11 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Vaneras1 11 May 2012
3d Non-Seasonal Hardcore Guild The Eternal Elite <TEE> Is for non-seasonal characters only. You must have at least one non-seasonal level 70 hardcore character in order to join the clan. If you don't like starting over, but are more interested in perfecting your gear/characters and building wealth, this clan is for you. The main purpose of the clan is to provide a small community that can do non-seasonal: split bounties, power leveling and key farming together. Members are distinguished in one way only: Those who have at least one non-seasonal hardcore character that has survived for at least 500 hours will be ranked as Undying, which gives Officer-level permissions. Those who have not made it to 500 hours on a non-seasonal hardcore character will be ranked as a Mortal with limited permissions. If all of your 500+ hour non-seasonal hardcore characters die, you are demoted to Mortal, and you can never again reach the rank of Undying, unless you make a new account. Members who mostly play non-seasonal are desired. Reply with your battletag for an invitation.sindro4 3d
5d Fix Your Server Hello Blizzard/community, normaly I don't post stuff since I'm more of a single player but this season brought me to the brink of insanity. I've palyed every season so far and in every season I lost heroes to stupid deaths and other stuff. THIS season however was the biggest joke of a lifetime. I did not lose 1,2 or 3 heroes to your !@#$ing serve dc's but 4 %^-*ign heroes. So please fix your !@#$ or shut down you servers completly. Thanks, Geno out.GenoAlpha2 5d
5d Dumb ways to die (that you know of) Share the silly ways to die that you know. I'll start: - Accidentally clicking on other player banner when in town. When you click it, it teleports you right away without any confirmation or consent required. It is almost sure way to die if that player is in combat and melee while you are ranged. - Wearing Unity ring (that ring that creates health link between users) while playing with randoms. It is almost certain that some undergeared Monk or something will also have the random Unity ring and as soon as he step into melee combat or on some ground hazard (arcane lasers etc) you will be getting massive damage spike that will end you. - Attacking with very fast skill from melee range at an enemy that spawns electric shock when hit while not being too lightning resistant. - Fighting Malthael or that Keywarden from act 1. Those two are very dangerous imho because of the attacks that you have to actively dodge. - Standing still after killing rift boss. Some of them leave behind mortars that can attack you long after the boss is dead and you are upgreading your gems. - Wearing that braces that spawn elite pack when taking shrine. They spawn right on top of you when you do so. If you are not prepared to move right after you do so they will inflict massive damage upon you.LuckyTiger4 5d
12 Oct Need some help! Anyone would have some time to give me a boost? i exedently pressed rebirth and i dont have any friends to help me out. i normaly just play on my own, i was leveling my gem of ease but its not yet 25 so. someone care to help me? im 29yo and i dont die. Non season and eu. MarcoplaysPc#2561MarcoplaysPC0 12 Oct
06 Oct Stopped in front of Belial on T1 ... Guy killed 2 of my HC characters so far AND i have immense problems with main bossess as is as Crusader. I'd like to know if current configuration enables me to tackle T1 Belial and if not, how do I improve my Crusader? Doing bounties? thanks link: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FatPinjata-2610/hero/80783463FatPinjata2 06 Oct
06 Oct Tempted to play Hardcore My face when playing Softcore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIjoE27F-Q Game is Greater Rift on Torment 3 there is three normal players and one paragon 1675 who opens Greater Rift 60 ... Or Torment 3, normal Rift with two undergeared players and one guy who should be playing Torment 10, but plays Torment 3 and "skip all whites and fights only elites" while those two undergeared guys follow him dying to the all white monsters when try try to follow the "skipper"... My guess is such things do not happen on HC, right? Now I know that Hardcore players aren't angels either, Hardcore has its issues too, for example most Hardcore players play only with their "friends" or guild members and if it is open public game where there is 2 or 3 guildies they can abuse vote kick feature (happened to me in previous season).LuckyTiger4 06 Oct
30 Sep Noob question Hi guys! I'm just about to start my first ever hardcore character (doing it on season) My question is what happens to the stuff in my stash if I rip my only hardcore character? Will it disappear since I only have 1 hardcore character?Berghagen778 30 Sep
22 Sep HC monk death "Near Death Experience" still not working Blizzard, Please please fix the issue I have the snapshot but I know since no one care -unless you ask- i do not post it. You can review my combat log, if u see that I am lying, you can deactivate my whole account, Really got pissed off as these kind of death which is just due to game buggs this one and the ones when game crash during the fightAdamfazai12 22 Sep
21 Sep Death Gotta love getting killed from the Ddos :P A lot of hours spent, goes into loss due to them getting attacked ^^ Shame they wont fix a way to recover chars that are lost due to their server issuesMephan1 21 Sep
21 Sep Windows 10 update today 21/9 beware Just a note that after updating today and starting playing D3 I'd been playing about 90 mins when suddenly everything froze except my character. After waiting a minute or two I tabbed out to be greeted with Windows firewall has blocked Diablo 3 from blah blah. I granted access of course but still was timed out and dc'd. The point being I had already allowed access for my games ages ago so obviously the new update has reset something, so I thought I would warn hc players. For me it was just an irritation as on a sc charater. Come back Windows 7, I know it's been a while but win 10 updating is pants.BadandMad1 21 Sep
15 Sep Really need a rating of my HC BARB. Hi out there. Could you please give me some input for improvements, and possibly rate my HC BARB. I know I still need Ancient belt+helm with caldesans in, but other than that I am a little lost for ideas. Especially what to use instead of the SOJ. Thanks for the help.Dactaronia1 15 Sep
14 Sep Hardcore coop Im playing hardcore and have not really found any Hardcore players online at all... i currently play on torment 11 and look for players who want to play.. It would be way more fun to play with others. SERVER IS EUXxJuliusxX5 14 Sep
14 Sep dead in hardcor I died seasonal hardcor 7 due to a pres update .... if that is a hassle .... there has been a solution?BousStafeK0 14 Sep
14 Sep dead in hardcor I died seasonal hardcor 7 due to a pres update .... if that is a hassle .... there has been a solution?BousStafeK0 14 Sep
12 Sep DDOS disconnect death My HC barb just died due to a disconnect caused by the DDOS attack mentioned on the blizz twitter feed here: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/771193105794031616 I don't expect the character to be revived, that's just the way it is. I would like the items back though as the disconnect was no fault of mine. The system failed and you should roll back to when it was stable.DynamicCast2 12 Sep
11 Sep Rainbow Gob Farming Anyone out there willing to help me farm?? I run the Chicken Build so its really fast. Just looking for friends to help cause its lonely on my own. Would be happy to find someone to help me out on farmingSparky0 11 Sep
06 Sep Witch doctor tips @RG gr70+ solo Hello, I have a witch doctor with whom I intend to complete gr 75 solo. Problem is I have literally no resistance when rift guardian appears (at gr 65+). Anything he does one shots me and many times I was pretty close to dying. I try my best to dodge their attacks, but some of them are pretty difficult to. Could you please give me any tips on how to survive as witch doctor in high grifts solo? I see most of the people doing that much have my gear, my passives and my abilities, so there must be some strategy involved when the guardian appears. Thank you for your time!Emanuel4 06 Sep
06 Sep New to Harcore , L>Non-Seasonal Boost Essentially the title. Did have an old 70, from a few years back, but decided to reroll since im starting anew.HanzSolo1 06 Sep
01 Sep Dead to server disfunctional Hey Blizzard! I play Diablo for fun and i really enyoy playing. I know the cons about playing hardcore and it motivates me to play better than if i was playing softcore. now when i DIE cause of server throwing the whole group offline i get mad.We were sitting on TS and it still worked. every1 was crossing fingers to not be dead. And also today i saw LOADS of wizards die cause of DC or bugging teleport didnt work(LAG maybe) . something is wrong at your END! And you really need to take action! Please Do some reviving for once! TO show that you care about your hardcore players. cause honestly we feel like you dont care! Another thing is that "US" hardcore players have to use programs which detect what ip adresses we connect to , to see that we aint getting the 211 IP wich also mostly kills hardcore players or LAGS like crazy. and its only that server! Its a sad thing to loose a char especially now with ALL the hours spend lvling ALL those gems up and then its the game providers fault! Hope to get a proper and good respond! Thanks on advance(hopefully) RedknappRedknapp11 01 Sep
27 Aug Error 3007 and there wiped the S7 hero Thank you for your wonderfull unstable service 3007 ends this season fun Rank 33 Tier 79 DH signs off for S7 to the same reason as in S6... Death to DC See you all in S8 HF playing and GL with the serversCheerleader2 27 Aug
26 Aug Boosting Hardcore Season for Free Season 7 now ENDED Thank you for your wonderfull unstable service 3007 ends this season fun Rank 33 Tier 79 DH signs off for S7 to the same reason as in S6... Death to DC See you all in S8 HF playing and GL with the servers Boosting for season 7 is now started Add me ingame and whisper me if I have time - don't expect I always have the time just when you contact me I will also whisper players from the friend list when I have the time BOSTING HAS ENDED For season 6 As Blizzards hopeless servers killed me and 3 clan members 00.59 CET last night due to a major lagspike and a following disconnect for all 4 of us I am done playing this season :) That was a 90 hours 2.640.000 damage DH with Tier 78 solo and 84 4 man GRIFT progression out the window due to unstable servers And Blizzard please don't excuse it with our ISP / DNS / Providers as we have 4 different across the country and after the spike this forum and the official webpage for Diablo was also offline and unavailable But that is the term of use for playing hardcore - so no restore possible no matter who is to blame - but I CBA to farm all that back again in this current season So GL AL HF - Play safe, Stay safe and remember to avoid the Server Monster :) See you all in Season 7 where the boost service will open again :) . Update for season 6 I'm now ready to boost again for the new season If you get boosted then you can post completed in this post to keep it on top of the forums so others can see it and post in it once I have boosted them or requst it for sticky Then we can avoid and remove the countless identical post with players asking for boosts and only have this thread open I play 3-4 days per week around 20-23 CET (seldom during the day time) Add me ingame and I will accept once online - don't await my contact reach out yourself. AND DON'T WRITE YOUR BATTLETAG IN THIS POST JUST ADD ME INGAME Cheerleader #2854 - I WILL NOT ADD YOU :o) To minemize the usual delay/confusion then please 1. Log on to your lvl 1 hardcore season once ready as many whsp me from their normal season player 2. Whsp me and ask if there is room in the grp 3. Dont move down into the rift before I write (S) = safe as cave rifts spawn mobs at the entrance 4. When I write TP teleport to me 5. Dont run or TP for loot I domt clear all mobs[/i] 6. Don't ask me to gear you or to clear areas for loot - this is simply a level boost.Cheerleader98 26 Aug
25 Aug 24-08-2016 Blizzard server are amateuristic again. Big chunk of people just DC'd again out of the blue and the servers remain wonkey. Thread carefully.Dust4 25 Aug
24 Aug <PSY> Thundercats, recruit. HC only! Read. Hello all! New HC(only) clan recruit. Start with season 6 and count 95 active HC players atm. Post here or add me in game for details. Zohan1987#2549ZOHAN19876 24 Aug
23 Aug Best build for HC HARB season 7 Hi there. I have been playing with WW build for the entire season, and are currently equipped with that. But it seems that the spires of the earth build is better, but how does that work. I have all the items for it, but I can't figure out how to get it to work because of the cooldown. Furthermore I can't seem to find any videos of it, please help.Dactaronia2 23 Aug
19 Aug New to hardcore I'm Looking for a hardcore clan to join on eu seasons anybody recruitingLBNPUNISHER1 19 Aug
16 Aug Delete This post can get deleted :)Benji0 16 Aug
14 Aug Speed Run Conquest Anyone willing to help me with this?? Cause i cant do it alone. Teleporting and such wastes time, we need to be atleast 3. So if anyone is wanting to do this conquest, please think of me, i will helpSparky0 14 Aug
14 Aug Hall of Fallen Heroes why is there a minimum level to save dead chars? what's the difference between a lvl 1 and a lvl 11, this seems like an arbitrary limitation. the reason i'm asking: last season 5 i've put near 30 hours into my hardcore WD, and grew to like it... after re-birthing in S6 a poor rolled event killed me, at lvl 8. I was surprised to see the option to save him, even tough it still says i've played for 30 hours, is blocked since level is lower than 10...Lechter2 14 Aug
11 Aug dc RIP Be aware of server disconnect today (26.06.2016)andris3 11 Aug
11 Aug Wizard Build Help Anyone willing to look at my Wiz HC build? I am VERY squishy and i dont know what i should up I have 1000+ All Resist I have 10 000 Armor On TVII i struggle, but with my previous DH run i easily did 75 GR. My Wiz can hardly do 45Sparky1 11 Aug
10 Aug Immortal monster bug still exist? the last map of a rift i just finished was the jail map and the elites were the little pudgie humanoids with daggers...not sure exactly what triggered it, but after killing off his minions and killing the boss, his health bar disappeared and would not die. so he was my unkillable and very annoying companion for the remainder of the map lol thinking about it, i had just hit a weapon rack for the herrington dmg bonus, got my frenzy stacks up and psn nova from monarch scepter insta-roasted them. so not sure if overkill(more dmg than needed, not the skill) caused this(maybe that death wasn't registered in some way?) or a combination of items. anyone else with similar encounters? I remember adria having this bug, but never heard of elites or monsters becoming immortal.Dieftw16 10 Aug
10 Aug [Season-HC] Sup Monk LFG Speedgrifts 50+ Hey guys, im looking for a speedgrift group on hc. im playing sup monk around p400. i would like to play 50+, so you dont need perfect gear :) add me ingame to joinBalius0 10 Aug
08 Aug Season 7 HC boost Hey guys! Ive just gone back to playing diablo3, but none of my friends are playing with me and ive never acctualy soloed to 70. Is anyone willing to help me level up to 70? Id really appreciate it. Add me ingame.Synchronis0 08 Aug
08 Aug Season 7 Anyone wanna lvl up together? Or able to do a quick pl? Since my friends stopped playing and I just got back to Diablo I am looking for some fun ppl to play with.Delz0 08 Aug
08 Aug Power Level ... Anyone willing to power level me?? Have a new Hero and i dont own the Gem of Ease as of yet, so it will take forever for me to lvl from 1-70. Will be happy if anyone can assist me Sparky#2665Sparky1 08 Aug
08 Aug Looking for people to start S7 with Heya everybody. im looking for some people to start playing season 7 with. i consider myself a casual gamer, and having fun is generally more important to me then farming the most effeicient way possible. TS is not a must have, but its the preferred way of communication if your looking to team up for some HC shenanigans in season7 then feel free add me Btag Serelath#2859 Or reply here edit: found a group im set, thanksSerelath2 08 Aug
05 Aug Hardcore WD's for S7 Hi! I'm looking for WD's to join my team for season 7. I am going to be pushing for the conquests and aim to reach rank 1. If you are an experienced (WD) player, let me know and we can do some testing and practicing. At the moment I am hitting lvl 70 in 1h 30 mins and have a solid plan for post 70 gameplay. If you're interested, add me ingame: alirawidduh#2875AliRawidDuh1 05 Aug
04 Aug Greater rift death I got killed after killing boss in greater rift by sudden mortar... Shouldn't be everything clear after killing the boss ?Slaghammer4 04 Aug
21 Jul conquest teaming anyone for conquest team up on season? for cursed chest or bossesvknez7 21 Jul
13 Jul Need 1-70 boost ;) Please Halp! ;)GGameOver2 13 Jul
11 Jul About Manreaver spinning mob Still wondering wondering how insane bleed damage it does then you get hit by it even it was on T8 Rift 39 and it almost killed my wd by its bleeding and was saved by my passiveCloudStrife0 11 Jul
09 Jul Boosting HC Season for smile and thx :) I boosting everyone , because i want help you and its my role till i rush Diablo 2 HC Hell with my pala. Sorry for my english , i am from Slovak Republic. Add me to friends and ask for boost when i am online. Simple Rules: - when i write + is safe to port on me or start a rift thru portal - stay on place where you port , its cleared area - i dont clear all so dont run with me - dont clear for drops only are where is last boss killed - when is mob comming to you take portal to upper rift ITS ALLWAY CLEARED Have fun guys and dont die :)Hruso12 09 Jul
07 Jul Hardcore mode? I casually play SC. My reasoning behind it is, I don't have too much time to play games like I used too and dying in HC, I really don't have the time to start over and over again. The idea of dying once is sort of appealing to me, because it just puts a certain twist in the game where as you play the necessity for survival becomes more real the further you move up in gear/levels/difficulty. This isn't so much as a question than an opinion with your guys' feedback. I was sitting here thinking about what it would take me to play hardcore. It would be to keep the gear that I obtained. I realized since I play more casual than most that it isn't about the leveling, I enjoy the game because you feel like a god mowing down almost endless numbers of the demons and undead. As well as surviving elites. But to know that when I die, I lose the gear that I have barely time to farm...that's what puts me into playing SC. What would you guys think about a sort of rebirth option for HC. Imagine you have a high level character, farmed some amazing gear on HC, than you die. Okay, you have almost no problems with the death and realizing you have to start over. But the option to rebirth to save your gear. The way it could work is the character is born at level 1. Only your equipped gear is stored via mail. Also, since you are given gear that would make life easier for you when you reach the level to equip it, since it's hardcore mode, it would defeat the purpose of calling it hardcore, but the character in question would be only allowed to play SC. That way if you grew super attached to the gear you had, you could still possibly roll it as a main. Since most player's mains are on SC because it's about gear progression. Thoughts/Criticism/ any feedback. Avoid condescending and insults please. It was just something I thought of when I finished my very first seasonal hero on season 6 and was thinking about trying a hardcore seasonal hero.Kythas132 07 Jul
23 Jun Push Grift as Demon Hunter - died twice Hello! I am currently on my third demon hunter this season. Which also is my first season. I have manage to clear and complete Grift 63 before I died with UE set and unity+disc ring. The goal is to reach top 1000 which is about rift 73-74? My current stats is... Damage: 1,190,000 Toughness: 33,256,000 Recovery: 3,824,000 DEX: 9687 VIT: 5336 I am currently going full UE set with focus/restraint but I THINK I've only done Grift 60 with this setup. I get one-hitted and have to go to town because I do not feel to begin all over again, my gems is just level 45 at the moment.... Should I be able to reach +73 with these stats? If you need more info just ask me, I will answer tomorrow evening! // EDIT: How easy do you guys die and how do you play? I almost never skip mobs myself since they could !@#$ up a lot in the end. Almost always full range, don't even see the enemies :D I'm not stacking mobs but I try to get a good line of fire. If something white manage to hit me (melee) it will also hurt a lot. A lot of ranged attacks is bringing me down way to fast, others are "OK". I can't really compare to other classes, got a wizard but haven't "pushed" rifts.totalshock1 23 Jun
20 Jun New EU HC clan. Iso clan members. Hey all! Clan name: ThunderCats Clan tag: Psy We create this clan becuase we like this game and we search more ppl to play with. The most of clan members are Greeks cuase i am from Greece and my friend's too. So Clan requirements to join: -21+ years of age. -Keep helpful spirit for clan members. -Only HC players are accepted. -Have at least two chars - TS or Skype available - Can farm T10 -Active player's// daily play. -Dont care for your paragon, we can farm them easy ;) - Be human. Feel free to add me in game: Zohan1987#2549 or leave your question here, Ty a lotZOHAN198718 20 Jun
20 Jun Suggestion: Solo game pause on disconnect All hardcore deaths are final. Understandable. Policing who could get resurrected would be way too complex. Game doesn't stop immediately when disconnecting. Understandable. Otherwise people would make cheat programs that disconnected automatically moments before certain death. In multiplayer games, if one player disconnect, other players close to him can clear away mobs, increasing survival chance of disconnecting player. In single player games, mobs gets some time to kill the player before the player is logged of. Causing a ton of needless hardcore deaths taking away a lot of the hardcore fun. Suggestion: - When one disconnect from a solo game, pause the game on the server, and don't delete it. - If player reconnects within 5 minutes, he gets a countdown for the game to be unpaused, and then he can play on. - If the player doesn't reconnect, let the game go for the X seconds needed to avoid misuse of disconnects, and shut it down as it is now. The suggestion above would have removed all my own high level hardcore deaths, so I'd think they'd remove a huge portion of the overall deaths caused by connection and game issues. If Blizzard could implement reconnect without forcing you to log out and back in it would also be great. Whenever I have disconnected it have just been bad behaving router and my connection was back up within a second or two. Another added bonus, is that this would cause players that disconnect once in a while, able to continue a greater rift or continue the bounty they were doing. I've lost dozens of greater rifts and bounties due to disconnects and the lack of game resume makes it useless to play with a shoddy connection.Humbe8 20 Jun
16 Jun seasonal journey - no set itmes after redo archivment EDIT: OK, Set items are lost and the way to get it backis to grind. ;)thehu0 16 Jun
16 Jun S6 HC Conquest (Star Align) hello. LF few ppl to do Star Align conquest. contact me in game pls Alillo#2663Alillo1 16 Jun
16 Jun Hardcore 10.06.15 i farm t10. suddenly all disconnected client,when I perinasal that my hero had died,please resurrect him!ProXoR2 16 Jun