 70+ Greater Rift Solo: 68+ [Class Dependant] Have you any concerns, or interested in joining to give it a try, you can contact me anytime :) I will NOT accept any friend requests without conversation on D3, but you can whisper me. My battletag is: Friswello#2541Friswello1 02 Nov
19 Oct 2015 Community weekend events Is it possible to have more weekend events for the community, people are starting to drop off where as there was 15+ member online at one time with the clan now its just 1 or 2 of us, if the buffs were more regular like every weekend it would make Diablo even better, plus my cache mats are really low heheskinnister0 19 Oct 2015
17 Oct 2015 D3 patch Lots of more mobs. The Raekor set to the Barbarian, made me think of something. One charge, and it goes speed-auto. Thats the mob heaps. And you can power-move through heaps. With one power charge, jump, ww +++ Would need to lower gfx - increase gameplay with that much mobs maybe.bendulf1 17 Oct 2015
16 Oct 2015 Daily series: Diablo III - Seasonal Mode Hey everyone! I have been doing a daily Youtube series on Diablo 3, as I play season 4 of seasonal mode! The footage is from my stream on Youtube. All episodes can be found in this playlist! Thanks for your support!Dagekkie3 16 Oct 2015