Hardcore

11 May 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the Diablo III community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Diablo III forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Diablo III The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to Diablo III, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Vaneras1 11 May 2012
11h Classless Gem of Ease setup Hi I'm looking for suggestions on BiS non-class restricted items to use Gem of Ease in, for ease of levelling Alts to 70. Yes, I know it's unnecessary because 1 gem in a weapon will get you most the way there, but I'm going to do it anyway because those last 10-15 levels annoy me. I'm assuming the ideal for kill speed would be LoN + a bunch of ancients, and as non-class items won't boost a specific skill I'd want items with procs instead, but that's probably too much power, and you'd lose out on exp boosters like Leoric's ring. Any suggestions (other than 'don't bother') welcomed.Barold2 11h
2d Looking for party: World apart conquest Anyone interested? add me bambi1515#2453bambi15152 2d
5d Freya´s Last Whisper There. My Humble Feedback for Master of Blizzard http://www.epicwar.com/maps/266685/Masakrul0 5d
25 Nov Dumb ways to die (that you know of) Share the silly ways to die that you know. I'll start: - Accidentally clicking on other player banner when in town. When you click it, it teleports you right away without any confirmation or consent required. It is almost sure way to die if that player is in combat and melee while you are ranged. - Wearing Unity ring (that ring that creates health link between users) while playing with randoms. It is almost certain that some undergeared Monk or something will also have the random Unity ring and as soon as he step into melee combat or on some ground hazard (arcane lasers etc) you will be getting massive damage spike that will end you. - Attacking with very fast skill from melee range at an enemy that spawns electric shock when hit while not being too lightning resistant. - Fighting Malthael or that Keywarden from act 1. Those two are very dangerous imho because of the attacks that you have to actively dodge. - Standing still after killing rift boss. Some of them leave behind mortars that can attack you long after the boss is dead and you are upgreading your gems. - Wearing that braces that spawn elite pack when taking shrine. They spawn right on top of you when you do so. If you are not prepared to move right after you do so they will inflict massive damage upon you.LuckyTiger8 25 Nov
24 Nov Looking for World Aparts Season Hardcore group Looking for World Aparts Season Hardcore group I play evenings 20-22 CETCheerleader0 24 Nov
23 Nov Boosting HARDCORE season 8 for FREE Boosting hardcore season 8 for free again HARDCORE NOT SOFTCORECheerleader108 23 Nov
22 Nov Is it possible to restore my hc character? edit: im permanently quitting any blizzard game as of this moment. 10 mins ago while running gr 60 on my barb i was suddenyl disconnect. i didnt lose connection to battle.net service just diablo 3. I logged back in to find my character dead. What a waste of time i just went through. Im in utter shock because im hardwired to my modem. I pay for 10up and 50 down so i get solid connections specifically because i play hardcore. NEVER had this happen before in all 8 seasons. My girlfriend continued playing uninterrupted while she watched me freak out. Sad to say i really have to ask for my hardcore character to be restored because i fear i wont play anymore if this is the ultimate end goal for my efforts on battle.net. Blue post plz. EDIT: ah never mind. blizzard doesnt care if their servers are poorly supported and in the end all because they cant prove anything means they wont do anything about it. READ ALL THE DAM POSTS ABOUT PEOPLE LOSING ENTIRE GAMES OF CHARACTERS TO DC's DURING HIGH GR. its actually a problem and now that i know. im permanently quitting any blizzard game as of this moment. they have abused us as customers for too long and provided piss poor support for this game in particular. with the new necro money grab im done.F(forget) BLIZZ! im permanently quitting any blizzard game as of this moment.Nomad5 22 Nov
22 Nov Legacy Natalya's Wrath (Disc Regen) A long while ago, I permanently quit Diablo 3 (HC EU). I still have a few old legacy items, most notably a full Natalya's Wrath Set (2 rings Natalya's Mark), the one with the Discipline regen, and a Dex Zunimassa's Journey (IAS Boots). I remember (from back when diabloprogress ranked individual items), one of the rings was #1 HC EU, after the patch which transformed the Natalya's set for good. So technically, it should still be the among the better ones that exist, although of course the desired rolls on items must have completely changed during all these years. The boots were ranked #3, if I remember correctly. The other pieces are shabby at best. About a year after I quit, I used to login every once in a while, only to find a variety of offers (ingame and/or cash) for both the ring and the boots. However, the offers were not attractive enough (or too scammy) for what I consider to be quite rare items. Today is the first time in years that I checked back into the game, I am not even sure that these items can be traded anymore!? In case there is anybody interested in further conversation about these items, please feel free to contact me. I also greatly appreciate any comments about how to find any interested parties, the value of the items or anything else related to them. Many thanks.Qyx0 22 Nov
20 Nov Power Level Request Can someone give me a power lvl please? Just lost WD after 15 hours... don't feel like starting from lvl 1 again, too sadclaXton1 20 Nov
20 Nov How many deaths? Why? I managed to not die yet as WD. Played around 800 para levels last season mainly as WD, got to grift 74 now I am at 73. Death is lurking round the corner.. :)Nackskott2 20 Nov
19 Nov Gear Boosting Anyone willing to run Gear Boosting with me?? DemonHunter on Season HC. I have gear, fully equipped, but looking for better current gear. sparky#2665Sparky0 19 Nov
09 Nov Need help with 45 second Belial, Torment XIII Hello! I am maining a wizard this season, and I'm struggling with 45 second Belial. So I was hoping that some awesome DH would kindly help me complete this task. There will be cake. If anyone is willing to risk their lives on this dangerous quest, my tag is: STORM#2833 Thank you for your time!Storm0 09 Nov
07 Nov Looking for friendly casual hardcore clan What the title says. I haven't played in a year or so and just returned and I'm not a great player, I'm pretty casual and I'm wondering if there are any hardcore clans with casual players around? An active clan preferably ;) One where I can do rifts etc with others. Don't judge me via this account, my old hardcore characters (old WD, Wiz, Barb and Crusader) are on my other account :) EDIT: Oh and I usually play seasonal.Bullerick0 07 Nov
07 Nov Anyone else playing through campaign to start season? Hi there, I just wondered with my (only) clanmate if there are more people like us who start the season by leveling up the first hero in campaign mode. Our guess is we are probably the only ones :) If we are wrong and anyone else is doing this, tell me why... as I admit gladly this is not the most time-efficient way to kick off a new season :) Thanks.Smiley1 07 Nov
07 Nov Die after the boss died... Dear Blizzard, Today I was playing my wich doctor when we kept Perdition. We was killed Perdition (don't give passive) and when the boss died, I was died too after.... Can you restore my hero?Sargeeras2 07 Nov
07 Nov Fix Your Server Hello Blizzard/community, normaly I don't post stuff since I'm more of a single player but this season brought me to the brink of insanity. I've palyed every season so far and in every season I lost heroes to stupid deaths and other stuff. THIS season however was the biggest joke of a lifetime. I did not lose 1,2 or 3 heroes to your !@#$ing serve dc's but 4 %^-*ign heroes. So please fix your !@#$ or shut down you servers completly. Thanks, Geno out.GenoAlpha3 07 Nov
07 Nov T3 campaign playthrough LF2M Me and a friend are planning to play through the campaign on new characters on torment 3, HC ofc. We are thus looking for 2 more to join us, preferably someone that does not have seasonal paragons or can agree not to use those. My friend is interested in playing barb/dh and I am interested in playing crusader/wd. Let me know if you are interested to join.Andwi0 07 Nov
06 Nov LFP:season conquest: World's Apart anyone interested? add me: bambi1515#2453bambi15150 06 Nov
06 Nov Enchanting items with gems hurts HC imo After ripping and realising i need to get about 10 gems up to fifty in order to be able tu push rifts again i facepalmed myself and closed the game... Looks like 90% of time im grinding those frickin gems instead of playing the game. Imo its seriously bad game design, at least from a HC player perspective... Who agrees?ZAM0 06 Nov
06 Nov Looking for someone to do Belial T13 in 45 seconds with Hey there! Seeing that this season journal entry is basically impossible to do solo (shame on you Blizzard!), I'm currently looking for one or two fellow players to do it. Gear and paragon should obviously be advanced enough to beat the challenge :) If you want to help or also need to do the challenge, feel free to add me: ggsnake#2210 Thanks, and see you!ggsnake2 06 Nov
18 Oct Non-Seasonal Hardcore Guild The Eternal Elite <TEE> Is for non-seasonal characters only. You must have at least one non-seasonal level 70 hardcore character in order to join the clan. If you don't like starting over, but are more interested in perfecting your gear/characters and building wealth, this clan is for you. The main purpose of the clan is to provide a small community that can do non-seasonal: split bounties, power leveling and key farming together. Members are distinguished in one way only: Those who have at least one non-seasonal hardcore character that has survived for at least 500 hours will be ranked as Undying, which gives Officer-level permissions. Those who have not made it to 500 hours on a non-seasonal hardcore character will be ranked as a Mortal with limited permissions. If all of your 500+ hour non-seasonal hardcore characters die, you are demoted to Mortal, and you can never again reach the rank of Undying, unless you make a new account. Members who mostly play non-seasonal are desired. Reply with your battletag for an invitation.sindro4 18 Oct
12 Oct Need some help! Anyone would have some time to give me a boost? i exedently pressed rebirth and i dont have any friends to help me out. i normaly just play on my own, i was leveling my gem of ease but its not yet 25 so. someone care to help me? im 29yo and i dont die. Non season and eu. MarcoplaysPc#2561MarcoplaysPC0 12 Oct
06 Oct Stopped in front of Belial on T1 ... Guy killed 2 of my HC characters so far AND i have immense problems with main bossess as is as Crusader. I'd like to know if current configuration enables me to tackle T1 Belial and if not, how do I improve my Crusader? Doing bounties? thanks link: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FatPinjata-2610/hero/80783463FatPinjata2 06 Oct
06 Oct Tempted to play Hardcore My face when playing Softcore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIjoE27F-Q Game is Greater Rift on Torment 3 there is three normal players and one paragon 1675 who opens Greater Rift 60 ... Or Torment 3, normal Rift with two undergeared players and one guy who should be playing Torment 10, but plays Torment 3 and "skip all whites and fights only elites" while those two undergeared guys follow him dying to the all white monsters when try try to follow the "skipper"... My guess is such things do not happen on HC, right? Now I know that Hardcore players aren't angels either, Hardcore has its issues too, for example most Hardcore players play only with their "friends" or guild members and if it is open public game where there is 2 or 3 guildies they can abuse vote kick feature (happened to me in previous season).LuckyTiger4 06 Oct
30 Sep Noob question Hi guys! I'm just about to start my first ever hardcore character (doing it on season) My question is what happens to the stuff in my stash if I rip my only hardcore character? Will it disappear since I only have 1 hardcore character?Berghagen778 30 Sep
22 Sep HC monk death "Near Death Experience" still not working Blizzard, Please please fix the issue I have the snapshot but I know since no one care -unless you ask- i do not post it. You can review my combat log, if u see that I am lying, you can deactivate my whole account, Really got pissed off as these kind of death which is just due to game buggs this one and the ones when game crash during the fightAdamfazai12 22 Sep
21 Sep Death Gotta love getting killed from the Ddos :P A lot of hours spent, goes into loss due to them getting attacked ^^ Shame they wont fix a way to recover chars that are lost due to their server issuesMephan1 21 Sep
21 Sep Windows 10 update today 21/9 beware Just a note that after updating today and starting playing D3 I'd been playing about 90 mins when suddenly everything froze except my character. After waiting a minute or two I tabbed out to be greeted with Windows firewall has blocked Diablo 3 from blah blah. I granted access of course but still was timed out and dc'd. The point being I had already allowed access for my games ages ago so obviously the new update has reset something, so I thought I would warn hc players. For me it was just an irritation as on a sc charater. Come back Windows 7, I know it's been a while but win 10 updating is pants.BadandMad1 21 Sep
15 Sep Really need a rating of my HC BARB. Hi out there. Could you please give me some input for improvements, and possibly rate my HC BARB. I know I still need Ancient belt+helm with caldesans in, but other than that I am a little lost for ideas. Especially what to use instead of the SOJ. Thanks for the help.Dactaronia1 15 Sep
14 Sep Hardcore coop Im playing hardcore and have not really found any Hardcore players online at all... i currently play on torment 11 and look for players who want to play.. It would be way more fun to play with others. SERVER IS EUXxJuliusxX5 14 Sep
14 Sep dead in hardcor I died seasonal hardcor 7 due to a pres update .... if that is a hassle .... there has been a solution?BousStafeK0 14 Sep
14 Sep dead in hardcor I died seasonal hardcor 7 due to a pres update .... if that is a hassle .... there has been a solution?BousStafeK0 14 Sep
12 Sep DDOS disconnect death My HC barb just died due to a disconnect caused by the DDOS attack mentioned on the blizz twitter feed here: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/771193105794031616 I don't expect the character to be revived, that's just the way it is. I would like the items back though as the disconnect was no fault of mine. The system failed and you should roll back to when it was stable.DynamicCast2 12 Sep
11 Sep Rainbow Gob Farming Anyone out there willing to help me farm?? I run the Chicken Build so its really fast. Just looking for friends to help cause its lonely on my own. Would be happy to find someone to help me out on farmingSparky0 11 Sep
06 Sep Witch doctor tips @RG gr70+ solo Hello, I have a witch doctor with whom I intend to complete gr 75 solo. Problem is I have literally no resistance when rift guardian appears (at gr 65+). Anything he does one shots me and many times I was pretty close to dying. I try my best to dodge their attacks, but some of them are pretty difficult to. Could you please give me any tips on how to survive as witch doctor in high grifts solo? I see most of the people doing that much have my gear, my passives and my abilities, so there must be some strategy involved when the guardian appears. Thank you for your time!Emanuel4 06 Sep
06 Sep New to Harcore , L>Non-Seasonal Boost Essentially the title. Did have an old 70, from a few years back, but decided to reroll since im starting anew.HanzSolo1 06 Sep
01 Sep Dead to server disfunctional Hey Blizzard! I play Diablo for fun and i really enyoy playing. I know the cons about playing hardcore and it motivates me to play better than if i was playing softcore. now when i DIE cause of server throwing the whole group offline i get mad.We were sitting on TS and it still worked. every1 was crossing fingers to not be dead. And also today i saw LOADS of wizards die cause of DC or bugging teleport didnt work(LAG maybe) . something is wrong at your END! And you really need to take action! Please Do some reviving for once! TO show that you care about your hardcore players. cause honestly we feel like you dont care! Another thing is that "US" hardcore players have to use programs which detect what ip adresses we connect to , to see that we aint getting the 211 IP wich also mostly kills hardcore players or LAGS like crazy. and its only that server! Its a sad thing to loose a char especially now with ALL the hours spend lvling ALL those gems up and then its the game providers fault! Hope to get a proper and good respond! Thanks on advance(hopefully) RedknappRedknapp11 01 Sep
27 Aug Error 3007 and there wiped the S7 hero Thank you for your wonderfull unstable service 3007 ends this season fun Rank 33 Tier 79 DH signs off for S7 to the same reason as in S6... Death to DC See you all in S8 HF playing and GL with the serversCheerleader2 27 Aug
25 Aug 24-08-2016 Blizzard server are amateuristic again. Big chunk of people just DC'd again out of the blue and the servers remain wonkey. Thread carefully.Dust4 25 Aug
24 Aug <PSY> Thundercats, recruit. HC only! Read. Hello all! New HC(only) clan recruit. Start with season 6 and count 95 active HC players atm. Post here or add me in game for details. Zohan1987#2549ZOHAN19876 24 Aug
23 Aug Best build for HC HARB season 7 Hi there. I have been playing with WW build for the entire season, and are currently equipped with that. But it seems that the spires of the earth build is better, but how does that work. I have all the items for it, but I can't figure out how to get it to work because of the cooldown. Furthermore I can't seem to find any videos of it, please help.Dactaronia2 23 Aug
19 Aug New to hardcore I'm Looking for a hardcore clan to join on eu seasons anybody recruitingLBNPUNISHER1 19 Aug
16 Aug Delete This post can get deleted :)Benji0 16 Aug
14 Aug Speed Run Conquest Anyone willing to help me with this?? Cause i cant do it alone. Teleporting and such wastes time, we need to be atleast 3. So if anyone is wanting to do this conquest, please think of me, i will helpSparky0 14 Aug
14 Aug Hall of Fallen Heroes why is there a minimum level to save dead chars? what's the difference between a lvl 1 and a lvl 11, this seems like an arbitrary limitation. the reason i'm asking: last season 5 i've put near 30 hours into my hardcore WD, and grew to like it... after re-birthing in S6 a poor rolled event killed me, at lvl 8. I was surprised to see the option to save him, even tough it still says i've played for 30 hours, is blocked since level is lower than 10...Lechter2 14 Aug
11 Aug dc RIP Be aware of server disconnect today (26.06.2016)andris3 11 Aug
11 Aug Wizard Build Help Anyone willing to look at my Wiz HC build? I am VERY squishy and i dont know what i should up I have 1000+ All Resist I have 10 000 Armor On TVII i struggle, but with my previous DH run i easily did 75 GR. My Wiz can hardly do 45Sparky1 11 Aug
10 Aug Immortal monster bug still exist? the last map of a rift i just finished was the jail map and the elites were the little pudgie humanoids with daggers...not sure exactly what triggered it, but after killing off his minions and killing the boss, his health bar disappeared and would not die. so he was my unkillable and very annoying companion for the remainder of the map lol thinking about it, i had just hit a weapon rack for the herrington dmg bonus, got my frenzy stacks up and psn nova from monarch scepter insta-roasted them. so not sure if overkill(more dmg than needed, not the skill) caused this(maybe that death wasn't registered in some way?) or a combination of items. anyone else with similar encounters? I remember adria having this bug, but never heard of elites or monsters becoming immortal.Dieftw16 10 Aug
10 Aug [Season-HC] Sup Monk LFG Speedgrifts 50+ Hey guys, im looking for a speedgrift group on hc. im playing sup monk around p400. i would like to play 50+, so you dont need perfect gear :) add me ingame to joinBalius0 10 Aug