Add an option to disable Screen/camera shake please

General Discussion
When playing the wizard I found meteor to be a spell I fancied, especially with the rune meteor shower on it. But when using meteor shower I found that the excessive shaking of the screen every time you are used the spell really annoyed my eyes and made me feel abit ill after some time. Which in the end made me swap the skill away.

Alot of other games gives the user the choice to disable screen shaking.
I would love if Blizzard could add an option to disable screen shaking for all abilities in the game that creates it.

/Dukeswe
Same here
this and less effects, in a full game i cant see nothing when everyone uses their skills. Its just one big firework.
Alot of other games gives the user the choice to disable screen shaking.
I would love if Blizzard could add an option to disable screen shaking for all abilities in the game that creates it.
+1
+2 even
Same topics and posts as the ones on release........Sorry guys, Blizzard doesn't give a flying foofoo.
+3

I don't care much for it, but sometimes I wish I had that button.

Actually, this is a serious issue. It's either disable button or an epilepsy sticker in the box.
29/12/2013 21:03Posted by whereagles
+3

I don't care much for it, but sometimes I wish I had that button.

Actually, this is a serious issue. It's either disable button or an epilepsy sticker in the box.

If you are epileptic, the shaking screen is going to be the least of your problems....
i will be happy play for monk with no screen shakes or dh with bola shots

i got real head ache from that efect ....
29/12/2013 21:03Posted by whereagles
epilepsy sticker

30/12/2013 01:38Posted by Metal
If you are epileptic, the shaking screen is going to be the least of your problems.
epilepsy is not the issue here, the problem is kinetosis (motion sickness), which is a radically different issue.
(anyway the flasing lights of the spells might insuce epilepsy).
Dear blizz, remove camera skake all together if you can't add the option to turn it off and on?!?!........?...................................................?..........................................
+1
it can be optional
Options to disable screen shake and mob flashing and to make the mouse pointer bigger have been requested pretty much from day 1. On the scale of what has been implemented to D3 since, these are laughably simple things. But since they are not bugs that benefit players, they don't really register on Blizzard's radar.
Was looking for this option a few days ago. Annoying as hell that you cant turn of screenhake.