Gaming, Entertainment and Science

15 May 2012 Geek Forum – Please Read Welcome to the Diablo III discussion forums! This particular forum is actually not about Diablo III but still abides by the same rules, so please keep the forum guidelines in mind (except the point about relating to Diablo III, of course): http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/2583878364 Here are some additional key points to keep in mind while posting here: This is Not an Off-Topic Forum The forum is specifically and purposefully labeled with very specific topics. Discussion outside of these specific topics, like all other forums, is not allowed and will be moderated. No Politics/Religion There is no tolerance for discussion of politics or religion in this or any Battle.net forum. While we appreciate people’s beliefs and political ideals, they are not appropriate to be discussed or mentioned within these walls, even if brought up objectively. No Hatred Hatred against individuals or groups in any manner, for any reason, will not be tolerated. No Illicit Topics This is mostly geared toward warning against any intent to discuss drug-use, but can and will extend to any topics of an illegal nature that are deemed to not be pertinent to the discussions allowed in this forum. Moderation is At Our Discretion Like all moderation, we are within our right to take (or not take) actions we deem necessary based purely on our discretion. All of that scary stuff out of the way, please go, talk, and enjoy the Games, Entertainment & Technology forums!Vaneras0 15 May 2012
3d Diablo 3 and Windows 10 !! I was looking for some info on how Diablo 3 runs on the new Windows 10 Tech Preview and I have found this thread : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14729492880?page=1 On the US Formum but as i see it died a long time ago. So what did I do? Ahh .... let's do it. And this is what i got - it works and it works more then fine. Windows 10 supports our Diablo 3 so for all you who like to test the new MS system with out loosing the ability to play - go for it :) I'm changing OS on bouth of my PC's tonight.Rebusik37 3d
3d logitech keyboard lag fix i have the logitech k520 wireless keyboard and i was experiences huge lag times with keystrokes making it unplayable unless i went back to a wired keyboard, after searching through the forums on here i saw someones suggestion of moving the usb to a diff port to help with interferece issure. Well i happened to have a 30inch ish usb extension cable and used that to move the keyboards usb plug away from the computer and everything works perfect now. this is the only game ive ever had this issue on, and I saw a lot of people having this problem, so i just wanted to share this fix in case it might help anyone, -JscribbleJscribble1 3d
23 Sep Why is D2 so much better than D3? I've been reading comments on the forum and replies to news from blizzard and i've noticed that a lot of people are comparing D3 to D2 and saying things like "D2 is so much better" or "if they made D3 more like D2 it would be better" or my favorite "the people working on D3 sucks bring back the D2 team" my question to these people is why is D2 better? now don't get me wrong i love D2 and i played it for years but the game had a lot of problems that people tend to overlook because the demands on a game wasn't as high when D2 came out and was played as they are now in the D3 era. But ill make a few points that in my opinion are shortcomings of D2 when compared to D3 D2 is much more repetitive - you teleport to boss, kill boss, create new game and start over and almost never get any good drops or if you're farming keys same thing but u get a torch at the end which until recently wasn't even tradable Drop and trade systems are totally ruined - high runes almost never drops, but runewords are relatively cheap in trade so why even farm them, good legendaries are not as rare as high runes but they are not worth as much in trade, now i know this is because of cheaters and dupers but still you didn't see a lot of that when D3 had trading and even less now :P Gear is almost the same for everyone - when gearing a D2 char for endgame PvE its almost the same gear for everyone (i'm generalising a bit now but not a lot... enigma/CoH, +3 skill amu with HP or Mara, SoJ/ bulkhatos, char specific weapon or Botd if there aren't any, verdungo/arachnid, skill L charms and HP/res S charms, and so on) if you don't count char specific items you could take almost your whole gear from a barb and put it on a paladin and it would still work good, some pieces would even work from barb to sorc, not enough for a functional char but still, oh yea and sets are mostly not even used in endgame but sometimes good to use before u get endgame gear PvP is alright until... PvP is pretty good, a bit of unbalance but still fun and really hard against good players, and a lot of time, planning and theorycrafting goes in to ones PvP gear, thats until the FoH paladin enters the game, FoH palas only purpose is to ruin PvP for everyone else (1shots almost anyone long before they come in your line of sight by rightclicking anywhere and you would think this is awesome in PvE but its not, cause its single target only) and yet almost everyone seems to have one PvE - ridiculously easy - when you have some of your endgame gear PvE becomes to easy, all bosses are no threat at all and the way leading up to them is a bit annoying and takes some time (most of that time is waiting) and some enemies have immunity to your element at hell difficulty (there are ways around that) but still easy and thats if you're not a hammerdin, when you are a hammerdin it's superduper easy we are talking normal difficulty in D3 easy, you have high res and armor and block so you're really hard to kill, you have high damage and nothing is immune to a hammerdin i don't even think anything has any res to hammerdins. now you have some uber bosses that are hard if you're not geared or specced for it but again if you are specced and geared for it (smite pala) its easy as hell again spec diversity and balance - now the spec diversity is nice, all classes have 3 skill trees and for a few of them all 3 skill trees are active skills some have a tree with only passive skills or party skills, and even within these 3 skill trees theres a lot of specs to choose from (for example a sorc can find like 3-4 specs only in the fire skill tree) and now when they added token of absolution (reset stats and skills) its fun to experiment and not worrying about spec not working and you have to make a whole new char, the only problem with specsand balance is that no matter how good you make your spec and gear, paladins are always gonna be better, that goes for PvP, PvE and Ubers. leveling was weird - lvl 1-24 a bit slow, lvl 25-85 super fast, lvl 85-89 a bit slow, 90-99 super slow Oh and about the D2 team, they tried to make a few games as Flagship Studios(one of them a D2 lookalike named mythos) but failed miserably, they had some good ideas with hellgate: london (mainly taking the D2 gear and drop systems and put them in a shooter) but a lot of the game was flawed so that failed aswell (i think that if you take the idea of Hellgate: London and make a new game from it now it would be awsome), now bill roper is on the marvel 2015 team and he's doing a good job there anyway, what i'm trying to say is don't judge D3 against the nostalgia you have for D2, it will never live up to that, as separate games they are both good and have their own pros and cons but when you compare them both to each other D3 will win from almost all aspects of the game if you look at it objectivelyHacedon29 23 Sep
22 Sep Guild Wars 2 only 14k players - dead game Its sad.. so much potential, but now its totaly dead see yourself http://beta.xfire.com/games/gw2 and its falling down like a rock, good bye GW2Alyss34 22 Sep
22 Sep How many players still play D2:LOD ? Hey, I was thinking about buying d2:lod and start playing after all these years... how many players actively play it @ bnet eu server ? thanks !BlueX2 22 Sep
13 Sep Why no So we basicly have a few Captain Obvious on the forum why does we not have a Captain Understatement? or Captain Irrelevant? so far: Pesty: Captain Sarcasm DutchHeathen: Captain Nom NomRvB: Captain drunk and stoned Klokateer: Captain Baneling Mawi: Captain Insane "666" Lehmä: Captain Predictable Spark: Captain Unstable Shen: Captain Adjutant BuuGhost: Captain Loyal Xcess: Captain Emoo Raijuforever: Captain Angry Vardaine: Captain Genious Recilon/NyanCat: Captain Awesome Raiju: Captain Raitroll (as in Rait-Roll, learn to read people) Decaf: Captain Yesterday admiralnlson: Captain Edit The Hatman: Captain Doing-it-Wrong Flowzor: Captain !@#$%^ (I don't know what this is, but all swearwords are now forbidden) Tester: Captain of the straw hats DarthSyden: Captain L33t (as in leet) Ghost: Captain Planet Charbook: Captain Explosion Plintstorm: Supreme Captain Why No Lorejth: Captain Most-Hated BugglorD: Captain Ragequit Twilice: Captain Lucid Mefisto: Captain fail-to-be-another-captain FladfiskEgon: Captain Wannabe DoctorPhil: Captain Falcon/Unhelpful/Off topicbrym: Captain Sceptical Rederoin: Captain Reaper Saukko: Captain Father Satan Michiel: Captain Spoiler Alert Factionized: Captain Legion Argentum: Captain Anorexi PyromaniacWulff: Captain Casual Tosaffa: Captain Annoying BrotherRoga: Captain Warhammer <---- HAPPY NAO!? rExaltedOne: Captain Super hot Grendel: Captain Confused philpay: Captain retard Rasofe: Captain Wisdom Serelitz: Captan Common sense (is a fake) Liixe: Captain Inconspicuous Atomicdomb: Captain bringsupirrelevantmeme's (not Captain Irrelevant) Cybugger: Captain Short-Attention-Span SiC: Captain Troll (as in a troll) Grildrak: Captain Scared Templar: Captain (winner of the 1st Forumers Tournament) <---! Ewu: Captain Bass (not the fish) Caye: Captain Really Bad At Starcraft Archaea: Captain Interrogation BlueHelmet: Captain Noob (as in newbie) Njala: Captain Chaos HiveMind: Captain ASCII ViKing: Captain Man One: Captain Knowsbest Lodellica: Captain _____ Phoenix: Captain nobody Zamoonda: Captain Showoff Nomad: Captain RickRoll Maw: Captain Amazing Mikal: Captain Trololol (as in the lols made by a Troll) cdgKollin: Captain Everybody jhawk: Captain Admiral ForceBreaker: Captain N00b l33T H4xZor (as in the hacking bad guy type) Arnadath: Captain Ohdamndaboat'sleaking Darmorgaut: Captain Spawnmoarovalods Cryder: Captain Dakka SCXKill: Captain Weirdo Strajder: Captain Infested Moip: Captain Swarm,,, TemplarOmega: Captain Templar TheScourge: Captain Something SciEagle: Captain Cake Bart: Captain Mantis TNCFungus: Captain too nice/captain EVIL! MUHAHAHA Ogwis: Captain Britannia Dragon: Captain Dragon InfestedOne: Captain Melee Moonshadow: captain geek Starscream: Captain 2nd in Command Spiderweb: Captain Cannibal Troll (as in, you know, the Troll that hits Trolls.) Zanazuah: Captain ForeverAlone AlexOdhin: Captain Magik ...oh its on man... HellOnEarth (formerly Aystrel): Captain Lore (formerly DiabLore) Arketem: Captain WTF Dignity: Captain Lurks in Forum at Work Fluffy: Captain Unbelievable (Awesome was taken, sorry.) Taerox: Captain Judging People Zondoros: Captain Everithin MoskoPwR: Captain low APM LeTroll: Captain Finally got out of bronze! Fortunos: Captain Redundant Adam: Captain Captain Rihfok: Captain Panda Marine!!!11!!1!one Donmon: Captain Can i eat you? Szierra: Captain Random Ninja-Cannibal Troll Timbertje: Captain Female/Girlie PhilCore: Captain Casper HAPA: Captain silence Lime: Captain The one and only awesome Goosebumps: Captain Facepalm Genesis: Captain Bi-polar Bullswag: Captain Commissar zeCro: Captain Superior Daftpink: Captain Pink separhim: Captain Spelling Error Katniss: Captain Roach Azrael: Captain Overdone MythicOz: Captain Indecision CurseofDeath: Captain Destruction Wrath: Captain I want to be a cheesecake Jono: Captain Spock in the name of Highlorekeeper Plintstormdeepstrasz189 13 Sep
06 Sep Diablo 2 Lod remaster please Could u Please give us the same concept od Diablo 2 Lod, u should listen to the fans and i am sorry to say this but D3 is a failure. Where are the rune words, runes, Game trading or making our own games, the feeling of Diablo 2, u have changed the whole concept of Diablo? Please a Remastered of Diablo 2 Lod and u will se how much u will earn.TheAncient12 06 Sep
05 Sep Diablo 3 vs Titan Quest have you played both of them and if so: which one did you enjoy more? I think overall TQ is the better game. Now dont get me wrong, I think D3 is awesome, I enjoyed it very much. But the main thing that TQ shines with is variety. There are so many more class combinations you are able to try out. In D3, after you have tried every class and cleared at least normal with a few of them, you feel kinda 'meh, now what'. Sure, you can go try harder difficulties, but that only works if you really enjoy the fact that it just becomes harder. Is there any Nightmare+ exclusive content, like new bosses? There sure is in TQ. Also in TQ you can just try more classes and their combinations. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the TQ campaign also longer than D3's? I am not sure. Overall, after having tried out all 5 of the classes and played a monk through nightmare, the games gives me no more reason to play it anymore, but that's just me.Cloudkicker80 05 Sep
03 Sep Old blizzard Diablo 3 is nothing compared to Path of Exile. Wow retail is nothing compared to NOSTALRIUS private server which they closed Old blizzard is gone, money makers are here ........sry just started diablo 3 while im waiting patch on Poe..and i was like .... WTFFAHXHAXHAHXblackhorn2 03 Sep
14 Aug Girlgamer — series about gamers life Hi ho! I've filmed new series... about us, gamers :) First, pilot episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BGI1copVV0 Please subscribe to series @ our youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UClihFmPKWEihP63DOW6tE1A We would film new episodes every week ;) Originally we film in Russian language - russian channel is: https://youtube.com/channel/UCXpw5Yp-o6atkpL5BDPdj6A and then translate in English :D We are waiting for your impressions, opinions, critics 8) Please support us - "like" the video and share in social networks :) Thanks!tangar0 14 Aug
10 Aug Diablo 2 lod - remastered Hi there I know this topic has been brought up before. But im curious, how many of you would pay full on game price for a diablo 2 remastering with diablo 3 graphics and physics, and also with the old playable characters? - necromancer, druid, sorceress etc. Same music. Same maps and bosses + quests. Only thing new is the graphics. I know i would pay for that atleast :P And maybe in the future they could add in Kanais cube and rifts/grifts for more end game. So we don't have to be stuck on endless ball runs.Craft7 10 Aug
05 Aug Sexy russian girl WoW stream - Shtukensia Shtukensia is the cutiest girl ever! Her stream YOUTUBE channel:... Shtukensia first stream:... Shtukensia' instagram: https://www.instagram.com/verado/ She is waiting for you! =)tangar5 05 Aug
05 Aug Diablo 3 and Path of Exile - game progression D3 release date: May 15, 2012 PoE release date: 23 October 2013 I am not going to do TL;DR thread because no one gonna reads it anyway. I started playing those game since their birth. And honestly if I compare those 2 games today, I feel like there was more effort and heart put into PoE rather than Diablo 3. Not only in terms of gameplay/character mechanics but content in general, even though Path of Exile was released good year after D3. GGG constantly looking for a ways to improve and add extra stuff to the game, despite the fact that game is free. Amazing dedication which Blizzard lacks,Panmisiek19 05 Aug
04 Aug New Lost Ark Demo No words needed.Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5NBkSXE7_0komrad9 04 Aug
01 Aug Diablo 3 data usage? I'll be playing on 4g for a few days. How much data will it use? Can anyone do any examples or such? " don't wanna waste too much :C "DevilHachi0 01 Aug
27 Jul uninstall D3 and get Belzebub D3 has nothing to do with the Diablo world blizzard once created. Some guy from wow comes and makes a wow clone. and then the casual brainless peps gets happy because the game do everything for them so they can relax and play with 1 hand while using their cellphone on the other. A guy alone made Belzebub a few years back as a hd mod project to Diablo 1. He did a great job! check it up :) . just typ Diablo 1 hd mod and you get information of belzebub. Its a great game. Its more or less what old diablo fans wanted from a Diablo 3 game.. not some disney world scooby doo with fancy numbers all over screen. In belzebub you will find quests that blizzard removed before the game got out, with dialogues and everything already premade. Ive no idea what blizzard do anymore, but they obviously gave up on doing great games. I keep supporting that bull!@#$ because they actually managed to make some of the best games i know of. Maybe im just a senile old goozer with lack of english vocabulary but , diablo 1 and diablo 2 was great games. Belzebub is also a great game! so do like me , make a firecracker of that diablo 3 cd and install belzebub instead :DZack1 27 Jul
29 Jun Diablo The movie You created Warcraft movie. Now we want a Diablo movie.MostNeed2 29 Jun
18 Jun Diablo 2 - Resolution / Quick Map adjust Are there any plans for Blizzard to give Diablo 2 some loving, I know theyre looking to hire people to "maintain legacy" but .. that's, not quite clear • Resolution for beyond palm size screens -.- • Quick map resizing / repositioning • Being able to pick items up easily rather than holding Alt and clicking the name box (seemingly easy things? I don't know I'm not a dev) • Or even to just .. refresh D2 using D3 assets? ____________ • You could even just re-do it in D3 engine or what ever. i'd pay a couple quid for that.Lukrid6 18 Jun
17 Jun Blizz do us all a favour and give away Diablo rights to Grinding Gear Games. They seem to know how get the job done, and you just focus on Overwatch, Candy Crush, Minecraft and all other stuff which matter to your current fan base. Poe its not a bad game, maybe story line a bit on the cheesy side, but since D3 is a big name they would most certainly drag this game to the heights you failed to do so. If you do that, you will get amazing respect from me as a Pre Activ Blizzard fan.Panmisiek6 17 Jun
16 Jun Mail box - disapaired I have diablo 3 with the latest patch ofcourse, but i dont have any mailbox icon on my screen, why ? is this a glitch/bug or what can i do to get my mailbox icon ??Dimitri1 16 Jun
03 Jun D3 gameplay suggestion I was thinking about D2 and D3. I was playing D2 hours and hours solo or with friends and the same goes with D3 but sometimes am missing D2. Its story, characters, bosses. I was thinking about boss fights in D2 and it would be nice to fight them again in D3. That would be nice. We have uber bosses in portals from infernal machines. What about making something similar but inside will be D2 bosses made for D3. Fighting Baal, Mephisto, Duriel, Andariel again would be perfect and could bring some good memories of the D2. Thnx for the reply SarvielSarviel0 03 Jun
02 Jun Diablo 4?? Its been almost a year since anyone has said something about diablo 4. I have heard some rumors but nothing concrete. What does the community think of a new diablo game. My views on the diablo saga: 1. Would like a diablo game where leveling the wrong skills can cost you a character like in diablo 2. The adventure mode in diablo 3 is and epic system of loot farming which is what diablo players are renowned for (the loot grind) 3. The boss fights in the diablo games have always been unique and fun but would like it more challenging and more rewarding. 4. The difficulty should not be a players choice. you should have set difficulties and only the strongest and most grinded players should be rewarded with completing the game. (like the old vanilla version of diablo 3) These four is what makes a diablo game great for me so in that light my only criticism in diablo 3 is that the story over time has been neglected and its all about rushing to the end and farming. This should not be the case for me. you should be grinding to move forward into sanctuary and not just run through killing everything. Once you have done the grind and kill diablo on the most difficult level there should be a world where you fight grueling monsters and take on daunting tasks and trails (adventure mode). Diablo 3 remains a top game for me even though my gameplay hours have decreased alot in the last 4 months. Let me know what you guys think of a new diablo game or just a way out there expansion that might change some things. PeaceMelpie8 02 Jun
02 Jun For my own sake - Eternal Crusade referrals Hey, if any of you are thinking about getting Wh40k: Eternal Crusade it'd be great if you would use my referral link. https://www.eternalcrusade.com/account/sign-up/?ref_code=EC-HAIWDTT6SN52K You get 4.000 RTP (store currency) for free when signing up via that link and I get a referral once you sign into the game with that account. CheersWalkingDerp1 02 Jun
02 Jun Any new news on the re release of Diablo 1? Is there ever going to be a re release of Diablo 1 or HD/Enhanced edition?AP03N2 02 Jun
08 May Remastered Diablo & Diablo 2 I've searched this forum, and got no near match for what I'm looking for. I wish to encourage Blizzard to take their off time on a saturday, and start a little kitchen project of sorts, and rebuild Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 with Diablo 3 graphics. Same Story/Items/Skills/Maps, everything exactly the same. Just use the new engine. The reason a remaster will be good, is because players (like my girlfriend) want to catch up, or some simply want to refresh their lore about the game series. Problem is, if you look at the previous games through a 24" monitor, your eyes tend to start bleeding after 30minutes! And playing in a window is like playing pacman, except you chew on Wirt's leg. Face it, those games were awesome, we would gladly like to see that experience in HD. Think of it of a way to say thank you for being loyal customers. Would prolly shed a tear if this should ever surface. Tell me what guys think? Maybe a little blue post tease? PS to all haters & Idolizers, previous diablo games were not perfect, or solid at release. Doesn't anyone read patch logs? If you sqeeze them together, you get something that smokes Decard Cains' journal to smithereens. Thus, just be grateful the internet is still open source, and that theres power coming from your wall socket.SoulReaperZA63 08 May
03 May Daily WoW LIVE streams %) Cozy and fun! Hi ho, catguys! %) ... My name is Tangar Gameglaz, I’m 30, from Moscow, Russia... But I enjoy speaking English %) I'll be very glad to see you at my streams! I'm streaming EVERYDAY at my youtube streaming channel: ... I've just returned to WoW. My first stream after long time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59fyiOa1NsI Who I am: youtuber I got ~30 YT channels, some of them in English. Youtube is my life MMO-expert Playing from 1999 (Ultima Online @ Drachenfels and Catskills) journalist author of Russian gaming magazines musician rock band leader, guitar teacher, dj (electroclash, dark d'n'b). ecologist PhD %) I work at university as a soil scientist (computer science staff) web designer I'm developing websites and also work as graphical designer writer I'm in long process of creating my own fantasy world. Writing it for a long years already And I'm founder of Russian streamers community – Stream Guild Also I like sport (a lot of types: from karate to hiking), I do not drink alchohol (mad Russian!?), I enjoy cooking, I'm interested in history and politics, I like to draw (but not really good at it yet), I enjoy making photos (got instagram "igroglaz"). One of my dreams is to learn how to sew. I wanna make cloth for my self and my friends So... Back to gaming staff. From recent times, my main activities now in English. I enjoy speak English with you, catguys! So I got two English youtube channels: ... If you are interested in my videos, please subscribe to my channels I'll be very glad to see you there and I'll give you a drink %)tangar15 03 May
02 May Tired of boring D3? Best rpg Grim Dawn is out today Hey just wanted to mention that today is release day of GRIM DAWN probably best RPG ever! Give it a try and check some reviews or vids and go for it! Best RPG ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIfxSpoOpEE thx J.FreedomJ77CZ39 02 May
01 May Entertaining Antivirus! So, my antivirus found itself, and asked me politely if I wanted it blocked or if it was ok to trust it... Doh!ZeeLoyd0 01 May
28 Apr Hey new at this So recently i started streaming and posting some videos on youtube, this is my https://www.youtube.com/user/diiogomartinho chanel need some feedback, i will put more videos, next one will be the new set Tal Racha's of wizzard and DH support. Thankskab0 28 Apr
26 Apr Diablo 1 on PS1 I recently discovered that the first Diablo also had a PlayStation version, so naturally I'm extremely excited now cos I'm trying to get one. Just wanted to ask a few things from any of you guys who possess this game for PS: Does it differ much from the PC version content-wise? Where did you get it. Is it comfortable to play? Is it compatible with Joysticks?? And also, you happen to know any retailers who still sell unopened copies? Thanks :)Memo15 26 Apr
20 Apr 1st video youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwvblz74yH8 feedback? yes pleasekab0 20 Apr
19 Apr Diablo II Starcraft Mod Has anyone seen this yet? http://www.pcgamer.com/diablo-2-is-being-recreated-in-starcraft-2-and-it-looks-surprisingly-good/Miro2 19 Apr
12 Apr Diablo II LOD. Hey, so I have only just bought D2: LOD a few days ago and know they just released a new patch for it. I was just wondering if any one knew if there are plans for more patches? Perhaps to up scale the resolution but increase aggro range on mobs so that the game play still plays as it does now at 800x600? Would be kinda nice to get a 1920x1080 :)Zanaris13 12 Apr
11 Apr Grim Dawn So i got into Grim Dawn like a week ago. What can i say, WOW. Amazing game. After a year of D3 it feels like a breath of fresh air. The game can be a bit complicated at first due to the Devotion points and what skills to pick and whatever and farming legs after level 50, but the game balances out well. I personally love the dark feel to it and that the game doesnt hold ur hand throughout the game. Now D3 is fun dnt get me wrong, but for me, one month on a new season and thats all, nothing else to do since i coudlnt give 2 nickles about the leaderboards. To each his own, but the leaderboards have 0 impact on motivating me to play. Grim Dawn on the other hand has some features im really liking such as the factions, nemesis bosses, future modding tools, OFFLINE MODE, PVP, SWEET SWEET LOOT, ROGUE-LIKE DUNGEONS, and so much potential for future patches and expansion. Also so many customization options to suit any play style. In d3 most players just copy other top player builds so they can climb higher in GR and not all builds permit u doing so. Grim Dawn may not be for all players but for 25$ on steam it is worth trying if you have the money to spare or need some distraction until a new D3 season starts.Forgot to mention, in D3 it takes me i gues 2 to 3 days to find my sets and move over to torment 10 and another 2-3 days to have all my ancients and theres nothing more to do after that. In grim dawn, im still like level 53 after a week, bosses still kill me and theres no way i can go head first. I need actually need to have a strategy to beat them and its niceeeeee seeing them die and explode into loot. It ACTUALLY feels rewarding. Anyway, happy rifting and i hope u guys look into GD.Blink0 11 Apr
06 Apr SWTOR Knight of the Fallen Empire Movie The 6 part is out now, and the story gets more darker and fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-BLPnxoDq0 all other parts of the movie you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLohEchpzo_ElCSTdHLrXX9RPT_vmfbxCSDante0 06 Apr
04 Apr Krin Sonny Lets show some support for Krin. Who here cannot wait for Sonny 3 to come out? *i wonder if any1 knows what im talking about* But yeah, Krin is a great game developer and if you havent played his game, try Sonny 1 and Sonny 2 till the new patch comes out. Ull like it, i hope. Have a great mondayBlink0 04 Apr
03 Apr WoWs' second breath! VOICE ALL QUESTS %) Mindblowing addon which reads quests with voice! WoW becomes really different! Best WoW experience ever! %) My review of addon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-kTQfuYXktangar0 03 Apr
30 Mar Overwatch Anyone looking to play Overwatch ? I was wondering why its £44.99 to buy from blizzard directly but I can get from here for £30.38 Its a rather big difference https://www.g2a.com/r/overwatch-by-blizzardAGenius9 30 Mar
11 Mar My Twitch Stream | Benim Twitch Adresim English; Hello there, I'm doing a live broadcast for Diablo III. I invite everyone to watch. Url: https://www.twitch.tv/yorum01 Thanks. Good games. Türkçe: Merhaba, Diablo III için canlı yayın yapıyorum. Herkesi izlemeye davet ediyorum. Url: https://www.twitch.tv/yorum01 Teşekkürlar. İyi oyunlar.Arjin0 11 Mar
11 Mar Overwatch is comming Hi there everyone... I have been a Blizzard fan since the release of SC1 and also since there I have acquired all the games and expansions from this company and enjoyed all of them, dispite their diversity. Overwatch is comming out really soon, however I noticed that dispite being a FPS game it shall not be compared to CS, since Overwatch seems to relly 100% on team work, while on CS you can be an exceptional player and take all the enemies by yourself. Heroes of the Storm works the same way and in spite of not being a ranked player, whenever I do a PvP game-match, it is noted that if only one is AFK or a Bot or don't know anything about the game/character/map, that team will be mostly100% screwed (some exceptions can happen). That being said I am not complainning about the mandatory team work - sicne I do approve that, however I am mostly a single player that can rely or only one friend to tag along but only few times. On HotS and since I don't care about ranks, things still go great, having few losses and also few wins, and since I am almost aimming the daily objectives I can even face the AI for an easy/fast game. On the other hand, on Overwatch, the team work seems to be even more demanding - map objectives, characters synergies, positions, movements, etc..., that might lead to an awfull experience for the single palyers, which I would guess are around 70% of the player base. The game system on Overwatch seems to demand an even more team work than HotS and that is what concerns me most. Best regards, Sig!SigFridDubhe0 11 Mar
09 Mar Ideas for Diablo 2 HD remake Hello everyone! I know there is some topic already about D2 remake but I dont want to necro them, also we should see it in diferent way. It is hard to re-release a game without community hatred. The game have to be like when it has his glory time but also have to be satisfied the modern needs. So lets talk about what Blizzard should or shouldnt touch in remake. here is some change I would like to see in remake. I hope you will say more and we can talk about it. Please dont start a flamewar here. If u dont like the changes what me or we offer then tell us why is it bad for you. Remember that games have patches what often change major things in games. Diablo 2 had no big patch in last decade. The things what I feel essential to change: - shared stash between alts (this help to solo players alot) - autoloot gold (this reduce the unnecessary clicks what both good for your finger and for your mouse) - rework on graphic, allow some extra option (but use the same engine just rework it) The things what NOT essential to change: - better healing potion management (I expect some idea here) - skill bar so hotkey can be used for skill use rather than left or right click (therefor free key setup) Im looking forward for more ideas or even just talk about mine. What you would like to see in Diablo 2 HD Remake?Erunosta9 09 Mar
07 Mar Nephalem Rifts being more diverse than GRifts I dont usually follow the forums and i have no idea whether this has already been discussed. Main question : Are the Grifts less diverse than the Nephalem ones cause in a Grifts i always get the same one path rifts and ive never seen the more open space Rifts ??Darkensang2 07 Mar
23 Feb Game of Thrones - Winter is trumping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJM6OEd2Fps :-)Hoellenfeuer0 23 Feb
16 Feb Diablo 1 Enhanced Engine Belzebub Recently a demo version of an upcoming Diablo 1 mod from a polish developer was released. It looks VERY promising. I would recommend this demo to anyone who is even a slight diablo 1/2 fan. The game runs at a solid 60fps, there are various inventory functions that make the game less tedious (shift clicking to sell for example). The gameplay has been sped up by a slight margin to make playing smoother and more enjoyable. All of the additional content merges well with vanilla d1 and isn't too over the top and out of place. Some additional content includes barbarian+paladin classes (when released), many new items, complete rebalance, better enemy AI, quests that were cut from the game in dev stages and a lot more. The demo includes the 3 classic d1 characters and is playable up to level 5. When completed this mod will be a great way for people to experience diablo who were previously put off by the slower nature of the original. Some info from the developer... ... If sound is not enabled make sure you have the latest OpenAL32.dll file, there is an installer included with the mod called oalinst.exe Download: http://mod.diablo1.eu.org/download.htm Mirror: http://khanduras.net/2014/01/repo-belzebub-demo/ Source: http://diablo1.pl/index.php?function=show_all&no=609 I have long since had enough of d3 (sadly) so i am posting this in hopes of bringing more attention to this project.DREWPICKLES12 16 Feb
14 Feb Umbra: The true evolution of ARPG's is coming It is happening. This game just unleashed itself on kickstarter after an initial 4 years in development. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1062682568/umbra/ Feast upon its magnificence. The more you read about it and study it the better it gets. D3 and Path of Exile are about to get run over. Even D1 and D2 will be shadowed by this. Check it out, it's the real deal. No more tryharder(poe), or shallow(d3) arpg's. Now it is time for essence once again. Unleash your true apocalyptic form, nephalem! Remember to share it and tell all your friends, as i am doing now, i want them to have a damn good start so they can fund the remainder of the game, so we can get as close to their full vision as possible.Nocturnal1 14 Feb
09 Feb Happy 25th anniversary! For me the RTS hype started with Westwood Studios and their awesome Dune II Building of a Dynasty in 1992 which was one of the first RTS games out there. I still remember that I was at my girlfriends home and her brother was playing Dune II and I was asking wtf is that? that looks cool and spend more time behind their pc while I was at my girlfriends home and gave her lesser attention haha. I was completely hooked! I also got mad at my parents for buying an Atari 1040Ste and not a DOS pc. We bought a 80286 later and played Dune II on it and I build my first pc a 80486DX2/80 for these newer RTS games in 1995. Never expected that what happened next would break open the RTS genre and made it very popular! Blizzard Entertainment followed with Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1995 (EU) and Westwood Studios launched Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn in 1995. Both were something new and the whole RTS hype exploded and so did my PC gaming experience! I must say I am still in love with you both Blizzard and Westwood and still play these games on my pc 21 years later and cant live without. I still have the original game discs and have them displayed on a shelf with all other classic games I played in those days next to all the gaming systems that I own. Will love you forever! Thanks for the awesome and hours and hours of gaming experience! <3 :)l30t53dd6p0 09 Feb
04 Feb Diablo 3 and RoS account! I dont know if this is a bannable offence, so I beg the moderators to not instantly ban me if I violated the laws of the forums! Please! This is about Diablo 3 and RoS. I know it is sad what I am doing by I am trying to do it purely for the love of my friends, you the players and Diablo 3 that became a game we can finaly LOVE. Here is the deal. Out of the three of us, one of our friends cant possibly buy the game to play it with the two of us. We did the calculations and he cant afford it. If he tries to change a job, he may end up being jobless yet again ( the glory of living in a decaying country) So, I came here, to beg on my knees for a kind soul that stopped playing the game for good, or someone that knows someone that dont need their account, or someone willing to share an account so we can play a bit of D3 with a mate that cant do it otherwise. I understand that there is a high chance of me being banned, mocked, trolled and ridiculed, but at this point, I am sadly beyond care and hope. I am just trying to fit a friend in the game so we can experience a fragment of D3 while we can. I hope that I dont get perma banned cus we are in a horrible financial situation :(Kusariyaro0 04 Feb
25 Jan Looking for party/clan s5 As the title says, I'm looking for a party or clan for season 5, non-hardcore. I'll mostly play as Demon Hunter. Going full beast mode, trying to keep the highest uptime playing (nearly 24/7 with adequate rest time) @ the beginning of the season. Looking for the same dedicated players with voice preferably.Flawless1 25 Jan
25 Jan Friendly clan Hello, i made a new clan, we r like 5 members now. we try as much as possible to help each other and make the game fun. If u want a friendly clan u should give it a try. Clan tag is Kepa and name is Online Kingdom, leader is Blink#2291 (me). anw happy riftingBlink0 25 Jan