Amd FX 8core 3.1ghz
Ati Raedon 5770 1gb
And the temp is 21 on the cpu.
So now to my problem!
When i playing Diablo ( WW BARB ) do i have 60fps whitout mobs, but when severals mobs is coming and im starting whirlwind, my fps i getting from 60fps down to 2!!!!, Its unplayable.
My fps has been struggling all the time, but on the new patch its unplayable :(.
Please all the gamers, HELP ME!
Screenshots on a few things that might help you to help me =D
D3 cfg: http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder-a/cfgen-558.jpg
My card settings: http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/74728/grafiken
If you need more only tell me, i am desperated =/
You play in 1920*1080, turn down quality to low and you might get a bit more FPS
Post a dxdiag ?
I have tried at lest 10 methods to no avail and also adressed tickets but techs know nothing... I would love to see a blue enlightening us about the situation, since many of us with high end pcs have had this issue since release...
Using the new nvidia driver released today you can achieve some improvement by the means of the nvidia ctrl panel:
1. set nvidia physx to cpu
2. 3d settings set to use special settings
3. in program settings select diablo iii exe and set the following:
* max prerendered frames: 1
* turn on every antialiasing setting and set them to max
* vsync set to adaptive
* power management set to max perf
4. start game and set your video settings like: vsync: off; antialiasing: off; max fps settings all off, (for me, all other settings are maxed out and the game is enjoyable, but there are still stutters)
My config: i5, 550ti, latest nvidia driver, 8 gb ram , rapid net and all other games run smooth regardless of their online or offline nature. I sent all my data in tickets, dxdiag, net speed, tracert and they told me that the game should run fine, again I tried all suggestions in forums...
and it is written that it was resolved in this article below the bug fix list:
however, the issue at hand and many others remain based on your post...
I have done IT!!!
From 40 down to 2 fps
Ive got 102 fps now =D
only change from Fullscreen to Windowed Fullscreen!
OMFG IM SO HAPPY!!!!!