1 hour to install

General Discussion
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
WTF?!?!?!
*RAGEQUIT*
ERROR: Unable to initialize streaming. Please check your internet connection. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (CreateStreamingManifest:GetStreamingManifestContents) -.-
Everyone just wait 10 minutes and it'll work just fine.
Yea wtf unable to stream!!!
ERROR: Unable to initialize streaming. Please check your internet connection. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (CreateStreamingManifest::GetStreamingManifestContents)
ERROR: Unable to initialize streaming. Please check your internet connection. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (CreateStreamingManifest::GetStreamingManifestContents)

same error.. grrrr bloody thing.

the login servers and gonna be destroyed tonight if this any indication :p
it starts installing for me now and then i get "connection error." -.-
can't install, Stream Error WTF
If you live in the UK... or other country where the time is still 4pm, change your timezone of Windows to CEST (Berlin time). I live in Portugal with the same time of UK London and now the installer allowed me to start the installation. :D

Cheers

'
You are a genius sir, but the install worked befor you did this :(
If you don't click OK you can listen to the music at least .. awesome :)
ghahahahahah, this thread ROCKS
well at least we can listen some music now ;)
OMG: unable to initialize streaming? then is closes!! !this is a nightmare!!!
cant get it to start downloading, says i got a internet problem or something
lol if patch server is overloaded... what will game itself be... Won't be wasting my time at midnight anymore -_- (I'm angry... xd)
yeah i think their patch server is getting annihilated
CHOCOLATE BISCUITS !
best thread eva
FUDJE, ERROOOOR