Barbarian

23 Aug 2011 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Zhydaris1 23 Aug 2011
02 Jun 2014 Guides and Resources - Barbarians Defenders of Mount Arreat! In this thread you will find a list of guides and resources focused around the Barbarians in Diablo III. Please note: All guides and resources posted in this thread are 100% made by players, and as such we do not guarantee that they will remain accurate and up to date. Also, we do not guarantee that there will always be a guide or resource listed for every conceivable aspect of the Barbarian class. Please feel free to send an e-mail to CMTeamEU-Diablo@Blizzard.com tagged with [Community Guide] in the subject if: You have found a guide or resource on this list that is no longer accurate You have found a guide or resource on this list that is just not up to scratch You have found or created a great guide or resource that we have not yet listed ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Guides and Resources - Barbarians: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ General: Yawp of the Immortal King: the expansion by OioxFûl (EU forums) Barbarian game mechanics info by Nubtro (NA forums) Builds: The "Barbaricare" Barbarian by Squirrel (EU blog) The Leaping Barbarian by Dax (EU forums) Fire-HOTA guide for new Barbarians by demonknight (NA forums) Top 10 Most Popular Elemental Based Builds Updated twice a day (diablo3ladder) The "Lead Foot Lacerator" Barbarian by Suckerfred1 (EU blog) The "Rage of the Maniac" Barbarian by PhoenixGod (EU blog) The "Axe-nado" Barbarian by VegaPrime (EU blog) Lightning Raekor's Barbarian by Rhykker (YouTube) The "Ancient Elite Nullifier" Barbarian by Tactik EndGame (YouTube)Vaneras0 02 Jun 2014
2d What is trick for TXIII WW Barbarian Hi, This is my barby : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SinS-2284/hero/82129300 I can be alive in TX but i cant kill in T6 solo with my weapons. I couldn't find their Ancient. I have 3000dps two legandary swords but i cant use them cause i cant do ww run with them. They dont have resource generation. Is there any other option that i can use for ww with good resource generation? And also i want your suggestion for ww barbar. I can use WOTB infinitely with this build but it does not kill any monster easily after T5 difficulty.SinS0 2d
20 Sep Does Toxin gem proc bane of the trapped? Does Toxin gem proc bane of the trapped?Sodril0 20 Sep
16 Sep please help season 7 chapter IV yo i need some help im paragon level 185 and it say i need to complete greater rift 20 im i strong enough to do it ?EpicTroll0 16 Sep
14 Sep Wrath of Wastes build Just got this set in season 7, just wonder what gear/build i should get?Blaine3 14 Sep
14 Sep Really need a rating for HC BARB. Hi out there. Could you please give me some input for improvements, and possibly rate my HC BARB. I know I still need Ancient belt+helm with caldesans in, but other than that I am a little lost for ideas. Especially what to use instead of the SOJ. Thanks for the help.Dactaronia0 14 Sep
14 Sep Want to create Frenzy+thorns barb (goblin hunting) Frenzy and thorns suck when killing goblins so I thought of a secondary either rend or HOTA wich is best?Sodril0 14 Sep
12 Sep Hexing Pants of Mr Yan Dont work on a barbarian Ok so it says in the description that all damage is increased by 25% while moving and decreased by 23% while standing still. Playing as a barbarian when you run it works as it should, however when you whirlwind your damage doesnt change. Intended or a bug? I might be wrong in thinking this here but whirlwinding is most definately moving as its hardly standing still :s Can a blue please advise if this is a bug?Leviathan7 12 Sep
12 Sep caldean despair hello, can i use caldean despair more than once on same item ?DeadlyKitten1 12 Sep
07 Sep whritvind sound LEVEL is greatly to high ? OR ???? PLEES think on it WHEN PLAYING BIT LONGER 45 min that noise becomes impossibly nasty like mi brothers (greatFART) &&&&!!!!!!???????? PLEES people doo somtin MI suferings is REAL WUD BEE not that loud agenst other sounds in game *that bastard sticks out and pises of :-( !"£$%^^ IF SOMONS FEEL THE SIME lets crie togetherjAnis1 07 Sep
06 Sep What to improve on my Leapquake barb? Hi, This is my hero: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/XerX-2741/hero/82268261 Can you recommend what should I change? The problem is the healing. I have beaten barely GR66. The obvious first thing is pants with all res instead of the armor, but what else? Is the amulet ok?XerX0 06 Sep
29 Aug Wastes set, does it get better? Me and my husband both got our respective set bonus yesterday. He had the witch doctor and his pets does several thousand million in damage. I do about 300 mil when my dust devils crit. I don't have skull grasp, but that is just dubbel whirlwind and will not get me up there.Toffifee8 29 Aug
26 Aug Charge Help Hey guys, was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out. I've really been struggling doing 70+ rifts solo, I may be wrong but I think my gear should be capable than going higher than this? I seem to be putting enough damage out but seem to get hammered and die at least 5 times a rift, often alot more. Is there anything I'm doing it wrong? Or am i just bad haha. Any help is appreciated. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Flymi-2112/hero/81965054Flymi0 26 Aug
22 Aug Raekor's Furious Charge build stalling I would apreciate any help. I am unable to constantly charge like i did in S6, and i cannot figure out why. Anyone able to give me a hand please? http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Johnny-2334/hero/80241274 JohnnyJohnny0 22 Aug
17 Aug Need help with my current build I'm still quite new to the game and I'm looking for options to improve my current build. I'm just one season objective away (GR 20 solo) from obtaining the last set item from Haedrig's Gift. However with my current build, I die too soon in GR20. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TIG3R-11544/hero/81815726TIG3R0 17 Aug
16 Aug Frenzy Barb. looking for advice to advance into/over TX Hail, this is the current build which is perfectly capable of TXI, i'd like to upgrade it without messing up the fire/frenzy concept. Right now the build is at almost %40 IAS, near %60 CHC and %500+ CHD. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stdzx-2118/hero/45085294 Things i can make a list of: Item-wise 1) Get more ancients. 2) Andariel. 3) A useful shoulder piece. 4) Replace some gems ? Skill-wise 1) Replace Nerves of Steel with Brawler. 2) Replace Threatening Shout with Overpower if it makes up for the DPS loss with the current high CHC. Other than that, i feel like i'm missing out some synergy possibilities due to my lack of Barbarian class experience, i would cherish every opinion. Thanks for reading.Stdzx1 16 Aug
14 Aug Vitality Or All resistance So I finally got Ancient Skulars Salvations and they are this 553 Strength 564 Vitality 129 Resistance to All Elementes Crital Hit Chance Increased by 6.0% My question is what should I roll to physical damage the Vitality or All Resistance?Andrew1 14 Aug
11 Aug Dust Devils appearance Please change it back to how it looked before. They're virtually invisible and you don't get any visual impact. If you need people happy about this change, make them slightly opaque as you do with pets. Their appearance needs a bit of gravitas as it used to have. I wasn't aware of this when I started this class. I thought, surely when I get the set, they won't be the same. But oh no; The development team haven't failed me on that front.Kurthu1 11 Aug
10 Aug Question bout Bash with Blade of the warlord... Does Bash benefit from Damage increase while wearing Depth diggers pants together with Blade of the warlord? Depth diggers says: "Primary skills that generate resource deal 80–100% additional damage." Blade of the warlord says: "Bash consumes up to 40 Fury to deal up to 400–500% increased damage." Since bash no longer works with FnR as resource generator, I assume that it basically is resource spender and no longer generate fury and benefit from Depth diggers. I am curious because in my IK frenzy/bash build may be better to cube The Undisputed champion over Depth diggers. I am not able to test it ATM. Thanks guys.dottek0 10 Aug
10 Aug Hands Reforge Issue http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stancho-2298/hero/81913551 That's the hero, I've got really good Ancient gloves, but the issue is, should I reroll VIT into CHD since AD is really good or to reroll AD into CHD and keep VIT on them. Thanks in advance for the tips. Luv' ya all :)Stancho0 10 Aug
09 Aug Wrath of the Wastes set dungeon This one is simply put the most utterly horrendous experience I've so far had the misfortune to endure in my time as a Diablo 3 player. Specifically, the objective to not get hit by a physical attack. To my knowledge barbarians are meant to be melee...? For the love of God, change this objective into something that actually has something to do with whirlwind. Set dungeons are supposed to test a player's SKILL with a SET - not the player's luck and latency. On a side note: this set dungeon can actually, in theory at least, be completed without using Whirlwind, which, to my knowledge is supposed to be the signature skill of the set... On a further side note, it would be an improvement to all set dungeons if an option was added to restart the set dungeon, once any objective is failed.Lalando6 09 Aug
09 Aug New MOTE build Is the new mote build performing better than the old one (dread iron belt) ?Xenofex1 09 Aug
05 Aug Death from Afar achiev.. I have now killed Belial, Azmo and lk several times with the skill Weapon Throw.. but i still havent gotten the achiev or even the boxes checked... is there a bug with this achievement or something? Yes, I am sure this skill was the killing blow. No, I do not have any thorn or bleed effect that could interrupt the kill. Any help/insight would be nice :)Holum13 05 Aug
03 Aug LoN Frenzy - is anyone playing it? I'm gutted I don't have more time to play, as is I just have my Chicken WD for bounties, my SWK monk for tx and Nothing really for GR.. I see deadset has also made a guide regarding this build and it seems to just melt bosses. So is anyone trying this?? I've seen gr75 but anyone can farm that, we need to see someone break 90 with this!Itchy10 03 Aug
03 Aug 2.4.2, Season 7, 4 Barbarians lootsharing party Goals of the party: -Reach level 70 as fast as possible with rifting (2h - 2h 30min). -Get all sets/jewelry/legendary gems at the first day of the season. Requirements: -Be able to play for 16h a day for the weekend. (first 2 days of the season).Apocalypse0 03 Aug
30 Jul Furious Charge uptime? Hi! When i play my furious charge barbar, i often find myself running out of charge stacks. Ive mapped down that this happens when its 2-4 monsters around. When this happens, i got nothing to do besides either abandoning the monsters or just running around waiting for the cooldown to refresh and finnish the pack with a normal cooldown. Is there any trick to not getting stuck with no charges?Stoneflyer1 30 Jul
29 Jul Furious Charge loosing charges Hi guys, Been trying to figure out why I sometimes loose my charges even in high dens grifts. This occour mostly with Elites pack after I killed everything else and the elites are on 10%, I am suddenly starting to loose my charges and have to skip the pack.. What happend is that I keep charging them and suddenly the I am loosing my charges and I run around waiting for the cooldown and charge and loose the charge again.. As every FC player knows, you are a sitting duck if you loose your charge. On thrash with higher life I have no problem with it even, if it is 1-3 thrash mobs.. And this also happens on Grift boss.. Yesterday I was doing grift 76 and had 3minutes left and the grift boss had spawned. Dont remember the boss name, but its guy who spawn some sort of flies and deals poison damage and spawning some force field you can`t move out of. As I am using the Mara`s amulet this was a great boss for me.. But no... I kept loosing my charge for no reason and I lost my 3 MINUTES on a boss.. That is way more time then I need.. So what happends is when the timer goes out my charges suddenly are working again and I am killing it in 30seconds or less after the timer had ended and he had 75% of his life left when the timer went out.. So I had it, I`m trying to figure what am I doing wrong and why isnt everyone else complaining about this =P Anyone who cares to enlightend me with there exeptional talent and skill, guide me in the right direction and through this agony.DannyDamage5 29 Jul
24 Jul Barbarian 2.4.2 haedrics gift problem Hi! I want to talk about barbarian's place in the next season as a starter character because I feel that the set deserves atleast some attention and what might counter it's flaws and the playstyle in the builds you can find devised by other players. I have tested the set with some conditions, skills and passives. OBS! This is NOT Hardcore tested Gear: Wrath of the wastes Skills: LMB - Rend RMB - Whirlwind 1 - Warcry 2 - Battle rage 3 - Ignore pain 4 - Wrath of the berserker Passives: Ruthless Weapons master Rampage Animosity (if your fury runs out) Brawler (when your somewhere inbetween with fury) Berserker rage (if fury is 100% all time)condition 1: Hit 70 and gotten all pieces for the set but no other legendarys Cube: nothing With condition 1 i used all 6 pieces and then crafted rare gear for all the other slots. With this Torment 6 was easy no matter what elite group or boss I faced. Torment 7 was no problems either however some monsters together with other monsters did provide with some nasty damage which had the potential to kill me if I just charged in and the rift guardian took some time but that was remedied by using "Wrath of the berserker". Torment 8 not possible, died instantly even if I used all my skills wisely. Because the damage wasn't high enough for elites or bosses. Condition 2: Condition 1 but I found a skull grasp cube: nothing or skull grasp (in cube if it rolled badly) (I have mine equipped) With condition 2 i had the damage to do Torment 8 but not the toughness. I would survive but if i got some nasty elites i would die despite me running with runes to boost healing and survivability. After that i tested running with immortal follower with unity equipped and then i used unity in the cube to get that damage reduction and at this point Torment 8 was super easy. Torment 9 was not a problem either when i used the unity in the cube, though might take abit more time on bosses and rift guardians which have much health. Torment 10 however wasn't enough toughness or damage with only the 6 piece set, a skull grasp and unity. So I used mantle of channeling in the cube to get the extra toughness and damage which proved to be what i needed but i was still not tanky enough and my damage was still lacking abit aswell but it was possible to fight more than one group of elites at the same time anyway. This was tested just to see the effects of the bonuses from the full set piece of wrath of the wastes and what i could conclude is that it is underpowered because of one simple thing. While other class sets and other barbarian sets has recieved buffs to their damage and thougness effects this set has only seen a buff to the ability rend. This buff to rend is nice but it still isn't enough to get the build into anything other than speed farming and to top it off rend isn't even used in most speed builds either. This is because of one simple reason rend SUCKS, the damage isn't good (not even with the wrath of the wastes set bonuses) and it doesn't buffs any other abilities damage. The belt Lamentation can double the damage of rend but it still isn't good enough for torment 10 or higher which means it is better to use another skill instead. You might say why not remove rend from the set then, well i believe that blizzard want rend to be a part of the build with this set which means that it won't be removed or replaced. For me this is fine i like the idea of a whirlwind build where you spin to win and make your enemy bleed for you with rend. So i have been thinking, what would be needed for the set and build so rend is included and is on same level as the other sets? I think that we will need a bracer that increase your damage to rend, whirlwind and dust devils and reduce damage taken for X amount and is only triggered when your rend is bleeding enemies close to you. This would make sure that you have to use rend to deal good damage and not die with this set and the only skills that is cast in iron, meaning skills you have to use, is rend and whirlwind. I think this is an item that would bring back the whirlwind barbarian to Diablo 3 again. For those that wonder why do i suggest making it a bracer and not something else, that is easy because while there are some okay bracers there isn't any that is super good bracers for a whirlwind barbarian. Some might say "No not another must use item or you suck" instead I say "Rather that I have to use it and not suck than suck no matter what I equip". I know that the whirlwind barbarian in S7 is capable of speed farming Torment 13 but from what i have seen is that it works when you have optimized gear, high paragon (1500+) and experience playing the build and last but not least rend isn't used in those speed farming builds. So Blizzard please make the bracer and make the build work as you intended. Thanks for reading this and sorry for my rambling.Matte0 24 Jul
28 Jun Need some help here... Hello there, my fellow misters and ladies. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/condutas-2364/hero/80156921 Thats my season barbarian at the moment. I am using a whirlwind build from here: http://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-whirlwind-build-with-bul-kathoss-oath-and-wrath-of-the-wastes-patch-2-4-1 I am looking into improving him until I can safely do torment X runs solo without a lot of problems. I dont want a group build at the moment, I just want too improve my barb. Some points I wanted help with, like where too improve would be lovely. Also, some answers too this questions: 1º How exactly does the "Ramaladni's Gift" work? Do I lose a blue stat in my weapon when I use one of thoses? Should I save the one I have for ONLY ancient bul-khatos weapons? How exactly can I farm bul kathos ancient weapons? Does that npc, katara, the one that trades my bloodshards for items, have the possibility too give me this two weapons (bull khatos set weapons) as ancients? 2º How exactly does the 2 "1 handed weapons" work in a barb? How does the stats add up too each other? Should I try too get BOTH of thoses weapons with socket and a +130% CHD gems? 3º What kind of amulet should I look into for this kind of build? Anything that would serve me better than my current amulet...? 4º Same for rings, I always thought that a skull grasp seems like the perfect option for this build... but what about the second ring? Is "convention of elements" a solid choose or should I aim for anything more? I know that this is a lot of questions. Unfortunatelly, I am a very old diablo 3 player, that hardly played after the expansion come out. I am not only rusty but I am also outdated, the barb that I am showing you guys is the product of one week of game playing, relearning everything I can and trying too make something that can work in torment X solo. Thats the reason why some of this questions may seem too stupid or even easily answered by you but they are escaping my graps here... Thank you in advance for all and any help you can provide :)condutas0 28 Jun
25 Jun WW 6 set bonus IK + Bul-Kathos's weapons ? Has anyone managed to do 70+ GR with this combo ? I`m back at diablo after more than 2 years but from what i've seen the 4ik+6wastes is much more powerfull than this(i don't have words to describe how much i hate this)..it's acctualy sad. As per my problems with the ik/bk combo, it feels very weak defensive wise and the damage is really REALLY low compared to lets say raekor's charge/bolder toss build (another build that makes me puke). How the all mighty WW barb has fallen, salty tears. Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated. ThanksTITAN2 25 Jun
23 Jun Earthquake Barb 2.4.1 95 clear (90 clear vid) Hey guys, I want to show u how the EQ Barb with Fire build will perform in Grifts 90+ If u have questions or want some tips 4 ur gear I can help u out. Enjoy the Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CGkPEipxLE Greetz R1CKR1CK4 23 Jun
14 Jun More instant dumps Hi all, I was reading the datamined patch notes, I saw this one: ... This made me think, I would like to see more instant fury dump skills, like boulder toss. This will set up the IK set and the EQ for much more variations. I personally like seismic slam. But since you need multiple (slow 2H attacks), this makes you to vulnerable for attacks, and we all know that barbs have a well known issue with toughness. So sitting around for too long (on 1 spot) means almost certain death. Please share your thoughts. G.Goldman0 14 Jun
09 Jun patch 2.5 (if it ever comes out) Would like to add a seventh part of the raekor's set. Bonus:add 100% CC and good old pull.It is sufficient to be strong for TX and speed rifts ( up to gr 80-85 ). This was one of the most interesting game modes. I'd like to play it again, even only in PTR :D im my opinion. old dreadnought rune was one of the best thing that this game had. Anyone else thinks that this would refresh the game?penth0 09 Jun
07 Jun Is leap quake viable build for end-game HC in season 6? Hi, I'm leveling a new barb - Season 6 HC. In Season 5 leap build was a lot of fun but it didn't scale well compared to charge build. Is it a viable end-game HC build for solo and group play in season 6? How high can it go without enchants at 800 - 900 paragon level range? Thanks, StormStorm1 07 Jun
06 Jun Skull Grasp in Cube I have the ring in Cube and it shows only 300% Whirlwind damage when it should be 400%. Anyone else got this?Gannicus9 06 Jun
27 May Improve my Barb Hello, how do I improve my Barb with my current build?Zee0 27 May
25 May Barbarrian Wings Hey i would like to have my wings not look like tooth picks please. thanksKrusi0 25 May
23 May Highest Leapquake clear world (Grift 82) - Build guide Hi! This is a mainstream build that i am currently using to push greater rifts. I am going over skills, itemization, combos, tactics etc. I currently have the highest clear in the world (with Leapquake that is) with this build and will keep pushing with it ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDpyaUZRPgPzycko7 23 May
20 May Ik/Raekor furious charge barb questions Hello barbs outhere. I recenty started playing diablo and i'm a nab as you can understand. I'm currently climbing GRs and i have made it to GR62 so far. I tried the 64 but i did not make it. I'm following Draque's furious build and trying to farm for better stats. As i can understand stats in gear are the deal in Diablo. I want you to take a look at my build and tell me the enchanting mistakes, what stats should i gamble for, what gems should i put in gear, any cube upgrading - reforging suggestions and generally whatever you think i should do. this is my build so far http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Filimon-2323/hero/78323137 Thanx in advance m8s.Filimon7 20 May
17 May WW barb help i have Odyn son and thunderfuy. also have bk set weapons. i really like the Aoe lightning of the Odyn son and thunderfuy is the BK set that much better ? if so why?pblr8911 17 May
12 May Raekor getting one shoted by bosses grift 65+ Hey guys, ive started playing nonseason for a bit with my barb again. Using raekor and building just like top barbarians in solo leaderboard. Most of my pieces are ancient but im still getting one shotted by bosses in grifts 65+ Almost every boss one shots me as soon as stops beeing stunned. Is there something im missing? i think i have pretty good gear and should be pushing much higher griftsArkar3 12 May
11 May Problems passing over GRIFT 71 with IK/Raekor Hey, Could someone take a look on my gear and give me some advice, what's my gear missing. I managed yesterday complete GRIFT 70 but barely with 4minutes left. I'm playing the meta build IK/Raekor build. Check my gear under: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xly%C3%AB-2513/hero/77768937 Thanks in advance!Xlyë8 11 May
09 May No escape passive good? is this passive good for boulder toss builds? is it additative or multiplicative?LeTeshNoir1 09 May
04 May LoN hota, how high can I go? I'm running a LoN hota, with gavel, bracers of the first men. Unforgiving passive and berserker rage, together with aguilla's, trying to stay at max fury. Done grift 60 at p600 (even stopped putting points for some time to more accurately track my gearing progress). How high can I go with this? Definitely feel like I should be able to do gr65 without being like p1500, still room for improvements on my gear Oh and if i've done some mistakes on my items no hate plz, i like trying to explore options myself rather than going straight to a guideZorkeh2 04 May
04 May Single Target DPS Hey fellas, I was just curious to which is the strongest single target dps in d3 atm. The obvious contenders are LoN frenzy barb or shadow imaple DH? Which one metls the rift guardian quicker, both using stricken?Alex2 04 May
04 May Dread Iron Last season I could roll avalanch to max 200% dmg. How come I cant choose to roll that stat in s6? Have someone noticed any info concerning that sad fact?Morgataria1 04 May
02 May Set Dungeon Help Can anyone help me with Raekor Set Dungeon for Barbarian please?? I play HC SeasonSparky0 02 May
02 May 2.4.1 barb builds Hi, i didnt play on ptr. so just want to know which builds are viable now. And which builds are the best for solopushing? Ive read something that full raekor build focusing on boulder toss is stronger than raekor/ik. is it true? is anything else beside raekor viable?ureawesome3 02 May
02 May Raekor Force move fixed 2.4.1? Haven't seen it and googling didn't help me... Has this force move stuff been fixed yet? (so that it's not longer required for like 1/3 of extra dmg) Edit: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20420203098 Blue Post about Blizz'd INTENT to fix it in the future. (was during Season5)SerasVII3 02 May